Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? (657 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by princejenks(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2015
So ladies,you've been chatting with this dude for a while and during one of your chats he asks you to tell him something nice,do you oblige him and what do you tell him(remember you're not in a relationship with him)?. For the guys,why do you ask this question from a lady that isn't your gf and what exactly are the kind of answers you're expecting from asking such?
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by tosyne2much(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Where are the ladies ?
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by alberto2k(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2015
PunkyOh... where u at? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by eph12(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
You know we guys are always looking for green light cheesy
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by Mayor21(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Graps sit.
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
I was here
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
If he looks handsome I would tell him that.
If he isn't good-looking, them I might compliment his dressing, his shoe, or his car.
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by K9blunt(f): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2015
I always twist things until he forgets it.
I don't fancy that tactic at all.
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by falconey(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
If he looks handsome I would tell him that, if he isn't good-looking them I might compliment his dressing, his shoe or his car.

this must be coming from a goddess.
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Ask me such question and i'll stop chatting with d guy for dat moment... then wen he realises himself, he'll say something else.
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by akinsadeez(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2015
If he is a Christian, Tell him Jesus died for him. grin grin grin grin

I can just imagine his reaction. lol cheesy
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by bamog(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
sad chai!!! Bamog don suffer!! See d post wey bamod dey read!! Abeg wia d exit door??
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
If he looks handsome I would tell him that.
If he isn't good-looking, them I might compliment his dressing, his shoe, or his car.

magafinders be giving hopeless guys hope...
Re: Guys Why Do You Ask This,and Ladies,How Do You Answer This Question? by pinky21(f): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2015
ur chat really made my day. Weda na true or not. trust guys one massive hug n kiss icon will follow

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Coolest Babes / You Pay The Rent, Unknowingly To U, Ur Wife Owns The Building. / Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Perceive A Guy's Cologne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.