Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (38994 Views)

Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Izontubo(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
henryblaze25:
When the Yoruba's from APC voted 4 Tambuwal to become d Speaker of House of Representative against Mulikat 4 the SW, so Jonathan was @ fault abi?
the people head dey shake... angry
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by afuye(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=17pt]YORUBA MUST NOT HAVE A SAY IN THIS GOVERNMENT. THEY ARE TRAITORS[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Mckennedy: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Having gone through all comments on this post, I ask myself,, where's the unity we are Clamouring for? Nigeria as a name has no meaning we are just forcing ourselves to be one country which is not working. Nigeria should call for referendum to enable people chose if we can continue or go our separate ways cos it's isn't working and will never ever work with all these mindset.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ichidodo: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2015
But when you critically analyse it,you have to understand thieffnubu's perspectives and actions, simply put, he wanted the yorubas to develop a siege mentality against the Federal government, an us vs them scenario to gain sympthathy to his cause and isolation of these people to forever bondage them to his empire never mind exploitation example Lagos.....go figure why the massive exploitation and corruption in Lagos has since been overlooked by the locals.The last thing he would want is to have a rival for the political soul of the yorubas whether via allocation of political offices to the region or contracts to OPC.Therefore it is political expedient-as he is already losing ground in Lagos-to rouse up suscpicion that GEJ hates yorubas, just raise his profile and hopefully remove support and momentum GEJ is already making in the southwest.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by scholes0(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Stevano007:
I don't think he hates Yoruba.. Probably the ones with tribal marks

see your big mouth like tribal mark .....
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
hotwax:
[size=28pt]Nice one. This serves Fayose well. He thinks he is the only one who can play dirty politics. I urge APC to do more.[/size]
Exactly. Infact I blame APC for not going dirty on the useless Poverty Development Party.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by olaide721(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
vislabraye:
Propaganda at its best Gej has carried out so many projects in the sw so he can not be a hater of the Yorubas .
It is even the abokis that hate Yorubas more. Have you people forgotten June 12th?
Please mention just 1
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by mrnuur(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ'S transformation team

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by BabaO2: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Using silly ethnicity to make others look bad. Someone deserves a slap for this crap
Why? Be real, when in the history has any tribe been this hated and ignored in the federal government ?. Jonathan is a daft, there is nothing federal in his government, why now seeking and buying their votes with begging and prostrations here and there? What a complex and untrainable individual.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ZUBY77(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
vislabraye:
Propaganda at its best Gej has carried out so many projects in the sw so he can not be a hater of the Yorubas .
It is even the abokis that hate Yorubas more. Have you people forgotten June 12th?

Good point. They are quick to forget June 12 plus the abandoned Lagos Rail project Buhari cancelled.

Now it's GEJ that hates them.

They also forget how Awolowo destroyed the Igbo during the war.

Those who live in a glass house don't throw stones

Yoruba nation is too big for GEJ or any one man to hate.
Don't let any politician deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by dumodust(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
emeka2847:
In as much as I don't believe in tribal politics, it is very unfair that 15million Yorubas have only 2 slots while 7million south south carries 14 juicy ones. How can south south only carry one-third of everything?

It's grossly unfair!

obasanjo and yaradua govts, how many slots did ss and southeast have? I have no statistics, just asking because it will be good to compare against those

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by emmykk(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
very true.... I just pity the gullible yoruba sons and daughters that are being deceived by this clueless president. Was it not the same jonathan that opened his smelling mouth to call the entire yoruba leaders rascals some years ago? Now the man is running amok in odualand because he wants our votes.

How many yoruba sons and daughters are even holding a reasonable position in his government? SMH
you where to be speaker but you guys did foolishly gave it to tambuwa.while gej was struggling you get that slot your kinsmen are backstabing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by PassingShot(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Using silly ethnicity to make others look bad. Someone deserves a slap for this crap

You deserve what then? A devastating blow on your face!
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Sanchez01:

