Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja (30980 Views)

Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by MrPresident1: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ

Trash!
emeka2847:
Go ask GEJ wey enter motor commot for Aso Rock. I'm sure e go word you.

GMB!

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by alaoeri: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

I am a product of cross breeding between a dog and a baboon, I blame my father who could not afford ordinary N50 gold circle thereby cursing humanity with a miserable vermin like me. grin grin grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
WHY I WEPT YESTERDAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY?

• COCACOLA SACKED 800 WORKERS LAST WEEK.
• CARDBURY IS PLANNING TO SACK 700 STAFF
• MTN SACKED 500 WORKERS
• NESTLE TO SACK 600 WORKERS
• IDL SACKED 200 WORKERS
• MOBIL PROPOSE VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT BENEFITS
• NBL SACKED 400 STAFF
• MANUFACTURERS SAID THEY WILL SHUT DOWN FACTORIES BECAUSE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AND POWER FAILURE
• SACKING OF WORKERS STARTED IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225 naira to a Dollar.
• POWER GENERATION HAS DROPPED AGAIN BY 360Mw.

BLACKOUT IS EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT?

ANSWER: OUR DEAR PRESIDENT IS BUSY SHARING DOLLARS AND BILLIONS OF NAIRA TO PASTORS, KINGS, POLITICAL ASSOCIATES, MILITANTS AND OTHERS WHILE THE CHILDREN OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN POPULACE ARE BEING SACKED FROM WORK.

This is the greatest call of our time! If we don't do it now, no one else will do it for us.

WE NEED CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
alaoeri:

undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loser!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Gondonu: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rose2014:

My dear leave them o
Once u don't support APC, you're jobless cheesy
Thank love! Do one noticed how more abusive & violent APC fellas can be if your mindset is not in line with theirs? Wonder how they were threatening hell if MB is disqualified for non-possession of his O'Level? SMH.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by alaoeri: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am a Loser!
undecided
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Ephemmm: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Buhari will be dead politically come saturday
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan
Say no to liars cum change

Jonathan has entered: but to Otueke straight walahi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by imsalus: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ is already looking for soft landing. He does not want to be jailed. It is people like FFK that deoes not want to face the realities.Nigerians are tired and they need CHANGE. They must for for change comes March 28, 2015.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
alaoeri:

undecided

You are the loser.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by maestroz: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:
The demons that love to suck the blood of Nigerians in the North is paralysed by the might of our God. Every almajiri that sees Southerners and people of other religion apart from their own as their enemies, instead of their elites will be crippled by the Power of the most high before the day of the election. Let there be division in the camp of our common enemy, All foreign power working hard to disintegrate Nigeria will be disgraced and put to shame, People who are already excited at the possibility of slaying innocent people because of the misfortune of their candidates will be thrown into chaos before Saturday. I pray the stronghold of electoral violence in the land is broken forever in Nigeria. Never again will Nigeria be held bound by any group, cabal or strong men who fight tooth and nail to take us ransome. Above all Lord God almighty, let the person you ordained from the foundations of the earth to rule Nigeria in 2015 win the election. May Nigeria find greatness in this generation. May our blessed and fertile land yield milk for us in the morning and honey for us at night. May we all enjoy the good of the land after several years of pain and lack and neglect. O true God of creation, accept this prayer and bless and give victory to everyone who wants your will to be done in Nigeria. You direct the affairs of men and stir the heart of Kings, steer us into Greatness. Let love increase in our hearts while division and hatred diminish forever. Let the peace we claim in our religion be brought to use for such a time as this. Pray for the peace of Nigeria, in her own peace lies your own. May God bless you if your deepest wishes and prayer are captured above regardless of your choice candidate. Amen

commit OPC/MASSOB/GEJ MILITANTS/WIKE and DAKUKU into prayers abeg.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by alaoeri: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

Honestly i am the loser.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=alaoeri post=32021903][/quote]

My friend get lost jare, you are a lightweight. I thought you could do battle with me not knowing that you lack creativity. wink wink

You are hereby ignored. cheesy

Quote me when you are ready for serious e-fight and not editing my posts; you're too weak if that's all you've gat mehn.

I will not respond to you again if all you can do is edit my posts. grin grin grin

Call me when you are ready to fight like a man, I don't battle with women. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Ekken: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
make he no kill GMB for us oooooooo
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dondo83(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rose2014:

So anyone that is not supporting APC is jobless? cheesy cheesy

you are not only jobless. you are a robot! you can fool only yourself
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Chigold101(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
ilugunboy:
GEJ should accept defeat once he loses on Saturday....the way GMB accepted defeat in previous elections.

He should call the boys at the creek to order.
GEJ will win... Take it or leave it, who cares?

But have GMB ever accepted defeat? 11 corpers dies in 2011 by his instigation & he went all the way to supreme court. Is that what you call accepting defeat?

