Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? (3273 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Why Do Men Always Act This Way? (pic) / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by linusmark: 2:59am On Mar 26, 2015
why do girls always say"give me time to think about it" even when they know the answer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by zyzxx(m): 3:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Coz it involves another person in there life
So dey av to think.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by evergreen040475(m): 3:56am On Mar 26, 2015
zyzxx:
Coz it involves another person in there life
So dey av to think.
which kind yeye think is DAT, they always pretend
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by echobee(f): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2015
evergreen040475:
which kind yeye think is DAT, they always pretend
angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by GinaKing: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2015
To weigh her options

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Hazardd(m): 5:10am On Mar 26, 2015
just to think more lies... Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by eightsin(m): 6:04am On Mar 26, 2015
They don't want to look cheap

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Brugo(m): 6:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Ladies love wasting time in almost everything. If you must give her time, make sure you have a good alternative on standby.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2015
How do you expect us "girls" to say YES to you on the first day you approach us undecided

After saying stuff like, "oh I like you or I have been admiring you for a very long time" Biko! How long eh?!

OR

"I have been watching you for a while" ok! I'm a damn tv right? undecided and other silly things you guys say when you meet us for the first time, then you are expecting a "oh! I would love to be your girlfriend" OR "I have thought about it" undecided

My friend go sit down as I think about it less! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Cutedwag(m): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
How do you expect us "girls" to say YES to you on the first day you approach us undecided

After saying stuff like, "oh I like you or I have been admiring you for a very long time" Biko! How long eh?!

OR

"I have been watching you for a while" ok! I'm a damn tv right? undecided and other silly things you guys say when you meet us for the first time, then you are expecting a "oh! I would love to be your girlfriend" OR "I have thought about it" undecided

lol.... Dont give me my answer between 2/3 days, i will move on to the next available chick! No wonder girls neva get the guy that truly love them
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Cutedwag:
lol.... Dont give me my answer between 2/3 days, i will move on to the next available chick! No wonder girls neva get the guy that truly love them
Goodluck with moving on with the next available chick!

Loves them? Just like that! On the first day loving a guy I barely even know.

Biko! Count me out.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Cutedwag(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Goodluck with moving on with the next available chick!

Loves them? Just like that! On the first day loving a guy I barely even know.

Biko! Count me out.
not just the first day... Imagine i meet you, and we've spends months knowing each other, and am aware you got interest for me, i nko yan you my sweet story(ask u out), you self nko dey give me boring story(will think about it)... Do you expect me to wait?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by englishmart(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2015
I was toasting a girl 2 weeks ago, after all thee killer flows, she was like "give me some time to think about it....
My mood changed immediately. "come Divine, if you no fit give me the answer now, then forgerrit

No be person tell her to say yes na... cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by englishmart(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:

OR

that pattern is old fashioned..... Saying "yes" today or next year, it still doesn't make you less cheaper
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Cutedwag:
not just the first day... Imagine i meet you, and we've spends months knowing each other, and am aware you got interest for me, i nko yan you my sweet story(ask u out), you self nko dey give me boring story(will think about it)... Do you expect me to wait?
yes wait! angry grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
that pattern is old fashioned..... Saying "yes" today or next year, it still doesn't make you less cheaper
oh yeah...oh yeah
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by englishmart(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
oh yeah...oh yeah
that sound ladies make when you're banging them cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
that sound ladies make when you're banging them cheesy
grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Please you don't expect a lady to just say "yes" the first day you ask her out.
Its spell desperation in a way. It also makes the lady seem like someone who makes knee-jerk reactions without properly thinking about it.

You don't make yourself look "cheap" to a guy, men value women who they fought really hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by dmcdad: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
Please you don't expect a lady to just say "yes" the first day you ask her out.
Its spell desperation in a way. It also makes the lady seem like someone who makes knee-jerk reactions without properly thinking about it.

