Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Open Letter To All Political Parties In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To All Political Parties In Nigeria (320 Views)

Lagos State Bans Parties In Schools / Open Letter To All Political Parties In Nigeria / Political Parties And The Right To Choose Candidates -the Nigerian Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Political Parties In Nigeria by temitayo41(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2015
I Adefiranye Temitayo , an undergraduate at the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) uses this medium to bring to the notice of all registered political parties in Nigeria that as at today 25th of March , 2015 when the general election is just 3 days away, about 11,000 eligible voters of my school has been sentenced to disenfranchisement by the management by deciding to keep us in school and ensuring academic work is unhindered during the election.
This i consider as a slap on our democracy if a sizeable number of Nigerian students on our campus had collected there voters card back at home.
It then behooves on me due to popular opinion to bring to the notice of all political parties that they should prevail on this matter , or be ready to face the outcome of the election with good faith never referring to our disenfranchisement when heading to court if need be.
NIGERIAN STUDENTS ARE ABOUT TO BE DISENFRANCHISE.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

(1) (Reply)

Sap Bods Training / Jamb Result Checking Scratch Card / Work For You You Know If You Do Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.