Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women (33372 Views)

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / Biafra: Owerri Grounded By IPOB Protest; Okorocha Devastated! HAPPENINGNOW (pics / Picture: Biafra Imo Protest Was A Huge FLOP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by socialmediaman: 3:07am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=32007082][/quote]

After Goodluck, power is still going back to the north, you will get deceived and dumped after the election. and you will come out on the streets again to protest when its late
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by onatisi(m): 3:11am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Una don see apc
They don't ve anytin to offer
Up jonathan
Up pdp
okorocha na 419

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by bruteeforce101: 3:25am On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
EcoTerror:
I will start with your cheap ankara and 150 naira glasses that looks like a welder.

Which kind of cheap phone did you use in taking that picture?

What a dirty house you are living in?

You look very ugly that your wife married you out of pity, please allow your wife to catch fun outside to beget cool kids from handsome guys.

I'm yoruba but you are a real bastard that his mother left under Oshodi bridge that's why you still ooze igbo through that your weird pix.

I've not started insulting you but I ll stop here because of your idiotic comment.

Dare to change your pix and I ll use it as my profile pix for all to see the idiott whose children will be ashamed of in years to come.

Igbo peeps here should do the needful to you now

Buhari please spare Hector my dog after saturday.
[/s]

Foolish son of a rabid dog, you are here insulting people. I am folliwing you now and will make you regret ever quoting me. B.astard
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by delishpot: 3:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Even the new one is decieving us. Gej and Gmb all na wash. Na their bele dem dey find.

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by bondingman: 3:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Okorocha/Buhari/APC using women n children to fight their battles.
They don't even care if their blood is spilled; infact they want innocent blood to be spilled.
I still doubt the assertion that no link's been found between them n boko haram
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by html14java(f): 3:50am On Mar 26, 2015
itetemi:
Another arranged. Pdp. Crap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by udum: 4:25am On Mar 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]ROCHAS WAS AND IS A MISTAKE THAT THE IMO PEOPLE HAS EVER MADE.WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.I PERSONALLY CALL HIM "ABRACADABRA MASTER" HIS STYLE OF DIRTY DECEIVING POLITICS IS IS SO ANNOYING AND YET I WONDER WHY AND WHAT ON EARTH HE IS USING TO BLIND FOLD THE YOUTH OF THIS GENERATION. SINCERELY WHEN I SEE MOST OF MY MATES PRAISING ROCHAS ,I WEEP.20 YEARS AND MORE AGO, WE WERE TOLD WE ARE THE LEADERS OF TODAY.ARE WE?OHH AM BOILING WITH SO MUCH WORDS TO SPEAK YET I CHOOSE SILENCE...........

1 Like

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by otukpo(f): 4:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:
I think Nigeria politics is now beyond normal. One story today, contrary story tomoro. I believe this is power of GEJ dollars at work. This is why I hate igbo cos they could easily be bought wt money. All the same, nothing on earth can change this inevitable. As for me and my household we re for GMB.

Really?

You must be out of touch with reality.

If any tribe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that they can be bought with money, it is the yoruba
Right from the begining of the election period, igbos had their candidate, they made it known to the whole world, they never waited for their palm to be greased

What is happening in Yoruba land? You know the story

4 Likes

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by dadexcel: 4:58am On Mar 26, 2015
koboko69:

Ngozi how much ego did you collect? do you attend seminars by blocking roads? After discovering you were invited for protest and not seminar....ddidnt you have the choice to go back? Abi na by force to protest??

