Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) (12437 Views)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
softysparky:

No need for explanation nne, they won't even believe you.

They think everybody engaged in all those High school hide and seek love.

Abi, thank God you are with me
Thought I was sounding weird

1 Like

Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by pretydiva(f): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nah...I didn't do such
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by woky: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
francizy:
I wish I attended same school with you, would have done some woky style with you..

Cc Softysparky

Bros which one be Woky syle again Chai grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by santos876(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
pls am innocent of dis accusation.......AM NOT GUILTY
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
I never did cool
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by stinggy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
chimkaire:
I never did cool

shocked shocked
You can't be serious... you mean you didn't do this?
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
stinggy:

shocked shocked
You can't be serious... you mean you didn't do this?
Never did...
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by madenigga(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
I didn't do it...
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by parpylo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
y must it bii under d tree......mine wz in nyt_class sha......ended_up ban*ing d babe dt same nyt
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by baralatie(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
sameer1212:
I am not guilty of this.. undecided
I was always under thorough survelance,spent most times in extra classes or church!even when I am free - house chores and I had very nosy neighbours
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
baralatie:

I was always under thorough survelance,spent most times in extra classes or church!even when I am free - house chores and I had very nosy neighbours
wow I guess we are almost the same.. kiss
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
During my secondary school days, i was busy chyking our young teachers, Teaching practise and corps' members"
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Honestly I did..and I even took it further..broke some walls if u know wat I mean..it was hot romance back then..
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by ronald4lif(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm an exception. wink
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
I neva did ds even till now, my 500l in Uni.
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by yahx(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yeaaaa me nd chidinma bck in fgc basketball court
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
I went to a girls skul
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I went to a girls skul
wit alotta lesbo girls right
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by pembisco(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Badt guy embarassed
babe! u ar damn beautiful
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by iwuemma(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
I didn't do this!

Ask me How!!!!

No trees!
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
pembisco:

babe! u ar damn beautiful

Thanks
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Harmvirus(f): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
I didn't.. Went to a single school
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by aphildam(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Can remember those days especially during our secondry school days...
Most, if not all of us(especially the guys) did this very well.. Or I dey lie?

Am quilty too grin
were, u lied maam , case adjourned
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by bakila: 4:06am On Apr 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Nah, I didn't do that high school love o.. I was a geek, plus I knew when a boy is trying to decieve a girl... They will just say their lines, and I will say no

But u sure say u no do am?
Stop posing, I remember you very well you were always willing to hear those lines from me.
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by tpiadotcom: 4:34am On Apr 10, 2015
cult.
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2015
bakila:

Stop posing, I remember you very well you were always willing to hear those lines from me.

Lol
I remember cheesy
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by kuuljay(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Baby you know you are the only sugar in my tea, butter in my bread, love you more than my mother..
Very lame lines tho embarassed
baby are you sure!!! those lines are still very much potent ooo,depends on the lips they are coming from,if you doubt it then dare me wink wink wink grin grin
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by kingsley1971: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
youthful adventures without bounds, so interesting before we get to the real world..
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Paulakosu(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol I remember cheesy
I neva did it oh...That's a lovely dp u have there dear.
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Paulakosu:
I neva did it oh...That's a lovely dp u have there dear.

Thanks
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Paulakosu(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Thanks
U are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know / Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.