Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (37604 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Rajman45(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=32007062][/quote]
When the northern military where planing coup, where were ur people.. Hiding? Or do you want me to plan a coup for you to rule.. Hahaha.. When men where standing for a fight, the Southern where busy hiding under mummies bed, then u want to rule from a Northern fight. I wish the south and east had the mental straight, u guys would have plot ur coup then. So.. Stop shouting that the northern rule for 30yr years, where were you people?? Sleeping.. I thought so.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Chimavic007(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
By God's grace, we the people of Oyo state would ensure that you and your dull husband go to prison.

All the collective wealth you stole you would vomit it in Kirikiri

In the name of our ancestors in the name of
Sango Olukoso oko Oya, Alaafin Abiodun, Basorun Ogunmola, Aare Latosa, Aare Toyeje, Ojo aburumaku, Aare premier SLA Akintola and all our great ancestors you would end up in jail.

Bullshit!....all this your ancestors...and u talk like you dnt have there DNA
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Chimavic007(m): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
What is it with this lady and jails?
This is paranoia and retardation combined together in fatty acid.
Smh.
Nt funny *yawns#
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Exponental(m): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2015
if anybody is found guilty of jail able offences.... so be it!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Chimavic007(m): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
Smh.

Nt funny *yawns#
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Desmondkk(m): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Madam nor too fear,if there is anything worse than jail u and ur husband truly deserve it....
When u nd ur husband were looting our trillions,puting us in darkness,seeing our good hearted nd innocent citizens being killed by B haram were u afraid? NO!u forget say all day for d thief but one day for d owner sad cool shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by philips70(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:
She is right, God forbid a Buhari win, he'd be jailing people for 100yrs.

I was reading to see your father's name. It's very evident most of you TANoids on Nairaland must do jail time one day in this country with the way corruption and support for corrupt people run in your veins.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by nationwide1(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
Mama d Peace! Peaceful Mama

Don't b afraid, nobody is jailing u. U hear?
I'm 100% with her on this one if history is anything to go by. Buhari jailing her will not necessarily be because of her crimes ( corruption) but out of sheer hatred for a certain group of people.

In 1984 and 1985, many who spent their days in jail before Babangida came to the rescue were tried more than twice yet were not found guilty but the order from Buhari must be obeyed - sending them to jail.

The history i
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by harbarzzy(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=32007062][/quote]stop ur copy and paste..liar! U never supported any apc..is y u. Pasting on all nairaland stories?
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by upsonn(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Real yoruba people has forgiving him since... He will liberate us dis time.... GMB for life.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by oonazzx(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2015
lipsrsealed Abeg, wil some one shut dis woman up!!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by jaymiebee(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Only criminals are so certain of jail, even within themself they know... Is she trying to tell us she is a criminal?
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by doninno(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2015
If she not a thief why will she ssy dey will jail her? Dat means she has some skeleton in her cupboard, vote for change all thieves must go to jail #idontsupportanyone
lalasticlala:
Mama d Peace! Peaceful Mama

Don't b afraid, nobody is jailing u. U hear?
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by lwinprince: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by johnydon22(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Oceemo:
very foolish ccomment its peeps like u that are not optimistic saying trash and for ur information we know who u are oloshi PDP
it didnt call for insults must u be so offensive?... anyway cool u have insulted me and called me names and am cool with it.. its just saturday lets.see how it goes smiley
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by ALARAPE22(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
By God's grace, we the people of Oyo state would ensure that you and your dull husband go to prison.

All the collective wealth you stole you would vomit it in Kirikiri

In the name of our ancestors in the name of
Sango Olukoso oko Oya, Alaafin Abiodun, Basorun Ogunmola, Aare Latosa, Aare Toyeje, Ojo aburumaku, Aare premier SLA Akintola and all our great ancestors you would end up in jail.

You better pray for your life to change instead of using one ancestors to curse another person. Do you hear in your life that one president and his wife went to prison after they commot for Aso Rock? And I know you no they pay TAX. Staying here they used MTN Megabite to curse multi-Millionaire. Even if they leave there, they will be collecting monthly salary. You better know what you are doing brof.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by dollarlander: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
Smh.

What you don't know us that this woman has committed a lot of crime more than the criminals we know. There is no way APC will conduct hearing on her that she will not go to jail.

The oil barrels missing on Nigeria daily production is her hand work. Go to the Niger Delta rivers you will see berges with office of the first Lady escourting crude oil out of the waters.

She has several records of money laundry with EFCC more than any woman in Nigeria, that's why EFCC is a dead organization today. And that's why others in their government has the effontry to steal because mama is stealing like mad so the husband can not talk.

The earlier we vote out these criminals the better for our country. GEJ PEJ must GO.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by SwingzProsper(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:

... Ehenn. U mean am? Reason wel or beta stil upgrade yur reasonin faculty nxt tym...ok??
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by simpleseyi: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote autor=acrowniran]Yoruba Victims Of Buhari's Tyrannical Reign.
Now, the leaders of the opposition Party thinks he can sell
Yorubas to this unrepentant tyrant who refuses till today
to apologize to the Yorubas for nearly wiping out all their
leaders?
Victim 1 - Pa Awolowo had his house ransacked, passport
seized he could not go abroad for medical treatment. His
home in Ikenne was also surrounded by soldiers.
Victim 2 - Pa Adekunle Ajasin, former Gov, Ondo State.
Arrested, sentenced to over 100 years. Pa Ajasin is known

