Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert (38986 Views)

Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by bruteeforce101: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stevano007:
[b]When some Yorùbá elders at the Yorùbá National
Assembly convened by the elderstateman
Akinrinade and held in Ibadan last week said any
Yorùbá true-born that voted for President Goodluck
was a bastard, I have since been ruminating over
such a heavy statement. But in my rumination and
ponderance, I thought over and over and concluded
that it may be because Yorùbás have not really
benefited from Oga Jona's administration until
some few months to electioneering. Rather, we
have been relegated to the lowest ebb until lately.
For instance, the below persons were removed
from the helms of affairs of Jona's leadership.
1. Prince Oyinlola, PDP Scribe (Secretary)
2. Yomi Bolarinwa, DG, NBC
3. Segun Rusewe, DG, NTDC
4. Olu Oluleye, ES, PTDF
5. Samuel Oduselu, CEO, AIB
6. Adebayo Araba, Rector, College of Aviation
7. Mrs Ola Onagoruwa, DG, BPE
It is also on record that ousted Minister for
Aviation, Stella Oduah axed eight (cool General
Managers of Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria,
FAAN out which six (6) were Yorùbás. Not only
that, she went further to employ seventy-five (75)
out of which forty (40) of who were her tribal
people.
Yet some clowns pretending to be Yorùbá leaders
are advocating for Jonathan saying he will protect
Yorùbás interests. I am not a tribal jingoist but the
records have to be put straight so that we
Yorùbás will not be carried away by President
Jona's frequent visits to the South West. We are
not 'ebinas' even if some of our leaders and Obas
shamelessly shared from his 'dollarisation[/b]

Spot on. Asari dokubo told everyone that he is supporting GEJ cos he is there son, he said it boldly while the SE said he has not done anything but he is there son *Azikwe*. Why is it now a crime for the SW to support there own son- OSINBAJO.

PDP have been playing the ethnic politics, it will surely backfire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by hush15: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
xreal:
Ok, advert by a group in Ekiti.

Fayose should come out and deny this.
Look at that paper.

Its the Nation. I don't expect aything less.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by maxit2(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yorubas are tribalists.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
We set the record straight and correct,initially the slot of "Speaker"in the House of Representatives was zone to SW.Greedy ACN and some disgruntled PDP members in the House move the post to NW. Few Yorubas who are benefiting from bourdillion distorted the arrangement and now blaming GEJ. I am from SW and I will not support ethnicity and religion in politics. GEJ is not perfect and will not,we have had our slot of presidency and president for 8 years. Nigeria is not Hausas and Yorubas only it belongs to every one Igbos and Ijaws and Fulanis and other ethnic nationals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by superstar1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
During Anambra election, Igbos played ethnic politics, GEJ did, Asari did, Edwin Clark did, it is just payback time.

Shikena.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by bruteeforce101: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

The advert is obviously a LIE!

Nevertheless, how much does the south west contribute to the national cake compared to Niger Delta oil from the south south

Shameless fool. Oloshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by anonimi: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
bruteeforce101:
Shameless fool. Oloshi

Is that how you answer questions that are above your reasoning capacity
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by bruteeforce101: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
anonimi:

Is that how you answer questions that are above your reasoning capacity

I dont answer fools like you that only post to please your paymaster. May you handover your current asslicking job to your children.

Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by bruteeforce101: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are an embarrassment to the Yoruba race.

Lubbish!

You are a shame to the yeebhoe race. You fools have no monopoly of playing the ethnic card. Dont vote awolowo and amala people during your anambra election is still fresh in our mind. Bunch of tribalist mofos

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Ayus34(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
very true.... I just pity the gullible yoruba sons and daughters that are being deceived by this clueless president. Was it not the same jonathan that opened his smelling mouth to call the entire yoruba leaders rascals some years ago? Now the man is running amok in odualand because he wants our votes.

How many yoruba sons and daughters are even holding a reasonable position in his government? SMH
remember the direct insult rained on the entire Yoruba nation during anambra election in the presence of GEJ,only useless and Bastard Yorubas will vote GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by bruteeforce101: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
django1:

Se o ya weere? Na you and who be 'our'? Just because you speak yoruba abi? You are drunk!

Dont mind the fool, he is always pretending to be Yoruba. Very funny

1 Like

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Ayus34(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Danhumprey:
Quit promoting ethnic sentiments! It won't do us any good in this country!

