Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (37615 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Donpizzle(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Is dis a campaign?? Mama piss talkin shiiiiiit since 1960.......

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Namady(m): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2015
soe:
Only yorubas should watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp4y5kGXTE8

I dont rily understand d lyrics wink
buh am actually feeling d music grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Image123(m): 12:38am On Mar 26, 2015
She just might find eternal life in prison, God knows.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by bashgama(m): 12:44am On Mar 26, 2015
saasala:

Source: http://www.thecable.ng/patience-buhari-wins-apc-will-jail

Its all what you have to say interm of your transfomation agenda?
There is GoD oooooooh
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Akinz0126(m): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Someone should please complete this.....HOLY GHOST----------
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 26, 2015
ayusco85:
Zip it woman. U talk too much rubbish

as in...too much nonsense my brother.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:
She is right, God forbid a Buhari win, he'd be jailing people for 100yrs.

And this is why he has my vote.

Personally he should kill many of the thieves and not just jail them.

Your ploy is a failure.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by NobleG1(m): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2015
She knows she will be jailed because she's very corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by franchizy(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2015
See how peoples here are call PEJ illitrate even when they cant spoke good and simple english. Welder you peoples like it or not, No vacant in Aso Rock or we declare state of emergent
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by kaybext(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Even if all these happened 4 real. Am vry sure it was during d military regime. Then there was no CONSTITUTION guarding them. The old things passed away; behold, new things have come. Guy! Na DEMOCRACY we they nw o. No one can jail you without a trial in court.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by domopps(m): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
Mama d Peace! Peaceful Mama

Don't b afraid, nobody is jailing u. U hear?

SAN! I guess you would go to jail for her then!

Cheeers
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Lero15(m): 2:11am On Mar 26, 2015
When this woman speaks, I weep inside. SMH.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by mightycrown1(m): 2:50am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=18pt] if you have done the right thing or doing the right thing you will never be afraid of GMB. afteral he is not going to jail anybody but it wont be business as usual.
NIGERIANS be wise they dont want BUHARI because they vowed not to stop corruption.

NIGERIANS BE WISE
DONT BE DECEIVED AGAIN
USE YOUR PVC WISELY
USE IT TO SET YOURSELF FREE FROM CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY

NIGERIA A GBE WA O

APC!!! CHANGE
NIGERIA SAI BUHARI

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by bewla(m): 3:11am On Mar 26, 2015
u to trade softly . even if Buhari no win which i pray God to make baba our nest president not the bado that we have now . one thing we have achieve is change from your husband in going out to meet and c people not like before sit in aso rock like nothing they happen thanks to CHANGE
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by rebranded(m): 3:28am On Mar 26, 2015
patience fear Jail pass anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by 989900: 3:53am On Mar 26, 2015
“All what they did for you people when they were there was to send your fathers and your children to prison."

This woman fear prison!

OTOH, 'you people' is a rather rude/'gutter' phrase . . . well it's PEJ.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by akwunomy(m): 4:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Unfortunately, the first lady does not have any good political idealism to envisage in this campaign. Her message is all hypocritical because her husband's inaction and ineptitude as commander in chief lead to corruption and misappropriation in all quarters. The arguments she raised, posit to say are all necessary in the political terrain that GMB found himself as the military leader. There is no rule of law in the military grandiose façade of government. She ought to understand that Nigeria as an entity has fully embraced democracy where anyone can challenge government abuse of power in the court of law. So, if Buhari as the President come May 29, 2015 accuse you of corruption and present to the court probable course for your arrest. You have the right to challenge those evidence in court. So we have a system that is higher to the military system of government and in it the rights of every accuse person is enshrined. So, it is a cheap political or campaign point that showed that the first lady with many years in the political environment can not differentiate and educate her fellow women about the due process of the law.

Another point, that PDP has better material than APC can not be verify. We have over the years, heard various slogans associated to PDP and they have prove true to it. PDP share the money. PDP papa deceive Pikin and vice versa. When we consider the present political development in Nigeria. PDP as a party has a wonderful opportunity to transform Nigeria. However, the fester the entity call Nigeria with vast economic backwardness. A situation that continue to simmer despite the fact that Nigeria saw period of great economic improvement during this period under review and the PDP as an institution were not able to adapt to changing economic environment that presented huge opportunity to reposition Nigeria economy through innovation and job creation to compete with other emerging developing economies of the world. They were busy siphoning billions of petrodollar through endless contract. PDP has better material as claimed by the first lady, however, it is under the watch of the better material of PDP that we witness for the first time that the value of our Naira to the dollar rose to 200 naira per dollar. What economic plan has PDP laid in Nigeria for the last 19 years, and what were their result?

