Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old (25745 Views)

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) / Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Dreyl:
see who's talking. undecided

see who's quoting undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by iamrealdeji(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2015
fr3do:

Nonsense! I wonder why this perveted philosophy is not also applicable to boys, or are boys not also liable to commit this fornication? Bring up your children properly they wont go astray.

Coming to Buhari, his marriage to Aisha though as it seems was not illegal but it is an indictment on his character and person to have divorced his first wife and went for his daughter's age mate, it reflects how unfaithful he is, his unfaithfulness has also manifested in the way he jumped political parties in the past years.
It is rumored that Aisha was a friend to his late daughter Zuliat, that was how pa Buhari met her.

Make researches before you comment huh,Buhari didn't divorce his wife because of anybody,the reason why he did so was because Babangida detained him for more than 2 years,his first wife was collecting money from the same Babangida,Buhari came back from jail,and became so angry because of what his wife did,and that led to their divorce,as for bringing up children properly to prevent them from going astray,you can never tell what your daughter is doing behind your back,you can't lock her up indoors,she'll surely go out,you'll think you give her all the training,but she'd be phucking guys around,as for the male child,if a male child feels he's starting to feel the urge,he has to go and marry and not fornicate,according to Islam

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by iamrealdeji(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2015
fr3do:

We should marry off our daughters prematurely because we dont want them to phuck the whole village,
Who told you married woman can't also phuck the whole village?
It is proper upbringing that we restrain our daughters from phucking the whole village not child marriage.
18 is premature? The prophet is so wise,he has claimed that 18 is already mature before the western education came in,according to the west,18 is already mature,a young man or woman of 18 is already mature,18 is already eligible for voting,can marry,can live without parents

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
dgr8truth:

Bros politics is partisan, and btw, she has not said anything that makes her a bigot.

Just like the electoral campaign, they leave the issues raised and start attacking personality.

Because it is buhari, it is ok, that is his culture- their way of life. I say such way of life is not befitting for presidency.

A culture that is devoid of religious tolerance, a culture that sees no dignity in human life, a culture that sees women as properties to be owned. Such culture needs to ungo reformation.

The former governor of zamfara state- senator ahmed yerima, marries a 13yrs old egyptian girl, and he was so backlashed by nigerians, because such action is synonymous with retrogression.

The ones calling the op names will not marry off their daughters or sisters at that disadvantage and innocent age.

This act of buhari, just like the others in the past, is repulsive and it should be frown at and not commended.

Is an 18 year old lady a minor ? Its either u are a bigot also or ure clearly ignorant. Yea, shes a bigot for defending Ojukwu and castigating Buhari at the same time. Its laughable the way these pseudo-transformation peeps are going about this campaign. You are all looking for how to tarnish a gorgeous, educated, courteous and spotless woman of repute. Shame on u!

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by dgr8truth(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2015
montedo:

Is an 18 year old lady a minor ? Its either u are a bigot also or ure clearly ignorant. Yea, shes a bigot for defending Ojukwu and castigating Buhari at the same time. Its laughable the way these pseudo-transformation peeps are going about this campaign. You are all looking for how to tarnish a gorgeous, educated, courteous and spotless woman of repute. Shame on u!
If you called me a bigot for having a strong reservation for this repulsive act of buhari I say you are welcome.

Its only those who lack respect that goes about throwing words at people. Shalom!
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Dreyl:
Come to my crib we have an unfinished business. wink

Coming..I want to service my private jet today embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by MalcoImX: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Dreyl:
when i see this woman, i see a born bigot and a self centred hoe. i've never seen a woman with pure hatred toward others, something tells me she's not mentally balanced, she's just bereft of common sense, i really pity the Azubuike dude that wifed her, the dude must be regretting now.come to my crib we have an unfinished business. wink
I doubt if she's a married woman. Don't take these online confessions as anything more than to shore up a low self-image.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Dreyl(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2015
standd:

Coming..I want to service my private jet today embarassed
lolz..ok be fast about it, i'm patiently waiting. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2015
dgr8truth:

If you called me a bigot for having a strong reservation for this repulsive act of buhari I say you are welcome.

Its only those who lack respect that goes about throwing words at people. Shalom!
Sorry if i insulted u(nothing personal) but its wrong to defend Ojukwu while castigating Buhari.. Clearly shows bias... No need to quarrel over people who barely know us personally. Be good!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Babyosisi abeg, drop this na...you are saying Aisha married buhari when she was 18 and barely knew right from left and I agree with you but how long was that?

I read she resides in the UK, and her daughter or daughter isn't married yet, is she? She's learned a lot I think and would make a huge difference to her people.

I believe that being a victim of child marriage though she wasn't a child @ that age is just what's needed, the girls and parents need someone who they can relate to.
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by SkinnyDude(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Demdem:

How old was Ojukwu when he snatched Bianca away from randy ffk?
how old was Aisha when Buhari married her?
Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by niceeric(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

So how can aisha who was a teenage child bride herself help her people out of this predicament?
This is like asking how/why does Operah Winfrey help female rape victims since she was once a victim herself....isnt it a common saying that 'You are in the best position to profer solutions to ills you av experienced'?

I'm not a change agent anyway but I need to correct u on this issue

Plus I av to say this,the image ure made to believe u portray on here makes you believe your opinions on issues count....i blame your @sslickers for this anyway......I 'zeroed' u d day u made a crazy show of thread about trying to help a single mother

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by wirinet(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
It is a pity that some people are blinded by jealousy. At 44 Aisha Buhari had achieved far more than the OP or her type can ever achieve. She is a graduate of prestigious institutions in Nigeria and UK, she has a responsible, loving, well respected husband, 2 beautiful undergraduate daughters and with a possibility of becoming first lady. Some jobless, husbandless, childless, old hag would be hating.

19 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by BERNIMOORE: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Make researches before you comment huh,Buhari didn't divorce his wife because of anybody,the reason why he did so was because Babangida detained him for more than 2 years,his first wife was collecting money from the same Babangida,Buhari came back from jail,and became so angry because of what his wife did,and that led to their divorce,as for bringing up children properly to prevent them from going astray,you can never tell what your daughter is doing behind your back,you can't lock her up indoors,she'll surely go out,you'll think you give her all the training,but she'd be phucking guys around,as for the male child,if a male child feels he's starting to feel the urge,he has to go and marry and not fornicate,according to Islam
buhari's first wife was helpless when buhari was jailed and to treat their nagging daughter of sickle cell chronic disease she had to accept help from babangida's regime, I don't pray that anybody experience the pain of sickle cell babies, they cry from morning till night often heating up emotions. This is buharis daughter with sickle cell disease, there was no allegation that ibb was dating the woman, bit buhari was adamant and abandoned the woman and her sickle cell daughter to die both, even her first son was not alive again due to negligence from buhari, that is wickedness at its height.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by Ilekeh(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Lmaooooo someone please post this thread on front page grin

Replies are wicked! grin

Haha, sai Nairalanders. grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari,the Teenager That Married A 48 Year Old by apcmustwin(f): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
buhari's first wife was helpless when buhari was jailed and to treat their nagging daughter of sickle cell chronic disease she had to accept help from babangida's regime, I don't pray that anybody experience the pain of sickle cell babies, they cry from morning till night often heating up emotions. This is buharis daughter with sickle cell disease, there was no allegation that ibb was dating the woman, bit buhari was adamant and abandoned the woman and her sickle cell daughter to die both, even her first son was not alive again due to negligence from buhari, that is wickedness at its height.
see as he concocted the story as if he were a family member with front role view to what transpired in d buhari's lineage.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released / 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops / El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.