Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... (9489 Views)

Make A Choose:who Is The Most Beautiful Among Them / Black Is Bold And Beautiful From Coast To Coast / GUYS ONLY: Who Is More Beautiful Among These Two?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Call me a semi-active Nairalander,you're right. Yet I'm so shrewd,and very much like and enjoy it here every once in a while I drop in. But it beats me why every male on here has gotta have a thing,a crush on,and a lullaby for ROKIATU.No disrespect to Rokiatu...Mo recognize presence e. But honestly I prefer my BBW.

I mean,come on guys she's(Rokiatu) indeed delectable,but then she definitely can't be the most gifted on here. Her popularity is only made easy(I believe) cos other female Nairalanders just won't put up their photos,or show up on most threads at most times. I trust my Nairaland guys have got eyes for good things,and mouth for sweet things.

Ok here's the message: Will all the Chubby,Curvy,Sexy and Voluptuous Nairalanders PLEASEEEEEEE stand up by putting up your photos on this thread just to let y'all know that guys like me like and appreciate ladies like you.

My humble salutation to our great MODs,please help make this piece fun for all.

Thanks...
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Creamish(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Lolz... Gulder Ultimate Search.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by falconey(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2015
I will see where this ends.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2015
undecided undecided.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Creamish:
Lolz... Gulder Ultimate Search.. cheesy

Yeah Creamish,even you should be a participant. There sure is a treasure at the end of this rainbow thread,believe me cheesy
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

I will see where this ends.

Join me Falconey,I can't be the judge all alone. Top of the morning bro
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Following...
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided undecided.

Be bold EggovinMma,flaunt it,I know you got it wink
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Creamish(f): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
LushGreenz:

Yeah Creamish,even you should be a participant. There sure is a treasure at the end of this rainbow thread,believe me cheesy

Naa... I'm not Chubby,Curvy,Sexy and Voluptuous..soo ..il just sit back n watch how this turns out. cool
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by alberto2k(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Observing from the top of my bus undecided

1 Like

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Beckybeky(f): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Again?
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Following...

Yeah bro,let's walk the walk. Help encourage these ladies to boldly make this thread conspicuous with their beautiful photos.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Enegod(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2015
The op is a member of Nairaland Association of Vaseline Users... Thats why he wants girls to flaunt their yansh here grin

1 Like

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Dygeasy(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Bro, this is not enough. Try harder.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Creamish:

Naa... I'm not Chubby,Curvy,Sexy and Voluptuous..soo ..il just sit back n watch how this turns out. cool

Very well then,could you help pat our Nairaland ladies on the back to let them know it's alright to go all out on this thread with their pics? Thanks
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2015
LushGreenz:

Yeah bro,let's walk the walk. Help encourage these ladies to boldly make this thread conspicuous with their beautiful photos.
Oh my I'm not a guy. shocked
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Dygeasy:
Bro, this is not enough. Try harder.

Well,consolidate my efforts bro. I'm only giving this a try.

1 Like

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Enegod:
The op is a member of Nairaland Association of Vaseline Users... That why he wants girls to flaunt their yansh here grin

Nah Enegod...I ain't no pervert. Nor am I advocating for indecent exposure on here. Don't you think it's cool to see faces of the ladies on the pages? Come on bro
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Oh my I'm not a guy. shocked

Oops! I beg your pardon Miss
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2015
LushGreenz:

Oops! I beg your pardon Miss
No problem.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Creamish(f): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2015
LushGreenz:

Very well then,could you help pat our Nairaland ladies on the back to let them know it's alright to go all out on this thread with their pics? Thanks

Lolz @bolded... Like seriously? cheesy

naa...Il pass on dat..
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by PunkyOh(f): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2015
GinaKing, get in here! Let's see you do the "tsipa, tsipa" cheesy
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Op, if you think any lady is going to post her picture here, then you most be as naïve as my three year old kid sister, or even more !
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by okotv(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2015
hmmm
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by MizMyColi(f): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2015
OP, is that you @Dp?

You look like a playerlipsrsealed

Missclasssy, I followed you here.
Continue ignoring my mention o

I just dey observe you from my Paw Paw treeangry

1 Like

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by PunkyOh(f): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, if you think any lady is going to post her picture here, then you most be as naïve as my three year old kid sister, or even more !

Nairaland girls love male attention, don't make them shy now wink
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

Hmmm...Respect Respect Respect ma'am. How was your night? wink tongue
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
PunkyOh:

Nairaland girls love male attention, don't make them shy now wink

May your days be long PunkyOh. Our ladies live and breathe attention.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
LushGreenz:

Hmmm...Respect Respect Respect ma'am. How was your night? wink tongue
Fine!
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by farano(f): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2015
*hiohiohiohiohio* grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP, is that you @Dp?

You look like a playerlipsrsealed

Missclasssy, I followed you here.
Continue ignoring my mention o

I just dey observe you from my Paw Paw treeangry

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2015
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio* grin

I see you Farano. Kindly have a sit and make some quaint contribution smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Men Can Still Have Female Best Friend? / Infertility Vs Weight Loss: What Role Does Limes Play? / How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.