Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (38999 Views)

Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by markjay23(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2015
They want one man one vote but thank God I have
two votes.
I will use one to vote gej and will use the other to
outrightly reject Buhari
I am one man two votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ichidodo: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Thieffnubu tactically removed the yorubas from national reckoning by denying Mulikat the speakership which was zoned to the south west and in one fell swoop gained the affection of the north by selling that position to Tambuwal....then he inexplicably turned round to heap the alleged political marginalization of these people on GEJ...That is killing three birds with one stone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Kingspin(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Some sentimental elements will buy this advert just to encourage themselves. Anybody who is matured ought to know between lie and truth.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Who denied the Yoruba nation the Speakership slot?

The PDP and Jonathan had agreed on Mukinat from Oyo State but APC and renegade PDP members teamed up to vote Tambawal as Speaker. Facts don't lie!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by emeka2847: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
In as much as I don't believe in tribal politics, it is very unfair that 15million Yorubas have only 2 slots while 7million south south carries 14 juicy ones. How can south south only carry one-third of everything?

It's grossly unfair!

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Sanchez01: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Trut:
I have seen that the main reason why South Westerners and Northerners are supporting APC is because of the political position their brothers and sisters will attain, not because GMB and Osinbanjo will perform.
To all South Southerners and South Easterners who are supporting APC, I pity you all. Theya Northerners and Southerners are deceiving you by accusing GEJ of corruption and incompetent, but they are most most corrupt and tribalist I have ever seen. Think twice before you put yourselves in political bondage.

In as much as I hate the tribal game. Kindly remind me why the Igbos are sticking to GEJ again undecided. Is it because he has indeed performed or that the Igbos feel it's best they align with someone from the SS? GEJ pronounced this along this line than any democratic president and he should as well dance to the tune. If the Igbos would want to stick to GEJ because the SS is a bit close to the SE, no problem. If Northerners would want to vote GMB because he is one of there own, then so be it. And if the Yorubas would want to vote APC because of Osinbajo, the SS, NC et al and the SE have all laid examples for the Yorubas to follow. I'm a son of the SS and I'm voting GMB because I believe in performance over squishy sentiments. Lobatan!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by samuelmath50(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
oladimejioo:

KiKiKiki, I will advice you to visit those so called road. All this roads. mentioned are under construction in close to 6yrs of GEJ administration, they have not even done up to half of this roads yet, u will be shouting Good roads.
That reminds me do u know the locations of the 127 almajiris schools.... I only know of one.

Eaglechild do even no what u are saying which roads are u talking about or u travel with air u most be out of ur minds
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Using silly ethnicity to make others look bad. Someone deserves a slap for this crap

What is dumb there,people want change. Even in the US obama is referred as first 'Black President'. If you r contented with this position others are not.

Change is here.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by steadymind(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Welldone, Sit behind your computer and be inciting Violence. How will you ensure No Nigeria.

Coward!
nzeadachie:
ADVERT OO OR NO ADVERT OO, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, JIHADI BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA JUST WAIT AND SEE

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Sconty09(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

Ethnicity sentiments taken too far. Going by ur postulation, consider urself a bastard for being a perpetual slave to ur northern born-to-rule masters. It's a free world. Must u call someone bastard for his/her informed choice in a democratic setting? Rubbish!

Nigerians with hypocrisy,when Jonathan dey play ethnicity,it's a good game . When Niger deltans dey blow it doesn't matter . When we the Yorubas now aspire for same position nah ethnicity. Democracy is a game of numbers, we have our own in Osinbajo, we would never get such with Jonathan if 're elected. My people say" Omo eni ose dibebere kafi Leke sidi omo elomiran,teni teni.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2015
This is not even the issue. He hates Nigerians that suffered to put him there. Ge hates the North for not addressing the insurgents, he hates the west for the aforementioned and even the igbos that are chanting Bleep till 201$. He hates them by deceiving them with second Niger bridge. Never in the history of Nigeria have we been so divided. Even in the final onslaught to remove him, he is still dividing us with hate to stay in power

I have my PVC. I am ready, are you?