In as much as I hate the tribal game. Kindly remind me why the Igbos are sticking to GEJ again undecided. Is it because he has indeed performed or that the Igbos feel it's best they align with someone from the SS? GEJ pronounced this along this line than any democratic president and he should as well dance to the tune. If the Igbos would want to stick to GEJ because the SS is a bit close to the SE, no problem. If Northerners would want to vote GMB because he is one of there own, then so be it. And if the Yorubas would want to vote APC because of Osinbajo, the SS, NC et al and the SE have all laid examples for the Yorubas to follow. I'm a son of the SS and I'm voting GMB because I believe in performance over squishy sentiments. Lobatan!
Don't mind the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nsiman(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Is the publisher of this telling us that these are the only key offices?
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by olaide721(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
oilykid:
so you people are not voting buhari based on the change you been chanting since but because of the juicy positions you would get under him abi. The foolish igbos on Nl supporting buhari, I pity them cause they don't know what they will loose under buhari
No all we are clamoring for is change in power from People Distracting People to All Progressive Congress lo ba tan
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Joenate: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Propagandas of Lies. APC @ work. APC! 1kobo Change!
GEJ TILL APC Start saying true
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by ZackiGp(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2015
njays24:
This is exactly what causes arguments between my husband and I. He always says yorubas are not well represented in GEJ's govt,and I ask him why the yorubas had to reject the VP slot meant for them. Yorubas are the ones who show open hatred for GEJ and other non yoruba tribes,apart from hausas. What do you do to a person that is full of hatred for you and your tribe;in this case you let them be.
Your husband should divorce you.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by oluwafemi113(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2015
eaglechild:
GEJ hates yorubas yet he fixed ORE benin road that their brother OBJ abandoned for years.

He hates yorubas yet he is fixing Lagos Ibadan road that their brother OBJ ignored.

He hates them yet he fixed Lagos to Zaria rail line that their lover Buhari and brother OBJ ignored.

Mr Man you sound out of track
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by PassingShot(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:

What ethnicity?
This is even a small part of it. There are things the elders of the land will never put out because the SW Street will simply go ballistic. Just the little they need to know. Only the discerning will be able to decode those things.
One quarter of Nigeria's population with the largest pool of certified professionals and this is all you have to say?
I can easily nominate 50 people who are better qualified, better educated and better suited for the job than most of the people on that list.
Give me 1 professional from any part of Nigeria and I will give you 10 omoluabis .
The same thing is replicated in the federal ministries and parastatals. SW businesses are being denied government contracts. His economic policies are killing small and medium scale manufacturers in the SW. He has almost killed off the vegetable oil industry.
Obasanjo called it right. Never has there being a government which is as clannish as this one.
The people he regards as friends are running his nepotic government like an extension of their private property. The only good thing it is that his bad governance cannot be blamed on the SW as they normally do.
It is for this reason that many omoluabis are shipping out of that cesspit to places where their skills are better appreciated.
From foreign universities to the largest corporations in the world, they are well represented. Competent engineers, programmers, administrators, engineers,scientists etc doing their stuff where they are better appreciated. Better than being saddled with a leper of a country.
You know something is wrong if 3 omoluabi doctors, below the age of 37,attend to you in one hospital in Europe, within a span of 4 visits.
One dummy mentioned Benin -ore Road down there.
$500 billion dollars earned excluding $60 billion he met on the ground and that dummy thinks a patch job on a road of such national importance, and which should have cost less than $500 million is what we deserve.
By the way, Benin-ore is not as important to the SW as the lagos - ibadan- ife - akure - Benin Road which forms the central economic artery of the homeland .
If Obasanjo had run his government like this, no one would ever have heard of El rufai, Ribadu, soludo, Ekwesili, Iweala, Raphael ndukwe etc.
And some people like shouting merit merit merit. If you want merit, bring it on. We will see the outcome.
We will not be saddled with this delinquent for another 4 years for him to be followed by another called Sambo.

Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by oduastates: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Stevano007:
[b]When some Yorùbá elders at the Yorùbá National
Assembly convened by the elderstateman
Akinrinade and held in Ibadan last week said any
Yorùbá true-born that voted for President Goodluck
was a bastard, I have since been ruminating over
such a heavy statement. But in my rumination and
ponderance, I thought over and over and concluded
that it may be because Yorùbás have not really
benefited from Oga Jona's administration until
some few months to electioneering. Rather, we
have been relegated to the lowest ebb until lately.
For instance, the below persons were removed
from the helms of affairs of Jona's leadership.
1. Prince Oyinlola, PDP Scribe (Secretary)
2. Yomi Bolarinwa, DG, NBC
3. Segun Rusewe, DG, NTDC
4. Olu Oluleye, ES, PTDF
5. Samuel Oduselu, CEO, AIB
6. Adebayo Araba, Rector, College of Aviation
7. Mrs Ola Onagoruwa, DG, BPE
It is also on record that ousted Minister for
Aviation, Stella Oduah axed eight (cool General
Managers of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria,
FAAN out which six (6) were Yorùbás. Not only
that, she went further to employ seventy-five (75)
out of which forty (40) of who were her tribal
people.
Yet some clowns pretending to be Yorùbá leaders
are advocating for Jonathan saying he will protect
Yorùbás interests. I am not a tribal jingoist but the
records have to be put straight so that we
Yorùbás will not be carried away by President
Jona's frequent visits to the South West. We are
not 'ebinas' even if some of our leaders and Obas
shamelessly shared from his 'dollarisation[/b]

The have been trying g to take the only truly functional airport (MMA2) from the man who built it.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by chalyAM(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Yorubas are a very useless tribe and the problem we have in this country full of tribal sentiment hypocris and back biters cos osinbajo is involved now buhari whom u hated and and said so many evil things about is now a saint time will tell useless tribe
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by anonimi: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2015
snowland:
I want to believe you typed the bold mistakenly.

Why?

In the meantime you may wish to answer the question I asked about regional CONTRIBUTION to the national cake that is shared in Abuja every month.
Thanks.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Okeikpu(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Who givs a phuck abt ndi ofe mmanu pple (¬_¬) Gej till 2019 (・∀・)
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by meccuno: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
@Jaysniggs LMAO grin my friend u are so on point!Ask those Igbos to mention atleast 20 people from their side who fought for this Democracy!who among them even fight for GEJ during that saga!Nah!u can only find them when they are sharing money cowards!!!God bless Brave sons and daughters of Yoruba Nation!!!RIP Abraham Adesanya RIP Gani Fawehinmi RIP to all the fallen Yoruba warriors........Ta ba pe Akoni a fi ida lale garaga!!!
if the yorubas faced what the igbos went through during the civil war,am sure you wouldn't be alive today. Probably your dad would have been killed in the war.......R.I.P to the 3 million Igbos killed as a result of ethnicity and tribal bigotry.........declare your republic then Nigeria levels you to the ground and let's see how brave you are to rise.......
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Bifwoli: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Its probably the other way round.Look at all the prominent Yorubas campaigning against GEJ.....like

OBJ.Osinbajo,Fashola and that ugly old man...endless list.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by TonySpike: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Some fools here just don't get it. Let us assume that Tinubu didn't scheme away that speakership slot, would this have any effect on this published list? Isn't it obvious that there is a systematic sidelining of Yorubas in this current government? My take on this is that the loss of the speakership position is negligible compared to the reality of this list!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by TonySpike: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
chalyAM:
Yorubas are a very useless tribe and the problem we have in this country full of tribal sentiment hypocris and back biters cos osinbajo is involved now buhari whom u hated and and said so many evil things about is now a saint time will tell useless tribe

YOU ARE A VERY USELESS PERSON JUST LIKE YOUR UTTERANCES! CRAZY MUJINGA
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Stevano007(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
scholes0:

see your big mouth like tribal mark .....
grin . Omo Iya Mi
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by najoke: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Dumb...

Not dumb sir....PDP started it
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240036_img2015032321379_jpeg29921c8ab8f1dd9f41de9172b145618f

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Unite Nigerians for buhari and osinbanjo. This country has no direction. The foundation is faulty. I look forward to a Nigeria where roads will not be used for campaigning, electricity will not be used for campaigning. This things should be normal to have and better issues should be used for campaigning

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Danhumprey:
Quit promoting ethnic sentiments! It won't do us any good in this country!

Whatever happens to the 'One Nigeria' we keep chanting?

You should have said this to GEJ and his south south brothers. For the records, no Nigerian president succeeded in dividing Nigerians along Religious and Tribal line like GEJ. We keep saying "One Nigeria" and illbliss in his song keep shouting "Ibo Boy Movement!" On all his songs. Edwin clark and other young militants keep attacking any Nigerian who speaks against GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.