Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old (25750 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by cKaiser: 12:58am On Mar 27, 2015
OneNaira6:

Babyosisi nwanyi, don't let closet pedophile keep you from fighting against child marriages. You know how pedophiles are. Let's not forget pedophiles are fighting nowadays to decrease the "adult years" in many nations including that Nigeria; many are even going to Eastern Europe just for sex with a child due to the younger years of "adultship" according to EE laws and open child prostitution
My sister DON'T EVER EVER allow closet pedos stop you from speaking out against a disgrace of an act by grown ass, aging ass waste of space. Don't ever let them. You hear?
That's my own on here. Adios

Only a stark illiterate like you would call anyone who married a 19yr old a pedophile

Price Charles Married Diana at age 19

Obamas mother had him at age 18

Tell us Kylie Jenners age here and disgrace yourself further

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by MalcoImX: 1:02am On Mar 27, 2015
eaglechild:

Good i am glad about your views.

Check out the mean age at first marriage for females in the G7 and Scandinavia.

US 27

Japan 29.3

Germany 30.5

France 30

UK 30

Italy 30.6

Canada 29.1

Denmark 32.2

Sweden 33.1

Norway 31.3

Finland 30.9

Mr. researcher, you can also tell us the mean age they started 'knowing' men, so that my diasporan brothers will know what they're getting into should they decide to partake in those means. Also, when you come to write your report, don't forget to add: "They actually got married at the mean age of 29.1 but they were 'looking up' right from about 13.2. "

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Scatterboss(m): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2015
I love this thread. Buhahahahaahaha

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by traware(m): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2015
X
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by traware(m): 1:31am On Mar 27, 2015
X
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by dareyking(m): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Let's be Civil in our manners or response pls....If we really want to move this nation forward this is not the best way to do....I hope our statement dont come to haunt us in Future..
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by amsoslim(m): 2:17am On Mar 27, 2015
got this question begging for reasonable answer(s).
After Buhari was released from jail, he divorced Safinatu(his first wife) for reportedly receiving financial assistance from IBB while he was in jail.. .
The question is: how was he expecting the poor woman to survive and carter for herself and the five children they had while he was away in jail?
Isnt this a show of sheer wickedness at its peak and possession of the heart of a beast?
fellow Nigerians most especially women/girl child ruminate on this before voting.....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by OneNaira6: 2:31am On Mar 27, 2015
cKaiser:

Only a stark illiterate like you would call anyone who married a 19yr old a pedophile

Price Charles Married Diana at age 19

Obamas mother had him at age 18

Tell us Kylie Jenners age here and disgrace yourself further

Now i see why the entire African nations sees Nigeria as nothing but pedophilia infested country. No wonder out of all African nations aboards, Nigerians are predominately the number citizens being locked in US, UK and other western nations for pedophilia acts. You niggas are nothing but closeted pedophile. No fucking wonder. A 20s married to a 19 years old is understandable. A 30s married to 19 is semi okay. A fucking 41 and older years old men married to a 19 years old is disgrace to the human race and needs to be shot upside his f2king face upon seeing. Y'all nothing but closeted pedophile using "law age", "culture", "others did it" or whatever BS as justification for una pedophile tendencies. Sleeping with a girl young enough to be your daughter is a pedophile. Nothing more, nothing less. No fucking wonder. For awhile now, I've been wondering why out all African nations, Nigeria is the nation with highest number of fathers raping their daughters, nieces, etc and on this thread I've learnt the reason why. And shown me more reason I'm constantly disgusted that my parents came from that disgrace of a f2king nation.
Nigga I really really wish you are near me right now, I would shot you upside your f2king face, cut your balls off and feed it to the dogs cause that's what you deserve and gladly spend the rest of my life in a jail cell happily as long as I know I'm there for getting rid of a pedophile from this face of this earth.

Like I told the other closet disgust of human race never quote me again. I don't talk to pedo. Don't even acknowledge my existence cause surely, I'm going to do the same for you. And don't ever start telling me prince whoever married a 19. Like I give a Bleep about another closet. Or talking about teenage pregnancy? Like wtf? Yerima is sleeping with a 13 years, why don't we all do that after all he's doing it and fighting to make 13 years a "legal age". Actually I have more respect for Yerima than all you closets pedophile. At least he's open about his. Fucking disgusting pig. I really really f2king wish you are near me right now . *spits on his face**

The more I stay on NL, the more reason I see what a descipable, disgust Nigeria and it's inhabitants are. That country is a blemish to that beautiful continent honestly.

Like I said earlier babyO, Nwanyi don't let pedophile or closeted pedophile like this f2king ediot I just quoted stop you from speaking out against child marriage even against pedos wanting to reduce the "legal age" of adultship. Their sagging, aging, pervert old @sses needs to find women their age rather than looking for children young enough to be their daughters. Disgusting pieces of sh1ts. I swear some people are nothing but a disease to this world.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by MayorofLagos(m): 2:37am On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:
I read that she is 44 years old
A warping 30 years younger than her husband.

So how does one explain this
A former dictator gets released from prison after the coup that toppled him,divorces his first wife after 17 years of marriage and marries a young 18 year old girl.
Hmm
E get as e be o
A man wey don play life finish marrying a little innocent girl
What can this woman teach younger girls about marrying for fame and fortune?

Look where Aisha Buhari is today...becoming Nigeria's First Lady in two motnh's time. A life achievement because she married who she loved inspite of age differwnce.

Look where babyosisi is today because she married someone close to her age......on Nairaland bullshyyeeitng! grin

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 27, 2015
SirShymexx:

Brev, that isn't kanwuliajara the blazay - kanwuliajara is also her nemesis and she doesn't bite her tongue nor hide to throw stones.

That handle is one of the cowardly bandits running around with that goofy and ret.arded CFCfan. The boy is a phaggot lol.
There is no need for name-calling. It's really uncivil.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by sidecheek(f): 3:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Now we moved to the man's wife?
Is it jealousy
All I see is hate¥
When a woman hate on another woman, outside her bleeping her husband_boyfriend, then its just count down; to self hate for such woman¥
An ignorant feels wise in her/his ignorance¥

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.