Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Did She Get A Bsc? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Did She Get A Bsc? (1243 Views)

Photo Of The Day: If Your Baber Has A Bsc In Barbing/customer Care / Question Of The Day: How Did This Guy Wear His Shirt? (Photo) / Nairalanders Please How Did This Egg Enter This Container? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did She Get A Bsc? by hypotallamus: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
This Year 2015, President Goodluck Jonathan will be honouring his wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The Federal Republic).

Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the first lady to English Language in Nigeria.

Another reason for this prestigious award is that the first lady has positively affected a lot of lives with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows.

This according to Mr. President has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your contacts

Don't laugh alone, let others have a reason to laugh it is part of Jonathan's Stomach Infrastructure ...

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are sharing" "diaris god o".
Re: How Did She Get A Bsc? by goodmorning40: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
I am like lazarus in the bible I died and after three days I wake up again. Up mama peace!
Re: How Did She Get A Bsc? by Horllamideh(m): 5:14am On Mar 26, 2015
APC are poison,if you drunk them,you will die
Re: How Did She Get A Bsc? by japhmanuel: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
She really deserves

Gbagaun Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR) award
Re: How Did She Get A Bsc? by waxyung(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan is a man of trust and worthy..heard dat 4rm NTA

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Intuition!!! Prize To Be Won(photo) / Best Way To Keep Your Dstv Remote Safe / Please Who Is Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.