Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport (46041 Views)

How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport / My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by EmekaBlue(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
fear fear pple...like say war go dey..trust 9ja..nothing lyk that GEJ go win mayb just few a b o k i clashes sumwhr then GEJ continues till 2019
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Sweetlemon(f): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Na wa for NLers. That's the International airport. They are not traveling home. They are traveling out of the country.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Johnnoo(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
These people in the Airport are cowards. You want a change without working for it. Its a shame!!! shocked
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by caprini1: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:
Won't be surprised.

My mum said this Election might be similar to June 12 where everyone was packing and running for nothing.
My dear we were living in lagos Island,and don't say people ran for nothing in 1993....I witnessed a lot of killings personally.I was coming home one day,Adebowale Electrical store at Idumota was vandalised to zero level.In front of our house , soldiers killed 3 teenagers before my very eyes.Because I speak yoruba very well,I was spared many times,but some others weren't that Lucky!
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by osebe: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Someone should pls tell those APC stalwarts that the world is not big enough to accommodate nigerian refugees.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by ebhohimimen(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Think Jonathan vote Goodluck and reject vague change. Congratulation to PDPs candidate in advance.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by demandtruth: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
onatisi:
I like this ur nursery school rhyme. What is the title?

It's good to know that one of my kiddy student
remembers his rhyme

keep growing up. One day i'll be proud of you
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
I can bet you pendusky is not one of these people.

Patience Jona--daft would leave him to his fate. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by tomzman: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ahn ahn what happin!
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by franzis(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
on my way to Benin republic right now in Boeing 707 plane
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by wadremremmy: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=contactmorak post=32007628]The Murtala Mohammed international Airport today witnessed an unprecedented crowd. Obviously, fear of the unknown is making many Nigerians who can afford it, to be trooping out of the country before the election catch up with them in nigeria on saturday. God forbid there is an electoral war, where do the rest of us run to?

Hmmmm see the thief of nigeria running in there father's Land,
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Yehman(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
jumobi1:
GEJ can't complain. He didn't protect them in 2011
Vote not fight. Where is the protection from again?
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Rotifera: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
The first picture looks like a regular day at the airport,though i dont disagree that people are trying to flee the country because of the unknown. The numbers are not these much! The second picture was shot before the renovation of the airport,specifically during the Occupy Nigeria protest.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
They look like market people to me..
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Reference(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
They are fleeing the toilet after taking a bung. What are they afraid of if not all the trouble they are stoking up. For me its a nice break, work free weekend with family and friends. I'll be waking by 8, tub till 10. Download the PVR with family till the curfew is lifted then its the night on the town.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Frankbaro(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
hairyanus:
Abeg, make una no vex...which party is making Nigerian run for their lives...i no call name ooo

APC Ofcourse!
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by samplegirl(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lols! But one funny thing is that many of those people lining up to run away are well equiped with their smart phones and tabs, from there

crying 'CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE' meanwhile they are on their way out and some fools will be here wasting their lives for peanut.

CHAI ........ DARIS GOD OOOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by samplegirl(f): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
socialmediaman:

You sound like one of those being used to implement "divide and rule" in Nigeria

Plz what is 'divide and rule' sentiment in that post you are refering to?

Educate us.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by ngoziama: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=hairyanus post=32007994]Abeg, make una no vex...which party is making Nigerian run for their lives...i no call name ooo[/quote

APC of course and that is one of their laid down strategies to rig election. Imagine the sympathy the blood man has for boko haram who shed blood like him.He wanted boko haram to continue so that the south, east and west people will leave the north for only him.Buharis ambition, selfishness will only put him tin the historys black book.Up until this moment buhari has failed to apologise for instigating violence and yet nobody is demanding that from him. Buhari dodged debate simply because

