Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality (1000 Views)

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2015
So my ex gave me a call dis morning, to tell me hw I hav suCceeded in forgetting about her bla bla bla, dat am very wicked. Now dis is somebody which we had a past and I reaaly dnt deal wit issues of d past. I told her dat times have changed and that evryone now is hustling and tryn to make earns meet to put bread on d table. She started askn me unnecessary questions like shebi I'v gotten a new girlfrnd, and stuffs like dat. I told her to hold it, she has started again, dat times hav changed and it's not woman datt I wil be pursuin at d startin of my career. Also that what is on everyone's mind now is how to succeed in life , get married and hav kids.
I also re-iterated her on hw most of my female frnds who r of d same age wit me are sendn me marriage invitations on a weekly basis and so I would be happy to see her invite in my fone too daht girlfrnd nd boyfrnd tinz r for small children. I also askd her abt her fiance who she told me proposed to her and she quickly changed d subject. Lmao. I knew something was wrong somewhr. Maybe she wasn't a wife material! Lol. (Let's tell ourselves the truth grin) so she started getn angry bcus I was making her see d realities of life and all dat. I knew she just called me maybe to find out if I may have gotten employment in an oil company so she wil start bookin space in my life because I studied oil and gas engineering in school.
I really wonder wat some ladies r up to tho.I knew she was upset and my airtym finished so d call dropped and I was even more happier. She ddnt call bak tho. Maybe she'd call bak in october wen I must hav finished my youth service to find out if I hav gotten oil work. Seasonal friends tho!

So to d Ladies, I really wish they could begin to think ahead and change mindset. Times are changing, there is no time for love play, or those little romantic fairytales bak wen we were teenagers. The nigerian economy is changing. So evryone has to be up and doing and not thinkin abt d past and all d fairytales. If you hv an ex whom you r still disturbin, u bera forget abt him and move on wit ur life. The only thing dat will get him shocked is wen u send him a marriage invitation! He too has moved on, and hustlin as well. If you r the typ dat stiil lives in bf/gf rship den ur really livin on a long thing. Ur game has to step up. We need to see engagement rings on your fingers by now, we need to see u havin ur own establishments like a makeova company or a event management establishment. U don't need to be sulking abt heartbreaks!! D street is military!

4 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by falconey(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2015
I have comment now let me read.

Impressive! though I find it hard to read due to lack of paragraphs but still I comprehended well.

OP you said something like when we were teenagers, one must pass through some stages before he or she get to the final stage which is marriage, I think you are a step above her.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2015
I guess its the nigerian guys that needs to start using their brain undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by alberto2k(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
I'll book space first... now lemme read your poo

I just finished reading the poo and i have nothing to say hermano embarassed
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
rubey:
in what aspect
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by falconey(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2015
rubey:

hello rubey.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:
I have comment now let me read.

Impressive! though I find it hard to read due to lack of paragraphs but still I comprehended well.

OP you said something like when we were teenagers, one must pass through some stages before he or she get to the final stage which is marriage, I think you are a step above her.
she was like, she knws am pursuing girls and I told her like seriously? Like I hav nothing serious to do wit my life!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Cutehector:
in what aspect

I don't know #eyesrolling#
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2015
rubey:

I don't know #eyesrolling#
lol. U see ur life. Hw old r u now? U need to get engaged! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:
I'll book space first... now lemme read your poo

I just finished reading the poo and i have nothing to say hermano embarassed
b like say u drink shhhit dis mornin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by djeezy(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Eye opener. Nice story.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. U see ur life. Hw old r u now? U need to get engaged! grin

K

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by SkinnyDude(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2015
op, why you dey wear sunshade for inside house?
we did that when were teenagers
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Mhizizzy(f): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Nice thread
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by pinky21(f): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
from ur story I guess she ended the relationship. she felt u mgt still ve a little love for her n decided to play with ur emotions. you answer her wella. pple like her my language calls udoboro ki maami(pls don't ask d meaning).
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Cutehector(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2015
SkinnyDude:
op, why you dey wear sunshade for inside house?
we did that when were teenagers
receive d gift of understanding!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
pinky21:
from ur story I guess she ended the relationship. she felt u mgt still ve a little love for her n decided to play with ur emotions. you answer her wella. pple like her my language calls udoboro ki maami(pls don't ask d meaning).
hmm. If she was d one dat ended the rship den I would hav been d one disturbin her. I call d shots in any rship I am in! grin dats why I am d man! grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by SkinnyDude(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Cutehector:
receive d gift of understanding!
amen!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Heebucun(f): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Y does it boils down to Nigeria alone?
If u have said it's better to let go of the past.
U would av made more sense.
But your heading is totally irrelevant.
The fact she missed u doesn't mean she's after ur imaginary oil money.
I believe the girl made a better choice by leaving u if u can come here to post this.
She doesn't know yet tho.
NEXT
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Seun, plis ur share butin is malfuntionin.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by teasel: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
What does your ex have to do with all Nigerian girls? Senselessness at it's peak.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Preach!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by chimerase2: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Morale? undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Cutehector:
So my ex gave me a call dis morning, to tell me hw I hav suCceeded in forgetting about her bla bla bla, dat am very wicked. Now dis is somebody which we had a past and I reaaly dnt deal wit issues of d past. I told her dat times have changed and that evryone now is hustling and tryn to make earns meet to put bread on d table. She started askn me unnecessary questions like shebi I'v gotten a new girlfrnd, and stuffs like dat. I told her to hold it, she has started again, dat times hav changed and it's not woman datt I wil be pursuin at d startin of my career. Also that what is on everyone's mind now is how to succeed in life , get married and hav kids.
I also re-iterated her on hw most of my female frnds who r of d same age wit me are sendn me marriage invitations on a weekly basis and so I would be happy to see her invite in my fone too daht girlfrnd nd boyfrnd tinz r for small children. I also askd her abt her fiance who she told me proposed to her and she quickly changed d subject. Lmao. I knew something was wrong somewhr. Maybe she wasn't a wife material! Lol. (Let's tell ourselves the truth grin) so she started getn angry bcus I was making her see d realities of life and all dat. I knew she just called me maybe to find out if I may have gotten employment in an oil company so she wil start bookin space in my life because I studied oil and gas engineering in school.
I really wonder wat some ladies r up to tho.I knew she was upset and my airtym finished so d call dropped and I was even more happier. She ddnt call bak tho. Maybe she'd call bak in october wen I must hav finished my youth service to find out if I hav gotten oil work. Seasonal friends tho!

So to d Ladies, I really wish they could begin to think ahead and change mindset. Times are changing, there is no time for love play, or those little romantic fairytales bak wen we were teenagers. The nigerian economy is changing. So evryone has to be up and doing and not thinkin abt d past and all d fairytales. If you hv an ex whom you r still disturbin, u bera forget abt him and move on wit ur life. The only thing dat will get him shocked is wen u send him a marriage invitation! He too has moved on, and hustlin as well. If you r the typ dat stiil lives in bf/gf rship den ur really livin on a long thing. Ur game has to step up. We need to see engagement rings on your fingers by now, we need to see u havin ur own establishments like a makeova company or a event management establishment. U don't need to be sulking abt heartbreaks!! D street is military!

This is some fcking dope advice. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

(picture) Romancing The Statue / Man Arrested For Ejaculating On 100 Women In A Train (photo) / The Decline In The Value Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.