Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour (611 Views)

DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour / Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour / Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by emmalezy(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayo Fayose, has asked security agencies to quiz former President Olusegun Obasanjo whether he was planning a coup against the incumbent President , Dr Goodluck Jonathan or was aware of those planning to stage a coup in the country.

Speaking in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday through his Chief Press Secretary,
Idowu Adelusi, the governor said Nigerians needed to ask Obasanjo what
formed the basis of his recent utterances.

"At his age, one would expect that the former President should stop peddling rumours, as this may cause confusion in the polity.

"Being a former military leader and also a retired general, whatever Obasanjo says will carry weight and some people will believe that. Or is it that General Obasanjo has some 'boys' touting the idea of a coup?

"Maybe he is the person planning one. But whatever the case is, coup making and plotting are no longer in vogue in the world. Anybody thinking along such a line will be swimming against the tide and the consequences are there.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/fayose-security-agencies-must-quiz.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by shinechinedu(m): 12:44am On Mar 26, 2015
fvcktard fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by nzeadachie: 1:21am On Mar 26, 2015
OBASANJO SHOULD ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR REMAIN SILENT

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by OtunbaJega: 1:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Ekitigate...

Were Fayose... This man will surely run mad on Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by kasiem(m): 1:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Without sentiment what fayose said is the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by TI1919(m): 1:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Fayose political calculus, God has lifted you up OBJ will leave to respect people like you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by Mynd44: 4:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Actually, I do agree.

If Obasanjo thinks something of grave insecurity might happen, then maybe the security agencies need to know
Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by raumdeuter: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Fayose maybe you can go to Otta and quiz Obasanjo yourself since the president and the SSS are useless
Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by internetpirate: 5:08am On Mar 26, 2015
On a non-partisan note, I personally think Obasanjo is heating up the polity! He should season his remarks and apply them with caution, not responding to every sensory itch that affects him! I'm disappointed!
Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by Slynonny(m): 5:17am On Mar 26, 2015
That's just the truth.
Obj pls leave us alone.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by ige101(m): 5:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Fayose giving APC and OBJ heat since 1800

It’s the last few hours of the Jumia Voucher Fireworks! You do not want to miss out on the excitement that has taken over the Nigerian shoppers in the last 2 days on Jumia Nigeria. Enjoy up to N 15,000 off your purchase on any item.

http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/your-last-chance-to-grab-up-to-n15000-off-your-next-order-from-jumia-com-ng.html
Re: Fayose: Security Agencies Must Quiz Obasanjo Over Coup Rumour by owobokiri(m): 5:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Untill the likes of Obasanjo, Babangida, Danjuma, Buhari and co are violently shoved off to hell, this country can never move from Stage A to stage B. .

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Wants FG To Designate South-east Economic Zone / This Is The Significance Of a Buhari's Victory / Lets Share Updates Here- 2015 Presidential Election !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.