You don't make yourself look "cheap" to a guy, men value women who they fought really hard to get.
The reality is that, the emboldened is just half of the equation. The other half comes with how they fare generally during the course of the relationship.

And for the records, telling a guy to hold on for a while, doesn't isolate desperation. It might just for a while (that is, in the guy's eyes). But ultimately, the girl would have to prove beyond every shadow of doubt during the course of the relationship if she is desperate or not.

One thing people (girls) need to understand is that; not every guy out there have the patience to lie around while you form "think-about-it". Personally, I don't have such patience. And if a girl says I ain't the right guy because of that, then it's at her own peril. Tomorrow na she go still dey cry say good guys no dey again.

I am not saying girls should make themselves look cheap and all. Just saying they should be reasonable about it, especially when they crave for the guy as much as he does.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by dmcdad: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2015
double-post.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Allwell1991(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2015
The thing is that, are you gonna respect a girl u met today, asked her out and she agreed same day? Yes... There are men that would, but the ones that would not far outweighs the former. And she's not about to gamble with the idea of you been gentlemanly enough to respect her if she agreed that same instance. Moreover, been sweet and charming for a few minutes could be easily faked, try something more challenging by actually let her take her time to decide and remain sweet and charming all the way.
NB: Nothing good comes easy except your just lucky.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Adaeze003(f): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
If you as a guy can't wait, you move on na undecided undecided what's the fuss about again?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by mrkay101(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2015
asking a girl out and expecting her to give you an answer immediately is weird jare.. I for one won't want that I'll feel there's a catch or the babe has something wrong with her.

I think the thrill in having a gf is the initial chasing around. and its even more fun when you know she likes you.

NB': ladies I don't mean y'all should take the whole damn year to make up your mind.. highest a month or so. anything more than that is just plain torture.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Dygeasy(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:

OR

Silly things eh! lipsrsealed

Guys you see una life?

When will they start treating us with respect?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by dmcdad: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Dygeasy:
Silly things eh! lipsrsealed

Guys you see una life?

When will they start treating us with respect?
Same silly things they say to her and she falls flat. Smh.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Dannylux: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Adaeze003:
If you as a guy can't wait, you move on na undecided undecided what's the fuss about again?

Is it that easy to wait? lol

Wassup? long time.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by YUSUPH1986(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2015
To me i think, it add beauty 2 d relatnship if eventual apened. Come 2 think of it, it's fun, that is calin to ask a gal abt "our discussion" and she wil b like "am stil on it" mo si n ro lowo. However, they(gals) sud pls always make it snappy... Make man knw his stand jare. Hmm lady(s) they always fall hands as regards that
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by brize(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:

OR

though am a guy but i support you and other girls, you can keep on thinking so far you know what you actually want, if a guy says he has been admiring you for a long time and approached you and still expect you to say yes or (yes, carry me go mr.biggs) then he most be joking cos you too needs to think or admire him for a long time to be able to know your final conclusion, and it makes you a lady of choice and not a lady so cheap... Call it pretending, but that's how all females pretend even in animals....
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Cutedwag(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
yes wait! angry grin
lol.... So you're among those set of girls abi? You know life's to short, if i wait wah do you hav to offer me?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by sinizia: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
linusmark:
why do girls always say"give me time to think about it" even when they know the answer

What's wrong with that response? Must you guys whine about every fùcking thing a girl says? Do you expect any girl you woo to say yes immediately? Wouldn't it give them off as easy catches? Some say it in order to study you more to actually know your true intents before saying yes or no.

Much ado about nothing.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Act This Way? by Frankenstein: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinizia:

What's wrong with that response? Must you guys whine about every fùcking thing a girl says? Do you expect any girl you woo to say yes immediately? Wouldn't it give them off as easy catches? Some say it in order to study you more to actually know your true intents before saying yes or no.

Much ado about nothing.
The guy asked a question. Dunno why you are cussing and acting so pained about it.

OP, the delay is just to try your patience. They believe the genuine ones will wait no matter how long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Ex More Than My Wife / Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life / What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.