Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja (30961 Views)

Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2015
sparkleRed:

Are u sure u want im 4 accept it d way buhari did, with violence, with killing of Corper's, with killing of innocent pple re u sure dat is ow u want jonathan 2 accept itb hell no!

buhari has never accepted defeat since he first contested against obasanjo.

Is this how to accept defeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by halimat38(f): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Buhari will be dead politically come saturday
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan
Say no to liars cum change

transformation that 20 trillion is being stolen from treasury account? and no questions asked by Jonathan..
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by scribble: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2015
GMB cannot win

His supporters are even mannerless id.iot..s

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by alaoeri: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

A dying fool is better than you, useless monkey.
Eleriburuku somebody. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by pat077: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by tempest69: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Rose2014:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
programmed robot, shift from your repeat mode.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:
The demons that love to suck the blood of Nigerians in the North is paralysed by the might of our God. Every almajiri that sees Southerners and people of other religion apart from their own as their enemies, instead of their elites will be crippled by the Power of the most high before the day of the election. Let there be division in the camp of our common enemy, All foreign power working hard to disintegrate Nigeria will be disgraced and put to shame, People who are already excited at the possibility of slaying innocent people because of the misfortune of their candidates will be thrown into chaos before Saturday. I pray the stronghold of electoral violence in the land is broken forever in Nigeria. Never again will Nigeria be held bound by any group, cabal or strong men who fight tooth and nail to take us ransome. Above all Lord God almighty, let the person you ordained from the foundations of the earth to rule Nigeria in 2015 win the election. May Nigeria find greatness in this generation. May our blessed and fertile land yield milk for us in the morning and honey for us at night. May we all enjoy the good of the land after several years of pain and lack and neglect. O true God of creation, accept this prayer and bless and give victory to everyone who wants your will to be done in Nigeria. You direct the affairs of men and stir the heart of Kings, steer us into Greatness. Let love increase in our hearts while division and hatred diminish forever. Let the peace we claim in our religion be brought to use for such a time as this. Pray for the peace of Nigeria, in her own peace lies your own. May God bless you if your deepest wishes and prayer are captured above regardless of your choice candidate. Amen

Amen, amen and amen, double portion, next levels, heaven on earth, wonders without end, that is my new realm and your new realm....every plan against the destiny of Nigeria fall down and die, die, die, die, die by fire and thunder..... cool
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:
The demons that love to suck the blood of Nigerians in the North is paralysed by the might of our God. Every almajiri that sees Southerners and people of other religion apart from their own as their enemies, instead of their elites will be crippled by the Power of the most high before the day of the election. Let there be division in the camp of our common enemy, All foreign power working hard to disintegrate Nigeria will be disgraced and put to shame, People who are already excited at the possibility of slaying innocent people because of the misfortune of their candidates will be thrown into chaos before Saturday. I pray the stronghold of electoral violence in the land is broken forever in Nigeria. Never again will Nigeria be held bound by any group, cabal or strong men who fight tooth and nail to take us ransome. Above all Lord God almighty, let the person you ordained from the foundations of the earth to rule Nigeria in 2015 win the election. May Nigeria find greatness in this generation. May our blessed and fertile land yield milk for us in the morning and honey for us at night. May we all enjoy the good of the land after several years of pain and lack and neglect. O true God of creation, accept this prayer and bless and give victory to everyone who wants your will to be done in Nigeria. You direct the affairs of men and stir the heart of Kings, steer us into Greatness. Let love increase in our hearts while division and hatred diminish forever. Let the peace we claim in our religion be brought to use for such a time as this. Pray for the peace of Nigeria, in her own peace lies your own. May God bless you if your deepest wishes and prayer are captured above regardless of your choice candidate. Amen

Abeg shut up, you and your stewpid doG. No go buy ak47 defend your family. Stay there calling on inexisting nonsense to defend you. Ask others how that worked for them.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by yetunsbay(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Rose2014:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
kokan aye!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Rose2014: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
yetunsbay:
kokan aye!
Iti rakwuu
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by not4sure(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Rose2014:

Ok

Good for You. You have 100s of Thread to SPAM and 1000 post to mention and prove that you are a robot and not jobless but TAN jobs

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2015
alaoeri:

My father is Eleriburuku somebody. undecided

Oh, I feel your pain. grin grin Frustrated beast of burden.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by arsetalks(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Finally GEJ got pitied by me yesterday. I had to pity him after I read of the crack in the bridge in Kano. I just could not help it, it was obvious he was misled, which is still an indictment of his person and why he should just quit.

Then today he earned my praise. Meeting with Buhari is a good move. We all no matter our affiliation and state of origin ( that crap that they use in dividing us) , should be working for the peace of our dear country.