1.buhari cannot describe nor explain how he intends to create jobs. He was ignorant of that in 1983, then tell me whether it is now that technology has taken over that he will understand alas he is counting on some greedy people who will come around to fill their pockets.
2 .We should all remember that buhari conspicuously came last in the last debate he ever participated in because he had no laid down strategy on how to tackle nigerias' problems.
3. Can buhari on his own handle an Ipad at international meetings to make some perspnal notes that can help him.infact, I really want to say it was God who sent Ibb at that time otherwise he had alreay spread sharia owing to his execution of even people that stole car headlamp.
4. If only buhari was a better person, he could have chosen a younger and intelligent man from the north and nutured him.No he wants to come back and put people in the prison as if that would solve our problems.l had a good laugh when buhari said he would make naira to be equivalent to dollar. What an ignorant statement.Is euro, pound, yen, etc equivalent to dollar yet a man who I am sure cannot define gdp economically wants to rule us.i had rather be allowed to rule myself than succumb to that.
5.Buhari told us he borrowed money to buy his fo yet his children school abroad.i am wondering why buhari did not borrow money for campaign.Today, buhari wants to fight corruption but he is using tinubu and amaechis money all stolen wealth of nigeria. It is only an over ambitous man that would go to that extent just to achieve his selfish interest.Buhari also collected money from the arab world, he should tell us their interest.buhari, if obama campaign group is behind your ads then why didn't they tell you how to raise money. It is only an arrogant leader that would have a fake exam certificate and yet refuse to personally address the press to clear the air.i pity journalists because buhari can never take one quarter of the insults jonathan receives in a day from that little man called el rufai.l am laughing now because he recently sued a journalist for insulting in one of the dailies. I am also laughing at those that believe his stories of freedom to the press.Once a soldiet always a soldier.Do you learn left handedness in old age NOOOOHHHHH! So tell me how buhari intends to learn lefthandedness in old age. I wonder why the likes of ibb, abubakar, danjuma do not want to contest.Buhari should remember he had just two years which was full of deaths og so many innocents all in the name of fighting corruption. Buhari, if you fail again, then you will agree with me that the blood of the people you have wasted may even transfer their vengeance to your generations born and unborn.
NAIRALAND PLEASE DONT DELETE MY COMMENT BECAUSE YOU DID IT TO THE COMMENT I PUT DOWN ON WHY JEGA IS PLAYING STUBBORN.HE HAS REGISTERED UNDERAGE AND ALIENS AND SO BELIEVES HIS PARTY APC WOULD WIN.INEC KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TRAVELLED HOME FOR FEAR OF BOKO HARAM SHOULD HAVE ENSURED VOTERS COULD VOTE ANYWHERE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE THEY GOT REGISTERED.TODAY JEGA IS BUSY FIGHTING OVET HIS CLONED CARD READER BROUGHT IN BY AN APC MAN.JEGA MAURICE IWU WOULD BE BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE YOUR BODY LANGUAGE SPEAKS VOLUME OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR APC.JEGA PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHANGE THE DIRECTIVE OF ALLOWING UNDERAGE VOTERS TO CAST VOTED SO LONG AS THE CARD READERS RECOGNISE THEM.TELL YOUR REGISTERED UNDERAGE VOTERS TO RESPECT THEMSELVES AND REMAIN INDOORS.WE CAN NOW SEE THAT THE FIRST ELECTION YOU CONDUCTED WHERE GOOGLUCK WON WAS A MISTAKE MADE BY YOU AND OF COURSE YOUR LEADERS HAVE WARNED YOU AGAINST THAT MISTAKE THIS TIME AROUND.CARRY ON JEGA, HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST.REMEMBET TO ALSO ACCOUNT FOR THE POOR QUALITY PVCs AND THE REMAINING ONES.YOU WANT INTERNATIONAL COMMENDATIONS EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT RIPE FOR THE TECHNOLOGY.JACK OF ALL TRADE MASTER OF NONE.

YES, TO ALL THOSE THAT PLAN TO CALL ME NAMES.YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED AND I WISH YOU SAME AS THE INSULTS ROLL IN .
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Lerumo: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Politicians sending their children abroad and askint their thugs to force for change
I only pity the parents of this change chanters, pls be wise and don't allow them to use you for sacrifice, their children re skooling abroad and they tell you to fight for the rite of their children
Tell them to bring their children to come fight for them rite
They shld bring their children to come fight for the change
Say yes to transformation!

What purpose have you served with your comments Mr Transformer. Is political violence in Nigeria a one party thing?

Why can't you people learn to speak the truth.

You these paid robots don't even consider the implications of your utterances.

Smh for the kind of youths we have in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Bolosiye: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
broda seriously it is not neccessarily coming to fight, but having their children involve in the voting process, and is very jamane. This is what they do, when is time to vote they fly their families out of the country. The truth is, if they sincerely believe in the electoral process and having a genuine desire to sacrifice whatever resource for the services of the nation, there is notin wrong in making their children available to vote too, like every ordinary Nigerians. It is time we begin to think as a people and not allowing this politicians use us to achieve their selfish interest, even at the expence of the life of the unprotected and less priveledged Nigerians. Maybe should have a law in place, enshrined in our constitution, that would hence fort make it compulsary that the families "especially their children" of aspiring public office holder to be available at a time like this when they should be, and not necessarily having to fly them out.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Donbabajay12(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=ngoziama post=32022322][/quote]
Story 4 d gods !!! Ds is 2015 !!Time of change
Sai Baba
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by benzion72(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Where are they running to?. If the countries of their destintion does not fight out their own freedom will they choose to go their. weaklings
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:
Won't be surprised.

My mum said this Election might be similar to June 12 where everyone was packing and running for nothing.

Ah June 12....where everyone thought in August...it was all going to blow up....and by November 31....we were back to square one.
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by jpphilips(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Igbos planning to vote Jonathan are running to the east, will their PVC's registered in Lagos work there?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by utuk: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
OK naha
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is embarrassing.what about people who don't have the opportunity to travel,they should accept their fate and die in Nigeria?
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by sonnyudoh(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Plssssss fam u all should support me by going to instagram n like my reposted pic under the #faleela competition by dammy_krane i am sonny_udoh u wd see my own funny memes please help like it
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by okeke00(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
JackBaueress:
Jonathan cannot assure them of their safety. They have no option that to run for their lives.
hypocricy. were you not the ones rejecting the use of military for election?
Re: Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport by Ologunjude(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gej has paid thugs in nija delta and south west billions of naira and so they are ready to die just in case he looses. Cause do much mayhem that the military would be forced to take over. That the plan on ground. But Almighty God had his own plan for Nigeria. God will see us through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.