not to have spent one kobo of his security vote and had
only one house to his name in his native Owo till his
death.
Victim 3 - Pa Lateef Jakande, former Gov, Lagos State.
Same as Pa Ajasin. Tried in kangaroo Court and sentenced
to over 100 years imprisonment.
Victim 4 - Cicero, Bola Ige. former Gov, Oyo State.
Sentenced to over 100 years on corruption charges.
Victim 5 - Papa Bisi Onabanjo former Gov, Ogun State.
Jailed for over 100 years. Pa Onabanjo was whisked away
from hospital where he was receiving treatment straight to
prison on Buhari's instructions.
Do note that all the governors were found not guilty by
Courts who tried them however Buhari demanded many
retrials until a guilty verdict was reached for all of them by
the Courts.
Victim 6 - Bisi Akande, former Gove. Jailed on corruption
charges. Now, Akande and Buhari are together in the APC.
Is Akande no longer corrupt, Buhari?
Victim 7 - Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Fela received 10 years for
being vocal against Buhari's regime. Buhari said then, he
has resolved to deal with the "fela problem"
Victim 8 - Ooni of Ife. Seized his passport and prevented
him from travelling abroad.
Victim 9 - Tunde Thompson. Journalist jailed for reporting
against government.
Victim 10 - Tai Solarin. Jailed for speaking against the
govt. Ironically, what Solarin said/wrote then and was
jailed for by Buhari's regime is nothing compared to
things Buhari says against the present government.
Victim 11 - Ayo Ojewunmi became blind in jail after Buhari
blatantly refused to release him to get medical attention.
He died soon after he was eventually released
Victim 12 - Busari Adelakun suffered same fate as
Ojewunmi. His ailment though was ulcer which killed him.
Victim 13 - The many many Yoruba youth slaughtered in
the north in 2011 because Buhari lost the election. Buhari
could have curbed the violence but waited for days before
public opinion forced him to make a statement on radio
condemning the violence.
He has prepared us now for 2015 by saying "their dogs
and baboons will be soaked in blood" if he does not win
the election in 2015.[/quote]

Even if you say that Buhari killed Lamurudu the father of Oduduwa, and that Buhari killed Oduduwa the father of Yorubas and Buhari also killed Oranmiyan the son of Oduduwa. Even if you say again that Buhari killed Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Tai Sholari, Fela Anikulapo, Simbiat Abiola, Kudirat Abiola, Bola Ige and that Buhari is planning to kill the Oba of Lagos, Ooni of Ife, Alake of Egbaland, Olowo of Owo, Olowu of Owu, Onipopo of Popo, Alaketu of Ketu and OniNigeria of Nigeria, I have decided to vote for CHANGE. PVC - Please Vote Change. Vote GMB/Osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by nsikakudom: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Sai Buhari! We want change!..blah blah blah...what kind of change are we looking for in BUHari?...Jonathan is not JESUS...he may not have touched all sectors but he transformed some..if we want change,we need to change ourselves and not depending on one grandpa to change us..vote wisely...don't sit in ur houses and be screaming Change wen u have basically no idea about leadership and power,and having d lives of 170m Nigerians on ur head..dont let ur desire for change cloud ur sense of reasoning logically...
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by hope4nigeria(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:

I understand your ranting,we yoruba are educated,you don't need to tell us our history! I'm sure they never even born you when buhari ruled! The Yoruba people read between the line, Buhari jail Yoruba people(bad and fine) he must still jail some Yorubas like FKK we agree with him because yoruba will never suport evil, I can agree with you it pain us for some of our leaders I mean some like(Awolowo,Fela). We forgive buhari because Jonathan did not Jail Yoruba people, BUT He allow milion of Yorubas to die in crisis,he did Nothing about it for political gains. We are all the Victims of situation of bad govt which we projected it will be worst in the next 4years if Gej continue. We will Vote GMB.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by EmekaBlue(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2015
She left d kitchen again... cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Rhemite007(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Na tha jai you go end with all our money wey una dey still shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
If you perform well, nobody will jail you and your clueless husband so check yourselves. Stwpid woman
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
cramjones:
No, mama peace. APC will not jail you, the ICC will. Like Gbagbo's wife, be prepared to spend your next 25 years in prison for inciting violence and asking your supporters to lynch change agents.

Nigerians have chosen CHANGE. It is inevitable. GMB will defeat your husband! Get prepared for your 25 year journey!

-CramJones
seconded
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by hustler86(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin grin 9c 1 OP, d piece was written with d kind algorithm of speech wey d fat old woman de take talk, Mrs Gbagbo ur colleague dey there now so 'mama peace' no fear, no be U go 1st go prison and U won't be d last.. Mama calm down. Sai #GMB2015
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by cyril83(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2015
franchizy:
See how peoples here are call PEJ illitrate even when they cant spoke good and simple english. Welder you peoples like it or not, No vacant in Aso Rock or we declare state of emergent

Rule 21 violated.

Hehehehe! Nlanders will not kill me oh....See English teacher.

Pls go back to school.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by holyokoto(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:

NA LIE!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Sunnyade01(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Mama Peace, nobody jailed my father or mother. Corrupt people were jailed and many of them were later pardoned.

Mama peace, you will be pardoned. Don't worry.

Buhari/Osinbajo

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by sirconfidence1(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
The reason why Jonathan & his wife is seeking for second term in office is to escape of being jailed by Buhari. Jonathan doesn't has anything to offer Nigerians again.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by sirconfidence1(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2015
As a Yoruba man, I want more yorubas to be jailed like Fayose, Fani-Kayode, Kashamu e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by asidere(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2015
our presido wife dey mis yan.instead of telling Oyo people what you have done for them and what you intend to do for them if re-elected,you are busy blacklisting the opposition.I love Jonathan's personality,but his wife is making me wanna vote APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition / Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.