Whoever wins ( without rigging) should work with others to move this country forward.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Rose2014: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2015
tempest69:
programmed robot, shift from your repeat mode.
Ok

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Confession: Dear God have mercy i blocked a nairalander last week
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigeria’s President Goodluck
Jonathan and General
Muhammadu Buhari at a peace
accord signing in Abuja this
morning ahead of Saturday’s
election.
The meeting was put together by
the national peace committee
chaired by Gen. Abdulsalami
Abubakar.

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Durchmann(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Naivety and Amnesia at its peak. That's what Nigerians are exhibiting as the elections draw near.

Judging from the power of incumbency Mr Jonathan has been displaying for the past 6 weeks, it's very obvious that series of meetings would be held this week and even hours to the elections on Saturday.

Like it or not, GEJ has covered so much ground since the rescheduling of the elections. It's highly expected that talks would be held in order to agree on voting patterns as well as securing previously held strongholds. The APC would have to come to the table or they might lose quality territory to the PDP all in a bid to hit the Centre.

Just expect more of such meetings, especially within the late hours of Friday into the early hours of Saturday.

Politics has always been a game of chess. Learn to observe your opponents move and try to counter or negotiate, whichever pays you.

Meanwhile Nigerians, please vote. No fights. It ain't worth it.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by babaireti(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2015
dj187:
U struggle to get fuel , u get home to provide electricity by urself & then u come out here and post GEJ till 2019, Abeg do u hv a covenant wit suffering?
Yes! poverty is their SURNAME and they will continue to thrive in squalor 4ever
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2015
sparkleRed:

Are u sure u want im 4 accept it d way buhari did, with violence, with killing of Corper's, with killing of innocent pple re u sure dat is ow u want jonathan 2 accept itb hell no!

Sorry Madam......I don't read badly typed stuff like this.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Rose2014: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2015
not4sure:
Good for You. You have 100s of Thread to SPAM and 1000 post to mention and prove that you are a robot and not jobless but TAN jobs
Ok

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by alaoeri: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

Oh, I feel your pain. grin grin Frustrated beast of burden.
Dingbat ain't got your time. undecided
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Princewell2012(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Rose2014:
why don't you say thei truth and let the devil be ashamed. You never supported apc before.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by anonimi: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Buhari will be dead politically come saturday
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan
Say no to liars cum change

Thanks!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2125941_ktc_jpeg27f69e07c2bf532213dfb4ebc98e46f7
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by emeka2847: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Go ask GEJ wey enter motor commot for Aso Rock. I'm sure e go word you.

GMB!

MrPresident1:
Wetin dem wan discuss?

GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME! grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Rilwayn001: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:
GEJ should read him the riot act, no repeat of the threat to kill dogs and baboon if he loses.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249095_baboon_jpegaa9291affccb053d5ce64b3240593508[/

Where is your real source for this?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by anonimi: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Krinel(f): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Bubu weds jona

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dealslip(f): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Abeg shut up, you and your stewpid doG. No go buy ak47 defend your family. Stay there calling on inexisting nonsense to defend you. Ask others how that worked for them.

I am so sorry to have listed your group in my post. I didnt know that you are one of the enrmies of Nigeria. I pray that every blood thirsty person instigating and sponsoring violence in Nigeria will be caught and thoroughly disgraced. AK47 destroys the valuable body of men. It doesnt bring peace.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by mightycrown1(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=18pt] VICTORY IS NOTED AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS
VOTE WISELY
NO FIGHTING, NIGERIA IS FOR WE ALL

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by bakila: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Team #freshair
Unfortunately the 1st picture is very real and authentic
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Agbegilodo: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:

Your mumu Most High God wey dey look like mumu while many churches were been blown up. Your mumu God wey dey look like foool when the government are inflicting pains on the masses and looting your future and your children's.

That God must be really dumb or inexistence. Mumu religious slave

Your user name says it all.....

I pray that God will have mercy on you, if you do not repent you will live to see the new dawn of change in our country but will not live to taste the goodness of the land.

So an officer on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God and said, “Look, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, could this thing be?” And he said, “In fact, you shall see it with your eyes, but you shall not eat of it.” (‭II Kings‬ ‭7‬:‭2‬ NKJV)

Now the king had appointed the officer on whose hand he leaned to have charge of the gate. But the people trampled him in the gate, and he died, just as the man of God had said, who spoke when the king came down to him. (‭II Kings‬ ‭7‬:‭17‬ NKJV)

Then that officer had answered the man of God, and said, “Now look, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, could such a thing be?” And he had said, “In fact, you shall see it with your eyes, but you shall not eat of it.” And so it happened to him, for the people trampled him in the gate, and he died. (‭II Kings‬ ‭7‬:‭19-20‬ NKJV)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Intendy: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2015
first time an incumbent discussing
issues with opposition before election
in Nigeria.
Truth is Gejs agree GMB is a force to
reckon with.
JONATHAN PLEADING FOR SOFT LANDING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Burna Boy, Wizkid On Grammy Award Wins / Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.