God has ordained GEJ take NIGERIA FORWARD... No man! No tinubu! No amaechi! No APC can stop that...
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by nagoma(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:
The demons that love to suck the blood of Nigerians in the North is paralysed by the might of our God. Every almajiri that sees Southerners and people of other religion apart from their own as their enemies, instead of their elites will be crippled by the Power of the most high before the day of the election. Let there be division in the camp of our common enemy, All foreign power working hard to disintegrate Nigeria will be disgraced and put to shame, People who are already excited at the possibility of slaying innocent people because of the misfortune of their candidates will be thrown into chaos before Saturday. I pray the stronghold of electoral violence in the land is broken forever in Nigeria. Never again will Nigeria be held bound by any group, cabal or strong men who fight tooth and nail to take us ransome. Above all Lord God almighty, let the person you ordained from the foundations of the earth to rule Nigeria in 2015 win the election. May Nigeria find greatness in this generation. May our blessed and fertile land yield milk for us in the morning and honey for us at night. May we all enjoy the good of the land after several years of pain and lack and neglect. O true God of creation, accept this prayer and bless and give victory to everyone who wants your will to be done in Nigeria. You direct the affairs of men and stir the heart of Kings, steer us into Greatness. Let love increase in our hearts while division and hatred diminish forever. Let the peace we claim in our religion be brought to use for such a time as this. Pray for the peace of Nigeria, in her own peace lies your own. May God bless you if your deepest wishes and prayer are captured above regardless of your choice candidate. Amen

Divide and steal! GEJ dividing Nigerians since 2010.

1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by agabaI23(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari should address the almajiris in bbc Hausa that they will understand.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by lawboss: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
PapaBrowne:
peace peace peace is all we should strive for
tnk u baba na...
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
nagoma:

grin grin grin grin grin Very funny picture but i think you should place buhari there not Jonathan. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:

Thank you sister. May the good lord bless you for this. You are truly special and one of a kind.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Agbegilodo: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

grin grin grin grin grin Very funny picture but i think you should place buhari there not Jonathan. grin grin grin grin

Let the truth be told.....

You don't see Buhari running to Mosques, Churches, Ogbono fraternity, Nollywood, Witches and Wizards association, professional ashawo association, jobless youths association aka OPC, MASSOB etc for endorsement....

That is the stock in trade of our president......

His vice Sambo, was the person inciting Muslims that the APC is a Christian party.....

I'm a Christian by birth and I appreciate the fact that Buhari had never faltered in his faith as a Muslim. He actually has the integrity to prove that he is a true Muslim.

Our dear president calls himself a Christian but his lifestyle and utterances do not reflect a Christ like life...... Corruption, inciting violence, extravagance living, associating with fraternities, having children through another woman that his not his wife......

So please let's move on to vote people on their character and stop sowing the foolish seed of religion.... As I always say only God knows who truly worships him in Spirit and in truth....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Coolcash1: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nice one....SO, those who because of rice, and money wants to kill themselves can now see that there is no permanent enemy in politics but permanent interest.

I like it. Its good for our democracy and coming election.

Vote not fight. Vote GMB.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by nagoma(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Where is Oristejafor ? Or is he not interested in peaceful election?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by ogunniyi2: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stop dreaming,change is inevitable
transformer2019:
Buhari will be dead politically come saturday
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan
Say no to liars cum change
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dealslip(f): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
maestroz:

commit OPC/MASSOB/GEJ MILITANTS/WIKE and DAKUKU into prayers abeg.

They already fall into groups, cabal and strongmen holding Nigeria ransome. You can say a special prayer forthem if not satisfied. God bless you as you stay peaceful and calm.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dealslip(f): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Thank you sister. May the good lord bless you for this. You are truly special and one of a kind.
Amen. He who sows a prayer reaps in hundred fold. May God bless you and the works of your hand for your love towards me

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dealslip(f): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
nagoma:

The more reason you should continue my prayer that God increase love in our hearts and diminish hatred and division. Everytime you sow a prayer of goodwill, a hundred fold comes back to you.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by hush15: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
kolamilan:
one of the jobless gej fan detected!!!

And a brainless APC fan that needs transformation discovered
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by chebeoc(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ should accept defeat once he loses on Saturday....the way GMB accepted defeat in previous elections.

We don't need a Gbagbo scenario in Nigeria.
[/quote]

Same way buhari called the boys in north east to order in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
dealslip:

Amen. He who sows a prayer reaps in hundred fold. May God bless you and the works of your hand for your love towards me

Amen! I made up my mind yesterday to start praying for nigeria and nigerians in this election period. I decided to pray for both GEJ and GMB. Let the will of God be done.

I couldn't put it anyway close to the way you did. I am so touched by your wisdom, love and peaceful disposition towards nigeria. How I wish every nigerian thinks like you!

You have given me more reasons to believe that it shall be well with nigeria, someday.

Thanks for sharing your inspired thoughts. I have no doubt that you will stay safe this weekend. May God bless you with all the promises of psalms 23 and 91, in jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dougivilla(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

We don't need a Gbagbo scenario in Nigeria.
Don't try to turn history on its head. Buhari has never accepted defeat in good fate. Never!!! He has always gone to court to challenge the outcome of every election he participated in. In a particular instance, I think Yaradua or OBJ's he said he cannot recognise the winner as president of Nigeria; What arrogance!!! Even after a supreme court judgement? And when his party refused to follow him, he leaves the party, forms another and the cycle of failure continues!!!

GEJ has said severally that he will accept the outcome of the elections whatever it is, ask you egocentric GMb why he cannot say same
Re: Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja by dealslip(f): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

This is talk of cowardice. Are you from south west?

If you belong to the category of people mentioned in my prayer then you are a coward. I hope you can define cowardice on your own now. You are correct about my geographical location. I don't know how that affects my post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.