Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. (2583 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Chinese Man Who Has 7 Human Size Sex Dolls But Doesnt Sleep With Them / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by mrkay101(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2015
the word love is a strong word to use just under Two weeks.. what would you expect that in two weeks she's already head over heels in love. nag mehn try and get to know her beta.. change ur approach invite her out on a date.

get to know her personally not just on phone b4 you can invite her over to your house.

the thing is girls need to trust you and feel comfortable around you b4 they can consider coming over to you crib.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by Adaeze003(f): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Only a naive chick will go to a stranger's house... dude, are you serious? visit you why?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

And how does being a Jambite solve the problem at hand
there is no problem to start with. They are kids
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by Aroboi(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2015
mrkay101:
the word love is a strong word to use just under Two weeks.. what would you expect that in two weeks she's already head over heels in love. nag mehn try and get to know her beta.. change ur approach invite her out on a date.

get to know her personally not just on phone b4 you can invite her over to your house.

the thing is girls need to trust you and feel comfortable around you b4 they can consider coming over to you crib.
2 wks is enuf tym bro.i av a frnd who d8ed nd Had s** wit a gal in 5days...nd hw do kno sm1 personally witout seein her?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by Aroboi(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
@ almostfamous..i tink u nid rehabilitatn.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by naijaboiy: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
there is no problem to start with. They are kids
And you're an adult? shocked
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by mrkay101(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Aroboi:

2 wks is enuf tym bro.i av a frnd who d8ed nd Had s** wit a gal in 5days...nd hw do kno sm1 personally witout seein her?

and is that your friends relationship still on?.. you see different strokes for different folks.

unless ur jst looking to hit and run the proper way is to get to know her 1st on a personal level.

you see why we get disappointed is dat we expect to much from people.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by valmunich(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigga, just two weeks and you already yearning for her visitation?

You must be a better piece of crap than Peter Griffin in family guy angry

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by madenigga(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Keep chatting her up but never you mention visiting or want to see her again. She wants to be in control but don't give her that privilege. Chat her normal and watch her initiate the move to meet you.
sm gals wicked sha... u wud chat with them until the lyrics kingdom comes, even call them 24 hours a day and they won't sti agree to see u.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. by PrettyClare7(f): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Aroboi:
y
I didnt pester her..she willingly gave me her digit.
Wake up girl!
lol op when a guy requests for my number, I don't argue, he gets it immediately but when he calls I pick to be sure it's him then I save the number and I never pick again.
Wake up bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home / What Will You Do If You Were The Guy +(pix) / To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.