Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Cat Meowing At The Hospital - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cat Meowing At The Hospital (1271 Views)

Help! An Hospital Denied Me Of Getting My Dream Job. / Apply For Internship Opportunities At Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) / Residency Training Vacancies In Any Teaching Hospital Or Fmc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Meowing At The Hospital by mamajaz(f): 6:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello, please nlanders, what should I do, a particular cat had been meowing at the back of the ward where there are many patients in a hospital.
Initially, I wanted to bind and loose but I thought it might just be hungry, but the cat chap is becoming a nuisance. I hope it was not sent to injure clients/patients.
Re: Cat Meowing At The Hospital by StPete: 6:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Your religious mindset is taking a front roll. Relax, if you’re a nurse or work at the hospital, just find a way to chase the cat out of the premises.

1 Like

Re: Cat Meowing At The Hospital by uboma(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2015
@ op, you really need to free your mind of superstitious beliefs. Of what harm can a straw cat outside the hospital do to patients? The poor cat may even be injured.

1 Like

Re: Cat Meowing At The Hospital by xreal: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2015
Don't kill if you can't feed it.
Re: Cat Meowing At The Hospital by justi4jesu(f): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2015
It was sent...Do the needful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cat Meowing At The Hospital by GboyegaD(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Have you ever witnessed the presence of the cat before now around the hospital?
Re: Cat Meowing At The Hospital by GogetterMD(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Lemme guess. Lagos Island general hospital?

1 Like

Re: Cat Meowing At The Hospital by hymanflex(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
mamajaz:
Hello, please nlanders, what should I do, a particular cat had been meowing at the back of the ward where there are many patients in a hospital.
Initially, I wanted to bind and loose but I thought it might just be hungry, but the cat chap is becoming a nuisance. I hope it was not sent to injure clients/patients.

Ma, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect Ma, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this Ma

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cat Meowing At The Hospital by davidif: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2017
mamajaz:

Naija people ehn!

(1) (Reply)

Hip-hop Legends, Eric B And Rakim, and Dave Chapelle Are For Trump (lol) / Frequently Asked Question About Nirsal Nibloans Nmfb / Any Future In Nigeria For A Third Class Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.