Whatever happens to the 'One Nigeria' we keep chanting?
only the gullible shout one Nigeria
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Ayus34(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
maxit2:
Yorubas are tribalists.
ur headache. .. u guys thought us millions of reasons,it's not good to be liberal. . when asaki dokubo insulted the entire nation of Yoruba,he was a saint?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by steppin: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
superstar1:
During Anambra election, Igbos played ethnic politics, GEJ did, Asari did, Edwin Clark did, it is just payback time.

Shikena.
And you guys were playing national politics abi?
If a yoruba man wasn't the Vp aspirant, I guess you'll still shout for change abi?
Stop the hypocrisy!
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by masseratti: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
REASONS Y I CHANGE MY DECISION ON BUHARI.

1.THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA START WITH NORTHERNERS...ALL THOSE USELESS HEAD OF STATE

2.NORTH GREEDINESS TO ALWAYS RULE.LOOKING AT ALL NIGERIA LEADERS,MAJORITY OF THEM ARE NORTHERNERS

3.THE THIEVES SURROUNDING GMB... PEOPLE LIKE ABS,TINUBU WHICH ARE CONFIRMED POLITICAL THIEVES ARE HIS LOYALISTS

4. WE NEED AGILE LEADER NOT AGE DISADVANTAGE LEADER ...

#Y ALWAYS D NORTH
so Gej is the answer right?o je ronu ni pa awon omore
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Ayus34(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ajalekoko76:
We set the record straight and correct,initially the slot of "Speaker"in the House of Representatives was zone to SW.Greedy ACN and some disgruntled PDP members in the House move the post to NW. Few Yorubas who are benefiting from bourdillion distorted the arrangement and now blaming GEJ. I am from SW and I will not support ethnicity and religion in politics. GEJ is not perfect and will not,we have had our slot of presidency and president for 8 years. Nigeria is not Hausas and Yorubas only it belongs to every one Igbos and Ijaws and Fulanis and other ethnic nationals.
preach that to a dumb like you.
thank you!
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by masseratti: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

If a yoruba man wasn't the Vp aspirant, I guess you'll still shout for change abi?
Stop the hypocrisy!
nah we are just playing the game like you guys do.you just got served
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by superstar1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

Stop the hypocrisy!

We stood up for GEJ against the northern cabal.

We stood up for SLS against GEJ.

We did not abuse OBJ for sending 2 of our own to prison based on corruption charges --- Tafa Balogun and Bode George.

If you can support GEJ becuase he is your own, we have the right to support Osinbajo too. Period.

You started the ethnic politics and we shall play it very well with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by steppin: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
masseratti:
nah we are just playing the game like you guys do.you just got served
Nah...Bok0hari will lose as usual.
His losing is genetic.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by steppin: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
superstar1:

We stood up for GEJ against the northern cabal.

We stood up for SLS against GEJ.

We did not abuse OBJ for sending 2 of our own to prison based on corruption charges --- Tafa Balogun and Bode George.

If you can support GEJ becuase he is your own, we have the right to support Osinbajo too. Period.

You started the ethnic politics and we shall play it very well with you.
Story! story! Story!
Don't worry, your support won't change a thing.
You guys backed the wrong horse.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Ayus34(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kingspin:
You just need to start thinking for urself.
how will u even know personally if someone is thinking,when u are a dumb and a buffoon?
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by superstar1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

Story! story! Story!
Don't worry, your support won't change a thing.
You guys backed the wrong horse.

Saturday shall tell.

If the whole of SS, SE, NC and half of SW backs GEJ = 28Million votes

if the whole of NW, NE and half of SW backs GEJ -- 35Million votes.

You are backing the wrongest horse.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by dmz1: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
this advert is in bad taste and an attempt on being clever by half. why not list all the ministries and the geo political zones occupying them and not a selected few ministries and also beginning from the start of gej administration when yar adua died.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by OneNaira6: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
I avoid any thread about yoruba but reading this thread, I just had to comment on the HYPOCRISY constantly displayed by that tribe.