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Seun360(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2015
This is the knock out punch that will send GEJ straight back to Otueke. [/b][b]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by nagoma(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Using silly ethnicity to make others look bad. Someone deserves a slap for this crap

This is Jonathan's game. Others are learning. Sorry oo

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Chiaka(f): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
kahal29:
Hmmmmmm

Stop spreading hate. Tell Nigerians what APC will do, not spreading hate messages. There are lots of positions been occupied by the west in the government under PDP. Look at the bigger picture! there are many tribes in Nigeria and PDP has done level things across board and its not an easy job to do. APC is surely the ones saying this....looking for all means to discredit PDP but it will not work.!!!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Ekiti.. why always Ekiti

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2015
oilykid:
so you people are not voting buhari based on the change you been chanting since but because of the juicy positions you would get under him abi. The foolish igbos on Nl supporting buhari, I pity them cause they don't know what they will loose under buhari
Incorrect.... That is a wrong conclusion
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by merry02(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Then no S/E,S/S/,N/E,N/w, should vote for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by dollarlander: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
jaysniggs:
When Yara'dua died it was the Yoruba's who fought for Jonathan against the Yara'dua cabal.
Hence that prompted Sanusi Lamido to name the Yorubas as the problem of this country.
Little did we understand what Sanusi meant.
Where were the Igbos and the so called Ijaw lords then?
Who should have embraced the Yoruba tribe if not Jonathan?
Jonathan is a dirt we Yorubas are trying to dust off our shoulders, and we will successfully dust him off with our votes.

Yes o. Yorubas voted for Jonathan against all expectations in 2011, little did Yoruba knew the kind of hatred this guy has towards them.

It could have been easy ride for him if he showed little love for the race. Jonathan is an example of racist.

He will smell himself in prison soon.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Joemint(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
propagandas of lies APC 1kobo CHANGE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by anonimi: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
emeka2847:
In as much as I don't believe in tribal politics, it is very unfair that 15million Yorubas have only 2 slots while 7million south south carries 14 juicy ones. How can south south only carry one-third of everything?

It's grossly unfair!

The advert is obviously a LIE!

Nevertheless, how much does the south west contribute to the national cake compared to Niger Delta oil from the south south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by klbakare(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Foolish is when you suffered some academic setbacks as a result of the strikes in the polys,unis, and colleges of education in 2013 and you are still busy shouting GEJ for tranformation.

What you actually need is change and possibly a change of your brain too

vote #buhariosinbajo
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Sanchez01: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
ikwoche:
This is not even the issue. He hates Nigerians that suffered to put him there. Ge hates the North for north addressing the insurgents, he hates the west for the aforementioned and even the igbos that are chanting Bleep till 201$. He hates them by deceiving them with second Niger bridge. Never in the history of Nigeria have we been so divided. Even in the final onslaught to remove him, he is still dividing us with hate to stay in power

I have my PVC. I am ready, are you?
Exactly my point! God bless you for this! We're far too divided and getting all squishy and sentimental won't take us anywhere. GEJ's presence has stirred the consciousness of identity into every man and woman in this country than all other past leaders combine. His hate campaign is too great to be overlooked and I will not stick to any man simply because we share the same zone. Nigerians should go beyond this lest we pay for it every four years!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
this advert is going to hurt jonathan,many yoruba doesnt even know they have only 2 slot,this advert will open a lot of eye
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
This is exactly what causes arguments between my husband and I. He always says yorubas are not well represented in GEJ's govt,and I ask him why the yorubas had to reject the VP slot meant for them. Yorubas are the ones who show open hatred for GEJ and other non yoruba tribes,apart from hausas. What do you do to a person that is full of hatred for you and your tribe;in this case you let them be.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by henryblaze25(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
When the Yoruba's from APC voted 4 Tambuwal to become d Speaker of House of Representative against Mulikat 4 the SW, so Jonathan was @ fault abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by snowland(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

The advert is obviously a LIE!

Nevertheless, how much does the south west contribute to the national cake compared to Niger Delta oil from the south south

I want to believe you typed the bold mistakenly.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Missyetty(f): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
oilykid:
so you people are not voting buhari based on the change you been chanting since but because of the juicy positions you would get under him abi. The foolish igbos on Nl supporting buhari, I pity them cause they don't know what they will loose under buhari
see pot calling kettle black, you also sound like a tribalist.....oshi ati iranu

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by IYANGBALI: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
WHY I WEPT YESTERDAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY?

