Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (37612 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Coolcash1: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2015
VOTE FOR INTEGRITY...VOTE FOR CHANGE...VOTE BUHARI THIS SATURDAY MARCH 28, 2015

BY HIS GRACE WE WILL CELEBRATE COME MONDAY MARCH 30, 2015 IN JESUS NAME (AMENX1000)

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by tabaralph: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2015
APC JAILED ADELABU AND ADELABU DIED IN PRISON?......MUST THIS WOMAN TALK AT ALL,DOES SHE KNOWS WHO ADELABU WAS AND THE YEAR HE DIED,THIS MAN DIED IN THE 60S DURING THE ACTION GROUP WETIE IN IBADAN,NOW ITS THE APC THAT KILLED HIM.....PEJ YOUR HISTORY TEACHER DON SUFFER!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by ahatson(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT PHCN IN EDO REGION FROM HER HUSBAND AND PUT FUNKE IN CHARGE, WHY WILL SHE NOT BE AFRAID AFTER PTTING NIGERIANS IN DARKNESS,

INSTEAD OF THEM TO FIGHT THE CORRUPTION IN NEPA THEY CHOOSE TO RENDER THE LOWER STAFF JOBLESS AND KEEP THE CORRUPT PEOPLE, WHAT HAS REALLY CHANGED SINCE PRIVITIZATION.

SHE AND HER HUSBAND WILL SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIVE AND DIE IN DARK JAIL
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by franchizy(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
cyril83:

Rule 21 violated.

Hehehehe! Nlanders will not kill me oh....See English teacher.

see your granmars and judge wo should went back to school. welder you likes it or not, No vacant in Aso Rock.

All of you spoken he
GEJ must won the elecxion.
GEJ is Gods sons and Indorse by Go.
Holy Ghost fire who ever say GEJ will lost.

Pls go back to school.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by sethken: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigeria is not the Ivory Coast, where Gbagbo, and his wife were humiliated, and transferred to the Hague.

Take it from me, if Buhari wins. Buhari will extract oil from the Niger Delta only on one ground, through ethnic cleansing. Buhari will have to kill everyone in the Niger Delta for that to happen. It will never happen.

Nigeria is bracing up for another civil war!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by sethken: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
There should be cause for alarm. The wicked tyrant Buhari who jailed Alex Ekwueme, and spared Shagari jail time will NEVER SEE THE SEAT POWER IN Nigeria again.

Buhari sent the likes of Melford Okilo,and Sam Mbakwe to their early grave.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Sunnyade01(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari did not jail my father or mother. He only jailed corrupt leaders and later pardoned them.

Mama peace you will pardoned don't worry.

lets go vote

Buhari/Osinbajo

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Mama peace dnt use to sleep again because anytime she sleeps, she always see her self in jail. Mama dnt be afraid no one is jailing you. You will be in peace while in Otuoke.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by emeka2847: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Mama Piss

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Sunnyade01(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Jarus:

This is the reason I'm reading every comment on this thread.

That it took like 50 comments (2nd page) for someone to raise this may as well show the level of political knowledge on NL politics section these days.
The fact that we didn't correct mama piss error doesn't mean we r also ignorant. It is just that everyone has assumed mama piss is always inaccurate in lamentation.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by homerevival(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Oponu!

transformer2019:
How Buhari wan take win
He's going to be buried politically on saturday
Sai transformation!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by okongo(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2015
she should tell us about air peace. ne entrants to aviation owning all new aircraft about 8. tht one will send the otuoke ps to 500 yrs in gulag.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by eagleeyez: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2015
saasala:

Source: http://www.thecable.ng/patience-buhari-wins-apc-will-jail

Well first of all, if prisons had been rehabilitated, you no need to fear.

Best of all no one can imprison an ex first lady for no just cause. Don't be scared of prison, all we are after is change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by delta234: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2015
cramjones:
No, mama peace. APC will not jail you, the ICC will. Like Gbagbo's wife, be prepared to spend your next 25 years in prison for inciting violence and asking your supporters to lynch change agents.

Nigerians have chosen CHANGE. It is inevitable. GMB will defeat your husband! Get prepared for your 25 year journey!

-CramJones
I laugh @ such comments as yours.
So tell us between what she said and soaking the blood of baboons and dogs which is more inciting
And even the comment by one of yours to form a parallel govt?
U guys wake up please.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by johnpalmer774(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Jail her for what #Joke

Meanwhile am not a goodluck or buhari fan but i think buhari is joking trying to wrestle power from gej... i mean the guy is ruling already collecting it from him is impossicant even if the whole nigeria votes buhari.

Its not the people that votes that counts, it the people that countssmiley

When will Nigeria Ever get it right if someone like u still believe Votes do not counts , i know its has been like that in the past but lets join hands and eradicates such , Vote do not counts Mentality is the reasons why most of our past Leaders failed to Perform because they know because they are sure that with or without votes they will get there . The moment the they know its no longer business as usual you will see a change of attitude in them . That's why we must vote and defend our votes ..................MARCHING FOR BUHARI.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by ayusco85(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Gamesmart:

The woman is an illiterate thief with mouth diarrhea and intellectual deficiency.

A perfect wife for a man like GEJ.

#word
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by ayusco85(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2015
dadaic:

as in...too much nonsense my brother.

I pray buhari wins
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by oadaji: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yes! You will be jailed. You stole.
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by ksmartdope(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
saasala:

Source: http://www.thecable.ng/patience-buhari-wins-apc-will-jail
All na mouth public service, but anyways dont worry ursef madam dey wont jail you cos ur oga at d top is there
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by RAO1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=32007062][/quote]
you are entitled to ur opinion... But stop being confused..... just stay where u are now...okay?
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by jpphilips(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
How is your condition our problem, we follow you thief?
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Alexchuka(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
soe:
Only yorubas should watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp4y5kGXTE8

so sad!! U people are making Nigeria more of a tribalistic country...u are among them
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Rose2014: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
RAO1:

you are entitled to ur opinion... But stop being confused..... just stay where u are now...okay?
Ok thanks for the advise
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Alexchuka:

so sad!! U people are making Nigeria more of a tribalistic country...u are among them
we are only following your foot steps sir.

SS and SE are two block votes for GEJ

NORTH stand behind GMB gidi gbam!!

Osinbajo is not a Bastard... He is from the SW...so we are in order.

LoL
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
So wetin kon conern us
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by simdam500(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
She doesn't mean herself.....

she meant GEJ.... but not withstanding, you won't be jailed...

So that u can experience the change ride
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by ollyruffy: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is one of the reasons we want Buhari.

To help jail all of you Thiefs that are making common man suffer.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Neddyogu(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
The APC is a political party and political parties don't jail people, Madam illiterate. ain't too late to get what I call a quality education
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Chimavic007:

Nt funny *yawns#
In your dreams . . .TANoid.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Alexchuka(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
soe:

we are only following your foot steps sir.

SS and SE are two block votes for GEJ

NORTH stand behind GMB gidi gbam!!

Osinbajo is not a Bastard... He is from the SW...so we are in order.

LoL

slowpoke that's not what I mean.....u will see the results
Re: Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Alexchuka:

slowpoke that's not what I mean.....u will see the results
take that back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers / Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) / Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.