Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

$20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) (21650 Views)

Igbos Are Criminals But Full List Of Nigeria Treasury Looters Will Shock You. / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. / Picture: Jonathan Did Not Order Probe Of Opposition Leaders – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by lwinprince: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by johntolu: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Sirkay78:
PLEASE BUHARI TAKE US BACK! They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where: 1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today! 2. Everything was on first come first serve basis. 3. There was zero tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity. 5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order 7. Nigeria had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children was a crime 9. Littering the public place was a crime 10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning. 11 Western world can't interfere into our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land 13. Our economy was NOT running on generator 14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured. 15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitatsine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
Yes, Baba, Take us back to those golden days mentioned above. I am sure going back to where we were then under General Buhari's rule in the 80's and the glorious era he had as PTF chairman is by far better than our present precarious situation where 'stealing is not corruption', and corruption according to the President, is not a big deal. The President was also quoted as saying that he does not give a 'damn' about public declaration of his assets even though, he served as a Vice President under a regime, whose leader, Umar Yar'adu, of Blessed memory, made a public declaration of his assets.
If the Nation could be guided back to that Golden Era under Baba's leadership, where 'stealing will be regarded as corruption' and a conscious effort will be made to tackle it as such, I am sure the huge amount reportedly stolen under previous government 'plus including' (sic) the huge amount stolen under Jonothing's Presidency, would have gone a long way in transforming Nigeria into a great Nation. I am surprised the EFCC report did not make any mention of the biggest fraud in Nigeria's history, the PENSIONS scam, where huge amount of money was reportedly stolen under Jonothing's Presidency and the only conviction was a #750,000 fine to an accussed, John Yakubu Yusufu that was charged with the misappropriation of #33b. ONLY IN NAIJA.
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by arsenal33: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2015
can't be dollars
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=32pt]NIGERIAN SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN
VOTE WISELY
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE NOT FIGHT
NIGERIA SAI BUHARI
APC!!! CHANGE[/size]
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by 400billionman: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2015
EFCC is an arm of the Nigerian police.

Let EFCC go and arrest corrupt policemen collecting bribes from motorists on road blocks, then I will start taking them seriously.
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by PRAISELOVE(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
Hunter dey catch bushmeat,one day bushmeat go catch the hunter......Bunch of thieves GOD punish all the bad leaders in nigeria,it is even a bigger shame that EFCC is not taking neccessary actions on those leaders,Under GEJ's administration EFCC has become useless since GEJ himself is clueless,all EFCC knows how to do best is chase after all those yahoo yahoo boys meanwhile they allow corrupt leaders to steal billions of naira and go scotfree....nonsense!!!

Wakacome

i guess u didnt dat post well, was GEJ the head of state during the aforementioned period 1960 to 2005? You just look for ways of criticizing d wrong pple while u hid d truth under ur tongue.
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Gh0stFreak: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Am sure half of this is under Jona's watch.

fool,so jonathan was in power from 1960-2005?

1 Like

Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by wise0ne: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Why stopping at 2005? Why not till 2013 at least? Yeye dey smell!

Let me try this:

IBB - 20%

Abdulsalami - 15%

Abacha - 25%

OBJ - 10%

GEJ - 25%

Others 5%

The one thing they have in common is that, apart from Abacha, they all belong/belonged in one party, PDP.

clown, was Buhari not part
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by PRAISELOVE(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2015
egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA79jZnWgAAg8wz.jpg:large[/img]

was this man not among the past leaders that looted d 20trn dollars Change indeed.......

1 Like

Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by espn(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Madam u v failed to tell us the amount that has been missing since 2009 till date. We need figures too.
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by PassingShot(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2015
wise0ne:

clown, was Buhari not part

Idi0t, Buhari never stole a dime. If he did, he would have been richer than the clueless one.
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by emeka2847: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Jonathan is fighting corruption with technology. Rubbish PDP
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by adeA1(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
I so much thank GOD that it started from 1960-2005 so there is nothing linking GEJ with this new development from EFCC. And this is to tell u that those past leader against jonathan's administration are among the thieves that loot those money. e.g. OBJ, GMB etc.
kha kha kha lawkmd! Do. U knw GEJ is one and only president that is payin 7m yearly allowance to all our Ex-presidents instead of Normal 2m?!!!
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by pekeyim: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
dustydee:

What is impossible about that? PDP has so conditioned the minds of some people such that they think we can't get a better deal from our leaders. All it will require is funds. Germany generated 4000MW of electricity from solar energy alone in a year. Please not that it was started and completed in a year. What we need is a similar type of approach (quick wins)with the projects spread across the country. These will be complemented by large power plants which will generate significantly higher power and take longer to construct.

I checked your claim and it's about 40 000 MW in total from different power stations from solar alone, but it wasn't done in 1 year nor 4 years plus they've been generating since 1990's, but the 40 MW station alone gulped 130 million euros, that's 31 billion naira, multiply that by 1000 it's 31 000 000 000 (that's 31 trillion naira) assuming we put our entire yearly budget into this project which iss @ 4.5 trillion yearly. That is without other expenditures it would take abt 7 years.