• COCACOLA SACKED 800 WORKERS LAST WEEK.
• CARDBURY IS PLANNING TO SACK 700 STAFF
• MTN SACKED 500 WORKERS
• NESTLE TO SACK 600 WORKERS
• IDL SACKED 200 WORKERS
• MOBIL PROPOSE VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT BENEFITS
• NBL SACKED 400 STAFF
• MANUFACTURERS SAID THEY WILL SHUT DOWN FACTORIES BECAUSE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AND POWER FAILURE
• SACKING OF WORKERS STARTED IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225 naira to a Dollar.
• POWER GENERATION HAS DROPPED AGAIN BY 360Mw.

BLACKOUT IS EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT?

ANSWER: OUR DEAR PRESIDENT IS BUSY SHARING DOLLARS AND BILLIONS OF NAIRA TO PASTORS, KINGS, POLITICAL ASSOCIATES, MILITANTS AND OTHERS WHILE THE CHILDREN OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN POPULACE ARE BEING SACKED FROM WORK.

This is the greatest call of our time! If we don't do it now, no one else will do it for us.

WE NEED CHANGE!!!

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by 989900: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Stupid advert coming from a stupid state.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Izontubo(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
This people dont know what hate means...if they know they would keep the hell shut...I dont think the yorubas know that they are predominant as regards oil and gas jobs while niger deltans wallow in joblessness...this same yorubas have and enjoy the freewill of working in the niger delta unharmed...niger deltans have been welcoming all along...and they dare say goodluck hates the yorubas...I think this country should seperate... angry...nonsense!!!!...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Stevano007:
[b]When some Yorùbá elders at the Yorùbá National
Assembly convened by the elderstateman
Akinrinade and held in Ibadan last week said any
Yorùbá true-born that voted for President Goodluck
was a bastard, I have since been ruminating over
such a heavy statement. But in my rumination and
ponderance, I thought over and over and concluded
that it may be because Yorùbás have not really
benefited from Oga Jona's administration until
some few months to electioneering. Rather, we
have been relegated to the lowest ebb until lately.
For instance, the below persons were removed
from the helms of affairs of Jona's leadership.
1. Prince Oyinlola, PDP Scribe (Secretary)
2. Yomi Bolarinwa, DG, NBC
3. Segun Rusewe, DG, NTDC
4. Olu Oluleye, ES, PTDF
5. Samuel Oduselu, CEO, AIB
6. Adebayo Araba, Rector, College of Aviation
7. Mrs Ola Onagoruwa, DG, BPE
It is also on record that ousted Minister for
Aviation, Stella Oduah axed eight (cool General
Managers of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria,
FAAN out which six (6) were Yorùbás. Not only
that, she went further to employ seventy-five (75)
out of which forty (40) of who were her tribal
people.
Yet some clowns pretending to be Yorùbá leaders
are advocating for Jonathan saying he will protect
Yorùbás interests. I am not a tribal jingoist but the
records have to be put straight so that we
Yorùbás will not be carried away by President
Jona's frequent visits to the South West. We are
not 'ebinas' even if some of our leaders and Obas
shamelessly shared from his 'dollarisation[/b]
Thank you my brother. I'm also not a fan of "my brother" kind of politics. However, record must be put straight. Gej has bitten the hand that fed him. He has bitten off more than he can shew.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by olaide721(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
eaglechild:
GEJ hates yorubas yet he fixed ORE benin road that their brother OBJ abandoned for years.

He hates yorubas yet he is fixing Lagos Ibadan road that their brother OBJ ignored.

He hates them yet he fixed Lagos to Zaria rail line that their lover Buhari and brother OBJ ignored.

Brother I want to say anything before but for the Lagos - Ibadan express way? No no no no do u want to hear fact? He started fro the junction leading to sagamu toll gate and the road never reach redeem talk less of mowe ibafo so that area is nothing
Jona should not boast of that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / Pictures : Interesting Newspaper Headlines In 1984-85 / Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.