Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? (5408 Views)

Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Naomiuche: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
I was home from work one day then my neighbour who is a lady told me her boyfriend is around I should come say hi to him.. fast forward to dis day from two months back, I noticed she hasn't for once say she wants to go visit her boyfriend but the guy comes around every weekend.. the guy works in lagos as I was told and the girl is a masters student here at ife.. but I can't visit my Gf and sleep over in her house every weekend.

GUYS, can you do it?
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by shaizegotswag: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
I can doing it once once. smiley
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lemme learn from the perverts cool

Quote me and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nicklaus(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
If I can't sleep over, who can

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
BIG NO
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Not bad!

Don't see any big deal in it!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by cyprianlah(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
I even have ma breakfast served on bedgrin
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dude, don't you ever sleep?
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Naomiuche: 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
but this case tends to be her boyfriend sleeping over every weekend like he is the girl and the girl the man... hahahahahahahaha.. if she can't sleep over in my house, then what's the essence of having a girlfriend.. me cannot sleep in my girlfriend house the every weekends like her house is a tourist centre
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Teempakguy:

Dude, don't you ever sleep?
I don't sleep early bro

Busy updating my blog cool
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
All the guys saying NO have never had a girl who's got an apartment all to herself. Stop lying guys smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

This is rubbish! So staying at your girlfriend's place means you are a perv

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by ronald4lif(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Laughing at some comments, some people bad mouth can make someone stay off the internet wallahi. cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by stephenqueen: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2015
I can sleep in ma girlfriend's place what is bad in it..after all I go dey lash her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2015
So you had to open a thread on thiis because?

You gt paid to snoop in on other people's businesses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Dumb question. Whatz wrong sleepin in my gf's house?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Nicklaus:
If I can't sleep over, who can

Her neighbour cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 26, 2015
cyprianlah:
I even have ma breakfast served on bedgrin

Im with u on this. Even have my own toothbrush, body wash and cream there

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nicklaus(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Her neighbour cheesy cheesy
hun
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Naomiuche:
but this case tends to be her boyfriend sleeping over every weekend like he is the girl and the girl the man... hahahahahahahaha.. if she can't sleep over in my house, then what's the essence of having a girlfriend.. me cannot sleep in my girlfriend house the every weekends like her house is a tourist centre

Do u kw if the dude lives wt a friend/family/parent?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Nicklaus:
hun

Your rival cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
All the guys saying NO have never had a girl who's got an apartment all to herself. Stop lying guys smiley

God bless u. Yur on point

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Naomiuche: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Do u kw if the dude lives wt a friend/family/parent?

this guy stays alone in a miniflat.. what he told me though.. cos his parents lives in ghana.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by stephenqueen: 12:36am On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Dumb question. Whatz wrong sleepin in my gf's house?
Abi ooo
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Naomiuche:

this guy stays alone in a miniflat.. what he told me though.. cos his parents lives in ghana.

Istill think nothing's wrong wt him spending wkds in his gf's house tho

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2015
stephenqueen:

Abi ooo

U dey mind d vir.gin bwoi
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by Naomiuche: 12:51am On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

to me, I have a problem with the girl not visiting him after he had even told me to advice her to visit him.. to me I see this sleeping every weekends in a girls place as the guy begging for love when the girl is less investing in the relationship..
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by stephenqueen: 12:55am On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by naijaboiy: 2:33am On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by iamord(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:

for me there is totally nothing wrong. It's cool by the way. She cook and play around. The upper week she can come over and I'll do the same. Just that it must not be too frequent else it becomes boring. Sometimes I need space and I respect privacy
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by chichomchin(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2015
mind your business..... hw difficult can it be

even if he sleeps there every day, how those it affect you.

so i decise to sleep in my girls apartment this weekend,another nairaland AMEBO will come here spawing trash....

Oga morally sound, well done.

RADIO TALKU TALKYU 92.5fm
Re: Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? by chichomchin(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2015
mind your business..... hw difficult can it be

even if he sleeps there every day, how those it affect you.

so i decide to sleep in my girls apartment this weekend,another nairaland AMEBO will come here spawing trash....

Oga morally sound, well done.

RADIO TALKU TALKYU 92.5fm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Going Through His Mind(photo) / Has Any Girl got Free Toto to give ? / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.