I laugh really while reading this thread. Mind you, this same people you see running their mouth about "GEJ hatred" where the same set of people that insulted any Igbo that dared ask what Buhari ever did for Igbo people. The same set that insulted any SS that dared ask the same set out questions. I recall correctly most of their comments were "igbos/SS are so tribalistic. They should understand this country does not revolve around them. The president isn't just for them blah blah". I bet una a million dollars if the advert was the other way around such as saying "Buhari hates igbo people or buhari hates Christians or buhari hates Urhobo people or ijaw people or the entire SS" this comments from the yoruba would consists of shouting "tribalistic" and degatory comments about that tribe

Now read this thread and witness double speaking. I swear yorubas are the most tribalistic community in that country. SLS spoke the Truth about them when he wrote about them. Anyway, carry on.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Pebcak: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
oduastates:

What ethnicity?
This is even a small part of it. There are things the elders of the land will never put out because the SW Street will simply go ballistic. Just the little they need to know. Only the discerning will be able to decode those things.
One quarter of Nigeria's population with the largest pool of certified professionals and this is all you have to say?
I can easily nominate 50 people who are better qualified, better educated and better suited for the job than most of the people on that list.
Give me 1 professional from any part of Nigeria and I will give you 10 omoluabis .
The same thing is replicated in the federal ministries and parastatals. SW businesses are being denied government contracts. His economic policies is killing small and medium scale manufacturers in the SW. He has almost killed off the vegetable oil industry.
Obasanjo called it right. Never has there being a government which is as clannish as this one.
The people he regards as friends are running his nepotic government like an extension of their private property. The only good thing it is that his bad governance cannot be blamed on the SW as they normally do.
It is for this reason that many omoluabis are shipping out of that cesspit to places where their skills are better appreciated.
From foreign universities to the largest corporations in the world, they are well represented. Competent engineers, programmers, administrators, engineers,scientists etc doing their stuff where they are better appreciated. Better than being saddled with a leper of a country.
You know something is wrong if 3 omoluabi doctors, below the age of 37,attend to you in one hospital in Europe, within a span of 4 visits.
One dummy mentioned Benin -ore Road down there.
$500 billion dollars earned excluding $60 billion he met on the ground and that dummy thinks a patch job on a road of such national importance, and which should have cost less than $500 million is what we deserve.
By the way, Benin-ore is not as important to the SW as the lagos - ibadan- ife - akure - Benin Road which forms the central economic artery of the homeland .
If Obasanjo had run his government like this, no one would ever have heard of El rufai, Ribadu, soludo, Ekwesili, Iweala, Raphael ndukwe etc.
And some people like shouting merit merit merit. If you want merit, bring it on. We will see the outcome.
We will not be saddled with this delinquent for another 4 years for him to be followed by another called Sambo.

N.B : the same playbook as was played in the first Republic They put one or two yorubas in inconsequential ministries of no direct benefit to the economic progress of the region and keep the juicy ones.
Ministry of trade
Ministry of agriculture benefits the north.
Then you have the spots for useless yorubas like Abati, fani kayode, Okupe.
What about putting a yoruba in defence information, General Kolade to make a nuisance of himself on twitter.

WA GBAYI

you nailed it

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by coolebux(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
You ppl planed to put GMB there so that he'll die and vacate for osibanjo.... abi?

the bad news is that GMB will not die, instead he'll live and accomplish his mission of killing yoroober ppl

yoroobers and their short memories.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by atlwireles: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Mckennedy post=32014223]Having gone through all comments on this post, I ask myself,, where's the unity we are Clamouring for? Nigeria as a name has no meaning we are just forcing ourselves to be one country which is not working. Nigeria should call for referendum to enable people chose if we can continue or go our separate ways cos it's isn't working and will never ever work with all these mindset.[/quote]
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Deffi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lets vote GJ out already

........and put an end to his cluelessness joo angry
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by pharmow: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Yorubas will teach Jonathan a bitter lesson in politics he will never forget in his life. He should go and ask Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ojukwu
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by Seun360(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
excel4us:
ANTI GOOLUCK JONATHAN AT WORK.WE THE YORUBAS SAY YES TO GOODLUCK AND CONTINUITY.NO AMOUNT OF BKACKMAIL AND PROPOGANDA CAN STOP US FROM VOTING GEJ

You bastard! Omo ale.
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by yoji: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yoruba don hit jackpot sha. A chance to hit v.p slot just six yrs after vacating the presidency.
and d signs are very good. In 2011, buhari showed his political acceptance by gatherin enough votes to condemn ANPP, a former northern heavyweight into irrelevance. Now that's a feat.
Am @loss to see how a Yoruba man will vote against osinbajo becos jona suddenly remembered the existence of the southwest in the 6week extension and came to share dollars. Lets watch and see
Re: GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert by zingywingy: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
We know....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President-Elect To Emerge Today-Jega / Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.