Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

(picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? (2637 Views)

Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by brize(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2015
GIRLS BE CAREFUL

When he tells you that you are the only thing he has..... (it maybe true) lol

Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by FEROH: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Lol... Funny
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Lol
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
I smiled
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by yahx(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
No love lost no love found#4beta 4 worst#
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by santos876(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
em tel u b4 marriage. ur d only tin he has.so y regreting
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by ggrin(f): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

NOT FUNNY undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by RaeMystix: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
The man was right. grin
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by parpylo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:
Lol

la la la la la.....lala_K
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by hatux: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
parpylo:

la la la la la.....lala_K

Wetin now lol u just dey sing my name
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rainess where r u from?
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by parpylo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:

Wetin now lol u just dey sing my name

la la la,is lyk a melody in mai head dt i cnt kip off...gat me singing 'lallalalaalal'....cos its stuck on replay!!
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
parpylo:

la la la,is lyk a melody in mai head dt i cnt kip off...gat me singing 'lallalalaalal'....cos its stuck on replay!!

Nah like this u dey trap woman?
U need to work on ur lines
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by parpylo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:

Nah like this u dey trap woman?
U need to work on ur lines

babes...ama jsh teasing u,no intention of trapping ....
.i am jsh attracted to ur body language cos its speaking loud n clear lyk........ ..
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:
Rainess where r u from?

I am from Canada
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
My azz is gone the minute he tell me that.

Na love we go chop? angry angry angry angry
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rainess:

I am from Canada

Oh smiley

Thought u lived in the uk

No worries
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
parpylo:

babes...ama jsh teasing u,no intention of trapping ....
.i am jsh attracted to ur body language cos its speaking loud n clear lyk........ ..

Hmm ok ohh

Nah u sabi smiley
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:

Oh smiley

Thought u lived in the uk

No worries

Well I am British - Canadian (dual citizen). But don't live in the UK
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rainess:

Well I am British - Canadian (dual citizen). But don't live in the UK

Yh
U?
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
This Thread is For EgovinMma

*****Walk Out Of Thread******
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
lol
Re: (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? by ennon92(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

NOT FUNNY undecidedundecidedundecided
igbo o ba'e lara mu

(1) (Reply)

Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. / I Officially Proposed To Her. Join Me And Be Happy! / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.