Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria (45280 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / 10 Pairs Of Difficult Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nazeeboy(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2015
emblexxx:

Idiot, pending when I know if your mother did not sleep with Dogs before u were born through her stinking p***y, I will not answer u,
How e tek concern u sef.
yeah sure she slept with ur dog father and gave birth to me. Meanwhile......hello brother!
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by frank950(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
law law law. A noble ad prestigious course to study in uni bt much haters on nairaland.

I have conscientiously read thru dis post ad d comments ad it could be easily deduce dat many have dis great averse for law while many have flair for it.

Dats by d way. I think its imperative to give my own view abt dis post. Yea, d poster tagged it ‘praised courses’ bt I humble suggest dat dis is so in Nigeria becus every average parents in dis country want his or her child to study any one of dis courses, bt dats nt d case in odar developed countries. I strongly assert dat every course one chooses irrespective of its year duration is prestigious ad valuable . So, do not be discouraged or dishearten abt d course of ur choice.

Coming back to d controversies abt law, law is indeed a prestigious course to offer although d supple is exceeding d demand in our labour market bt my advise to any aspirant lawyer ( ad otherwise) try to be d best in whatever u r doing ad be hardworking. law is diverse ad also demanding bt it takes a serious student to excel in it. For critics, no matter d economic status of d country, a good lawyer CAN NVR go hungry.
DATS ALL
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by ifyonuoha(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
engineering generally leads :::::and just as we all know, civil engineers dont look for employment after dia education:........civil leads......GREAT ACES!
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by oshokay(m): 5:44am On Mar 30, 2015
usibengate:

You are entitled to you opinion which is wrong

what do u think are the most praised
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by oshokay(m): 5:45am On Mar 30, 2015
victorbasse:
...chairman...u no do welll.where is geology

I said the most praised, I never said the "best"... Jesus Christ... try to understand the topic first before commenting na
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by oshokay(m): 5:48am On Mar 30, 2015
PRAISELOVE:

see ur life, promoters of disunity and segregation.
Be it science Art or commercial, every course under these 3 departments are all as important as d 5mentioned above.
Sometimes i wonder wats wrong wit people praising science and downgrading others. Hav u ever wonderd how d world would hav been without Art and Commerce??
Life will simply be meaningless, filled with loneliness and gloom, it will simply be BORING!!!(u can imaging d effect of these: it can lead to insanity)
No matter what, i will forever love and cherish ART

OMG!!! why do people lack understanding like this... I said the most praised, not the most important or the best.... I'm not the one who made medicine one of the most respected courses in Nigeria... am I?
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by oshokay(m): 5:48am On Mar 30, 2015
stanisbaratheon:
if i hear

oya talk ur own oooh
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by oshokay(m): 5:49am On Mar 30, 2015
djkirkoo2:
What of Agriculture?

I said most praised not most important ... how agriculture won take enter 1-5

I didn't even add my department sef.. computer science with economics
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by oshokay(m): 5:54am On Mar 30, 2015
kamilous:
d list is incomplete without FOOD SCIENCE....we go chop now

who dey praise food science.... 200 to enter oau for p.jamb
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by victorbasse(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2015
oshokay:

I said the most praised, I never said the "best"... Jesus Christ... try to understand the topic first before commenting na
..and did i say gology is d BEST too?na wa o.read my ppost again....wt ur glasses..
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2015
ifyonuoha:
engineering generally leads :::::and just as we all know, civil engineers dont look for employment after dia education:........civil leads......GREAT ACES!
who sold.that lie to u
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by oshokay(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
usibengate:

You are entitled to you opinion which is wrong

so what do u think are the most praised
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by emblexxx(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nazeeboy:
yeah sure she slept with ur dog father and gave birth to me. Meanwhile......hello brother!

Oh, now I see d reason why you need a brain
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by originbm: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
People are fond of judging the legal profession with the lot of the new entrees into the profession when there are SANs that have private jets plus the likes of Afe Babalola who owns a university in Nigeria.Minus pastors which other profession can boast of this.
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by originbm: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
R
AngelViva:
Pls wot about OPTOMETRY.....z it advisable to switch from optometry to nursin?

Angel,wat level are u in optometry.
Re: 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria by Preskhalifa(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2018
among all jobs I hate medicine and surgery most because you work very hard for admission into a university then study all day and night after all that you get a job were you will be worked like a puppet day and night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.