Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri (4859 Views)

Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by chiebuka600(m): 6:14am On Mar 26, 2015
A lady in Warri, Delta State, names witheld was exposed by her boyfriends’ friend after sleeping with her.

The guy, who pictured her after sleeping with her shared the pics to expose the act.

Warning: Photos Contains indecency.

SEE ALL PHOTOS HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/978904072134364

Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by eleko1: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2015
It is obvious U are a scammer.Useless goat
chiebuka600:
A lady in Warri, Delta State, names witheld was exposed by her boyfriends’ friend after sleeping with her.

The guy, who pictured her after sleeping with her shared the pics to expose the act.

Warning: Photos Contains indecency.

SEE ALL PHOTOS HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/978904072134364
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by xreal: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2015
eleko1:
It is obvious U are a scammer.Useless goat

The boy who took the picture na goat, really.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by princeogbeide1(m): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2015
That's not fare. May be they had a qurel after sex. The guy is a Lizard and the gal is a crook
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by eleko1: 6:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Not Just a goat but a hacker.
xreal:

The boy who took the picture na goat, really.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2015
@OP both you and the boyfriend's friend are nothing to write home about. angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by eleko1: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Open ur eyes well,the OP is a scumbag/fraudster
princeogbeide1:
That's not fair. May be they had a qurel after sex. The guy is a Lizard and the gal is a crook
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by eleko1: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Open ur eyes well,the OP is a scumbag/fraudster
princeogbeide1:
That's not fair. May be they had a quarrel after sex. The guy is a Lizard and the gal is a crook
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by Exponental(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2015
women injustice...... similar to d adulterous woman brought to Jesus.
u committed a sin with a lady n painted her dirty, u are both fornicators.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by eleko1: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2015
The OP is yahoo plus/hacker
justi4jesu:
@OP both you and the boyfriend's friend are nothing to write home about. angry
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by 7footre(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2015
And what do you hope to gain by further smearing her image/person in public? Traffic to ya blog?? Make I hear say I click that link

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by justi4jesu(f): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
eleko1:
The OP is yahoo plus/hacker

lol They are jobless. smiley
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by eleko1: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2015
His own method get K leg.Wonder why they resort to do wicked after having sex with the girl,the next thing is to snap the unclad pixs and circulate it.Wish the lady give him AIDS
justi4jesu:

lol They are jobless. smiley
sad
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2015
eleko1:
His own method get K leg.Wonder why they resort to do wicked after having sex with the girl,the next thing is to snap the unclad pixs and circulate it.Wish the lady give him AIDS sad

Thats why i said they are jobless na, someone with a job would barely have time for such. angry
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Are they now satisfied for exposing her
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by eleko1: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2015
True talk.
justi4jesu:

Thats why i said they are jobless na, someone with a job would barely have time for such. angry
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Smh
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by jashar(f): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Nonsense. angry
angry
Why not the photo of the guy who slept with his best friend girlfriend?
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by adahgold(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
@op I no u r among them,u guys r illiterate,no worry I go only advise Una on one thing make Una turn body guard for Una sisters cuz Una sisters own go worst, except no b delta wey I no or commot from,e get one proverb wey we sapele dey talk,masquerade wey dance first for festival go stay watch dey other masquerades dance abi.
Re: Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri by flexz007(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2015
This picture is not new nah I have seen it more than a thousand time online

(1) (Reply)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Can You Guess Their Ethnic Groups? / Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.