So please let's try to be objective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by openmine(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
GEJ and his gang of bandits responsible.
am sure u ignored reading in detail before commenting....it was leaders between 1960 to 2005...and if history cud b used as a guide,ur dear saint buhari was part of dat cycle of looters...
buhari was chairman of d ptf under abacha and during his tenure,billions of naira were missing in d ptf account...yet he claimed not 2 have knowledge of such monies during a probe setup by d den president Obj....and yet he is working freely....!!
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by nduchucks: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
manny4life:

Bros, why these lies na?

Is Nigeria worth up to $1.5 trillion $$$? Haba, even with all of our oil reserves combined... na wa o

@manny4life, I've reproduced your uninformed statement above here so that you'll have the opportunity to understand the scale of looting going on, in case your head is buried in the sand.

This massive looting cannot be allowed to continue under GEJ for another 4 years. I know you will soon arrive to claim that the looting was carried out by other administrations as well. I get that and that is why PDP and GEJ have got to go.
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by olaide721(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
A leopard can never change his spot...remember PTDF scam back in Abacha's regime and the missing $2.3 Billion (now worth 10 Billion by today's valuation) back in the 80s in his own regime??.. Of course let us not forget his political associates. Show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.
Bros honestly there is no saint in all of them but out. Of both I prefer BUHARI
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by openmine(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Why stopping at 2005? Why not till 2013 at least? Yeye dey smell!

Let me try this:

IBB - 20%

Abdulsalami - 15%

Abacha - 25%

OBJ - 10%

GEJ - 25%

Others 5%

The one thing they have in common is that, apart from Abacha, they all belong/belonged in one party, PDP.
D; D; too sentimental....where is buhari in ur percentage quota ?
Shey buhari said his boss abacha did not steal any money...lol
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
I so much thank GOD that it started from 1960-2005 so there is nothing linking GEJ with this new development from EFCC. And this is to tell u that those past leader against jonathan's administration are among the thieves that loot those money. e.g. OBJ, GMB etc.
Oponu so iwe nu oshi, where did gmb keep his stolen money? among d past head of states he is d only one dat doesnt have a jet. Jonathan is biggest fraud of recent histroy. Ur mentality is pathetic
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by poiZon: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
themilanway:
Under OBJ the fear of EFCC is the begining of wisdom for almost any Nigerian irrespective of who you are or what you are.

Under GEJ?(Yawns)they became a toothless bulldog.

By the way,what stop's them from mentioning the names of these"leaders"?

Or are they ghost leaders?

Arrant nonsense

under obj pls can u tell us how many people got jail term?
i will help u........... alams cos he was against obj's 3rd term agenda.
fayose still pending, muazu still pending, ibori acquitted of corruptn, n the rest.
pls name those efcc jailed n are still in jail for corruption under obj. thanx

1 Like

Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by tunnary(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jesus christ, 20 trillion dollar? So hw much is it when converted to naira? Elein gidi gan
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by jdilight(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
Hunter dey catch bushmeat,one day bushmeat go catch the hunter......Bunch of thieves GOD punish all the bad leaders in nigeria,it is even a bigger shame that EFCC is not taking neccessary actions on those leaders,Under GEJ's administration EFCC has become useless since GEJ himself is clueless,all EFCC knows how to do best is chase after all those yahoo yahoo boys meanwhile they allow corrupt leaders to steal billions of naira and go scotfree....nonsense!!!

Wakacome

What do you know about democracy and fighting corruption?
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
jdilight:

What do you know about democracy and fighting corruption?
Tell me what you know dumbo.....
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
johntolu:
[color=#006600][/color]
Point of correction sir, Ekwueme's name should be removed from that list please. You can add Jonothing's name if you are short of names to make up your list. Thanks.
for efcc to come up with those alligations without investigation on them shows you they are only protecting their food, given them name shows they are jokers
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
PRAISELOVE:

i guess u didnt dat post well, was GEJ the head of state during the aforementioned period 1960 to 2005? You just look for ways of criticizing d wrong pple while u hid d truth under ur tongue.
What is this one saying?are you sure you read what i wrote very well??i said EFCC did not take any actions on those corrupt leaders and you are saying something elsse,did i say GEJ is the corrupt leader?please learn to read and learn comprehension!!!NEXT!!!!
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Am sure half of this is under Jona's watch.
No all is under Jonathan....
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Dee60: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Stolen?

Did someone really say stealing is not corruption?

Why is EFCC worried about stealing?

USD20 trillion?

Chai![/size]
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
This story thou. $20 trillion is not child's play o. How much revenue did we generate as a nation 1960 to Date?
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by omistephen: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Make una keep for us we dy come
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by nworanco(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sunnyade01:
Things need to Change.

Buhari is not desperate to be president.

Nigeria is desperate for Change.

Buhari/Osinbajo

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

Vote for APC.

And this is his 4th time of seeking the seat. APC how Will u people stops manufacturing lies and deceits ?

I think u are being paid.
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
there is a big difference between N20 trillion (naira)and $20 trillion (dollars)

the entire government revenue from 1960 till date (2015) is not up to $3 trillion (three trillion dollars) talk less of 1960-2005
Re: $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) by malachytochukwu(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
He will only win in your wildest dreams.... Anyway, hallucination is allowed provided you do it in your enclave.
inereunwa1:
if he wins do you really think wont fight corruption you are more clueless than i give you credit for cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Usoro: Buhari Government Has Made Judges Afraid Of Performing Their Duties / Buhari Bags Global Integrity, Anti-Corruption Award Of Excellence (Pictures) / Bashir Ahmad Takes A Course At A Chinese University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.