Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... (9494 Views)

Make A Choose:who Is The Most Beautiful Among Them / Black Is Bold And Beautiful From Coast To Coast / GUYS ONLY: Who Is More Beautiful Among These Two?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2015
zicoraads:
This damsel is massively endowed kiss

which damsel..
Jes curious..
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by LushGreenz: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
Naaahhh
I'm not that confident.
Lemme just be an onlooker.

And then,she cringed. grin

So do we not have no BBWs in the house?
Our ladies don too diet finish sef. Y'all got sold this idea of Slim being the new sexy? cry cry
Well,I'm old fashioned and I will not hide it. BBW Rock!!!

1 Like

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by okotv(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
OK dear.

Are you home? My sister just arrived and she said there is this big fight between red BRT drivers and only God knows who. She passed through iyana ipaja to Ikeja instead of egbeda to Ikeja from ikotun. Please stay at home for now o.

Will you still say I should go vote with all this on ground? This is why I did not register for polling agent o. Election never happen see gobe undecided
And my bro is to pass that route this morning. Nothing spoil sha. Don't be afraid as nothing would happen. The elections would be violence free.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2015
cheesy
Creamish:

I for say....lolz...I was just preparing for the shock.of.life... grin

hahahahahahahaha

I'm more comfortble from my paw paw tree.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by zicoraads: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2015
NinoBrown888:

which damsel..
Jes curious..
MizMyColi cheesy

1 Like

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by KingTom(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2015
zicoraads:
See my oga at the top...
His royal majesty...the king of all the playas in the house..

KingTom grin

Oga...is it that you get an alert when the thread is about women? cheesy
You have this way of suddenly appearing in threads like this grin
The mods e-mail me grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by zicoraads: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Marieaolae...morning dear!

Care to oblige wink
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by zicoraads: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
The mods e-mail me grin
Heheheee...boss cool
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by shirley26(f): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2015
Lol grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by KingTom(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2015
zicoraads:
Heheheee...boss cool
Yes na grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by GinaKing: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2015
grin
PunkyOh:
GinaKing, get in here! Let's see you do the "tsipa, tsipa" cheesy

heheheheh i tsipa tsipa girl? Kweeeeks mina ngishaya i twalatsa cool
PunkyOh:
GinaKing, get in here! Let's see you do the "tsipa, tsipa" cheesy

heheheheh i tsipa tsipa girl? Kweeeeks mina ngishaya i twalatsa
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by KingTom(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2015
They say I'm obsessed with thick women and I agree. I like my girls BBW grin grin grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
zicoraads:
MizMyColi cheesy

mhm, she's 'bóoty-shy'
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Creamish:
Lolz... Gulder Ultimate Search.. cheesy
there is a rumour you are also endowed tongue i want to see grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by PunkyOh(f): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
GinaKing:
grin

heheheheh i tsipa tsipa girl? Kweeeeks mina ngishaya i twalatsa cool

heheheheh i tsipa tsipa girl? Kweeeeks mina ngishaya i twalatsa

Kikikiki @ twalatsa. Was hoping you were gonna shake your Southern jelly for the fellas tongue
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Following...
someone also told me you are heavily endowed tongue can you help me confirm? grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2015
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio* grin
someone told me you have no business here grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by GinaKing: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2015
PunkyOh:

Kikikiki @ twalatsa. Was hoping you were gonna shake your Southern jelly for the fellas tongue

hehehhe kweeeks baby. Angifune kuhamba ngikhonjwa yilabantu emgwaqweni mina.kikiki
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by PunkyOh(f): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
GinaKing:

hehehhe kweeeks baby. Angifune kuhamba ngikhonjwa yilabantu emgwaqweni mina.kikiki

Lolz.

Let me make them drool with Buhle Samuel's big bootay cheesy

1 Like

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by cocoberry(f): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmmm. Ooook ooo...... continue!

zicoraads:
This damsel is massively endowed kiss
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by KingTom(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
cocoberry:
Hmmmmm. Ooook ooo...... continue!

Miss Endowed grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by cocoberry(f): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Kai!!!! U shouldn't have even called me out here. Na wahooooooo

zicoraads:
We want everything grin

We wanna see that thing wink
Give it to us baby kiss
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by GinaKing: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lolz.

. wink
PunkyOh:

Lolz.

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by PunkyOh(f): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2015
GinaKing:

. wink

Kwaaaaa.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Page 3, still no pictures? Perhaps ruka is the hottest.

1 Like

Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by GinaKing: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2015
PunkyOh:

Kwaaaaa.

babygirl ubuhle akuyona lentombazane yakumuvhango? Wuwe lowo?
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by PunkyOh(f): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2015
GinaKing:

babygirl ubuhle akuyona lentombazane yakumuvhango? Wuwe lowo?

Yeah, nguye.

Kikikiki @ if it's me.
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Mhizizzy(f): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2015
chibwike:
Oga this thread no go sell...we are in a critical point in the country right now....and everyone is focusing on saturday's election...no one gat the time to look at any girl's curve or beautiful face....that can wait.

Are u contesting or are u conducting d elections? sad
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by GinaKing: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yeah, nguye.

Kikikiki @ if it's me.

hehehehe plz excuse ubuthutha bami. Khane ngingena manje kule thread.bengikade ngiphendula nje wena, ngingangeni kuyo.lol. Khane ngizibona manje izithombe zika buhle.kikiki
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by PunkyOh(f): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2015
GinaKing:

hehehehe plz excuse ubuthutha bami. Khane ngingena manje kule thread.bengikade ngiphendula nje wena, ngingangeni kuyo.lol. Khane ngizibona manje izithombe zika buhle.kikiki

Ok smiley
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Creamish(f): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
there is a rumour you are also endowed tongue i want to see grin

U & ur rumour monger pallies wish! tongue

Nuttn extraordinary about me so...lets give the extraordinary babes space abeg.. grin
Re: For The Bold And Beautiful Among Us... by Creamish(f): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
They say I'm obsessed with thick women and I agree. I like my girls BBW grin grin grin

Butt-Tom a.k.a BOTTOM tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed / (photos) Stew! Facebook User Sketch Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Nude Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.