This is one of PDP'S usual dumb and silly propagandas.
. Please try and reas in between the lines without any form of bias. She said they were invited as comunity women leaders to come for a meeting with the governor in owerri. While at the venue, they were told that the imo state council of traditional rulers (the faction lead by eze ilomunanya who was wrongly deposed by okorocha, but later re-instated by the supreme court) were coming to use the venue, hence the women were told to narricade the venue. What they did not tell the women was that the traditional rulers were scheduled to meet with the president and commander in chief of the armed forces, that was the deceipt, by the time they got to know they had already started the barricade, and I believe the press probably arranged by okorochas government had documented there actions. So my brother, let's endeavour to analyse issues from different perspectives so as to get the truth. God bless us all

4 Likes

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by luggy(m): 5:22am On Mar 26, 2015
yes GEJ is the Man, God bless GEJ, GEJ tilly 2019
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Lawalemi(m): 5:32am On Mar 26, 2015
I'm dumping APC right away. This party is identified with lies even more than the PDP

2 Likes

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by 9jatatafo(m): 5:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Politics is a dirty game where deepest and darkest secrets are revealed. More cans of worms to be opened.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by koredex4love(m): 5:48am On Mar 26, 2015
kingslly:

http://nigerianpilot.com/okorocha-lured-us-into-jonathan-protest-apc-women/

I AM NOT INTO POLITRICKS BUT I WILL SAY MY MIND HERE!

I am not surprise if this truely happened in another state again! APC(Association of Proffessional Criminals) mobilise people without telling them what they are going there for,similar thing they did for some women and ladies at vocational centres in lagos,when they went for rally at mobolaji johnson ,ikeja and several places,packing them like sarndine inside brt bus and after the campaign they were given 500naira.

NOTE
If you quote this message with mind of attacking me,may God strike out you and your entire familly with their stepping out today.DECEIEVERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Ojayk(m): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2015
NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN USED AND BROUGHT TO SHAME, REMENBER THAT WORST TREATMENT AWAITS YOU WHEN YOU VOTE ROCHAS AND HS TEAM BACK TO OFFICE. PLS DO WELL AND COLLECT ALL THE MONEY HE GIVES TO YOU AND VOTE AS DIRECTED BY YOUR HEART
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by unphilaz(m): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2015
this got me loling

“Please stop blaming me. Do I have any problem with President Jonathan? I don’t. So, why should I come and begin to protest against the president. In fact, most of us believe that we will vote for President Jonathan and later vote for Rochas. So, we were deceived to protest against President Jonathan.”
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by olutunde12(m): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:
I think Nigeria politics is now beyond normal. One story today, contrary story tomoro. I believe this is power of GEJ dollars at work. This is why I hate igbo cos they could easily be bought wt money. All the same, nothing on earth can change this inevitable. As for me and my household we re for GMB.

if u like be for gdm. ibo people are easily bought with money? fool, d people apc carried to anambra state from osun state then were ibos abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by pdidy: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2015
ok na
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Zico5(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2015
ikeonyeka:

Hello bastard, Is there any Igbo begging for your love?
Your foolishness is just beyond boundary for you to say they must easily be bought. I wonder what your parents spent their time doing wen they were supposed to be putting brain into your big for nothing skull.
Please do well to get a life.
So It pained u this much, that will teach u bastard, fugitives and wandered a big lesson. Money is not everything, saturday is here
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by EngrGodspower(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2015
What a life may God help us cry
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Zico5(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2015
EcoTerror:
I will start with your cheap ankara and 150 naira glasses that looks like a welder.

Which kind of cheap phone did you use in taking that picture?

What a dirty house you are living in?

You look very ugly that your wife married you out of pity, please allow your wife to catch fun outside to beget cool kids from handsome guys.

I'm yoruba but you are a real bastard that his mother left under Oshodi bridge that's why you still ooze igbo through that your weird pix.

I've not started insulting you but I ll stop here because of your idiotic comment.

Dare to change your pix and I ll use it as my profile pix for all to see the idiott whose children will be ashamed of in years to come.