So, we can never know the ability of the opposition until we give them an opportunity to show us what they have in store. This is what democracy is all about. PDP failed Nigeria as a nation. They should honorably give APC an opportunity to try their political agenda. Nigerians should try to be good critical thinkers and stop believing whatever these politicians are telling them. They should ask themselves just one question. How do I know that he/she is telling me the truth? Tell the government what the people want and criticize them when they are not providing them because that is the essence of leadership, their duty to the people is to provide, not only to ask for vote during election period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Oceemo(m): 4:05am On Mar 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Jail her for what #Joke

Meanwhile am not a goodluck or buhari fan but i think buhari is joking trying to wrestle power from gej... i mean the guy is ruling already collecting it from him is impossicant even if the whole nigeria votes buhari.

Its not the people that votes that counts, it the people that countssmiley
very foolish ccomment its peeps like u that are not optimistic saying trash and for ur information we know who u are oloshi PDP
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by globalresource: 4:06am On Mar 26, 2015
This woman is a good comedian.

Masses will decide this saturday
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Heymus(m): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2015
This woman irritates me alot, always vomiting sh11t, desperate to get power more than her boy(Gej) sef.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by tellmesome(f): 4:22am On Mar 26, 2015
That means your way is not clean.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by omokab: 4:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:
She is right, God forbid a Buhari win, he'd be jailing people for 100yrs.

but you forgot to mention their atrocity.let me use two of them that live very close to me then.One ran away and one died in the prison.Akinloye and Adelakun precisely.Ask anybody to tell you how Akinloye as the NPN national chairman behave at that time,Ita Akinloye still remain what it is till today for thugs.And when Buari change Naira at that time many of them could not change all money they looted because buari gave ultimated time for the change of money and the maximum you can change in bank.So when they were arrested and some of them ran away the money they stored inside over head tank became useless as their is no place for them to change all the money they looted.Adelakun is a complete tout,at that time you can't move freely infront of Adelakun house at Onipasan area of Ibadan.Who born you well?I could remember a photographer that was beating for passing infront of Adelakun house for no any offence.We call the name of the man Baba oluwole,wole is my childhood friend.please don't defend any of this people you just mentioned because they deserved what they got at that time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 26, 2015
This woman sha...! Prison is inevitable for you, Jonna, FFK and other PDP thugs who claim to be our leaders!

grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2015
This woman talks too much
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by InvertedHammer: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2015
So her campaign is centered on crying wolf against incarceration of corrupt officials.

If she is clean, she has nothing to worry about.

How any sane person can listen to this illiterate and want continuity beats my imagination.

If they give you money, take it. But vote for change of mantle of leadership.

I am not saying that Buhari has any magic wand, but we have all witnessed the ineptitude of Jonathan. Let's try a different hand. If that fails, we shall keep trying until we get it right.

So of all the evils that have befallen Nigeria, this selfish fatso is only interested in her safe landing.

Nigerians ntoooor!

A PC, PDP, GEJ, GMB....whoever wins do not affect me personally in any way. Nigeria is only a vacation spot for me. Just that it is sad watching how people's lives are wrecked mercilessly by their leaders. And some mo.rons will tell you that monkey no fine but im mama like am. You live or die, Patience is in it for herself only.

Black people liberate yourselves from mental slavery! Stop expecting respect from other races while you cheer on your oppressors for a $15 bag of rice exchanged for 4 years of financial and mental anguish.

\

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by sandland: 6:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Mama peace you need the A/c in prison to cool off. Remember ma, that only the guilty are afraid!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by onyxo76(m): 6:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Open letter to all who would like to earn $2 daily

Do you have some 2 minutes daily to spare online?
Would you like to earn some income?
Then join this pay per click program that pays you $2 daily for visiting 10 adverts on
its site at $0.2 per advert.Just click on the advert links and stay for about 8 seconds and close.
This is probably the easiest $2 you will ever earn, so sign up and invite your friends to share
in this programm.
There is NO SIGN UP FEE.
visit here to join ==>http:///LiQv0t

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Adelabu died in 1958, mama peace. Buhari wasn't in power/govt by then, neither had APC been formed way back then. Madam slow your roll and park well abeg?

This is the reason I'm reading every comment on this thread.

That it took like 50 comments (2nd page) for someone to raise this may as well show the level of political knowledge on NL politics section these days.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by san316(m): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Nawa for this woman. What's with her and jail sef? Abeg joor
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by zingywingy: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=32007062][/quote]

Dont be foolish...all what we have in Nigeria now..our old roads, railways, refineries, third mainland bridge, niger bridge etc are work of the northerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt / Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.