Igbo peeps here should do the needful to you now

Buhari please spare Hector my dog after saturday.
I don't blame u but those wasted entities that gave birth to u. Look inwardly, then u will know u re really a bastard if truly u were yoruba as u claimed. Direct ur anger towards ur family that fail to provide for u which make u a slave to politicians. Saturday is not too long mr haywire

2 Likes

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by teaseryoh: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2015
D knd hell fire wia APC n im cohorts go enta hehe God still dey tak im tym prepare am.GEJ till 2019
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by ayindejimmy(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

No vex, I gat one question for ya. Had the women protested against Buhari and then said PDP deceived them into protesting against buhari, would you have called it another APC crap?
he wouldn't have to bicos YOU will call it ...another apc crap.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by mountain2019: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:
U hate Igbos bcs they can be bought over? Head of xtian churches from West lyk Winners n RCCG now the leading campaigners of GEJ re doing it 4 thank u? The Emirs and the Obas receiving Dollars 4rm GEJ, are they Igbos? Ur hatred to d Igbos wld send u to early grave as we continue to penetrate n subdue different zones in Nig 4 success unlike any other tribe in Nig. Bear wat u cant change, bigot!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by tuborme: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2015
The truth is Eze Ilomuanya defeated Rochas in court....Rochas instead of obeying court orders, changed the man's official building to Imo women development centre....renamed the office to Eze Imo instead of Chairman of traditional rulers council as you have in other southeastern states....and took the office of the new eze imo to another part of town. Rochas sacked some chiefs loyal to Eze Ilomuanya and appointed his cronies as chiefs for those communities.

The person recognised by the traditional rulers including the Eze Owerri is the one they elected...Eze Ilomuanya. That was why you saw all of them with the president on that day.

Rochas just tried to use the women to protest against the president and draw sympathy..
But the action backfired. The women were protesting the use of the building by the Ezes which Rochas renamed to women development centre following his defeat at the supreme court by Eze Ilomuanya in other to make him a king without a kingdom. Bear in mind that this building was built purposely for ndi eze.

I do not know why our news agencies cannot report news the way they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by ayindejimmy(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2015
koredex4love:

I AM NOT INTO POLITRICKS BUT I WILL SAY MY MIND HERE!

I am not surprise if this truely happened in another state again! APC(Association of Proffessional Criminals) mobilise people without telling them what they are going there for,similar thing they did for some women and ladies at vocational centres in lagos,when they went for rally at mobolaji johnson ,ikeja and several places,packing them like sarndine inside brt bus and after the campaign they were given 500naira.

NOTE
If you quote this message with mind of attacking me,may God strike out you and your entire familly with their stepping out today.DECEIEVERS
You need deliverance. ..using God to curse bicos of politipolitics and you're not a politician. I pity u
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by koboko69: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2015
dadexcel:
. Please try and reas in between the lines without any form of bias. She said they were invited as comunity women leaders to come for a meeting with the governor in owerri. While at the venue, they were told that the imo state council of traditional rulers (the faction lead by eze ilomunanya who was wrongly deposed by okorocha, but later re-instated by the supreme court) were coming to use the venue, hence the women were told to narricade the venue. What they did not tell the women was that the traditional rulers were scheduled to meet with the president and commander in chief of the armed forces, that was the deceipt, by the time they got to know they had already started the barricade, and I believe the press probably arranged by okorochas government had documented there actions. So my brother, let's endeavour to analyse issues from different perspectives so as to get the truth. God bless us all

Is this from the same article or you are developing your own story?
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by cyberdurable(m): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:

Born bastard! Buharist like you... get a life Anuohia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Ekken: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
Apc = lies + propaganda

No wonder nigerians left them
PDP & KODDED go cry on sunday after election
watch-out for RESULT!
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by chibecanglobal(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Zico5:
And who are you?
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2015
There's no low this APC and it's folks won't descend to portray another person in a bad light!

Those of us in the know aren't surprised.
Re: Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women by FitnessNigeria: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2015
ayindejimmy:
he wouldn't have to bicos YOU will call it ...another apc crap.

You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyinka Adebayo Is Dead (Photos) / Phillips Shaibu's Convoy Involved In Accident (Photo) / Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.