Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan (23326 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS / Deny Peterside Access To Electoral Materials, Wike Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by excel4us: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
YOU BE DOROFOUL. #DOROFORMARCHGOODLUCK
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by AJdDon: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
[size=20]Buhari will be Won again... and He wil finally Retire from Politics....

With my Bible on my Righthand
and my Chaplet on my Left Hand

I make this Vow!!!!!

God if I vote APC for any Position...
Knowingly or Unknowingly
Let me not witness any good thing
from the Incoming Govt....

But if I vote PDP all the Way...

Lord Expand My coast, and other GEJites
around the Nation...
(
all this I pray through Christ our Lord...[/size]

idiocy on display, u shld v prayed wit open mind. I support a particular candidate bur still prays for d best man to Win to d benefit of d Masses!
#DatsWisdom
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by cyberdurable(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
AJdDon:

idiocy on display, u shld v prayed wit open mind. I support a particular candidate bur still prays for d best man to Win to d benefit of d Masses!
#DatsWisdom

Mumu u think u r wise na? oya leave am for me! it is my moniker, my bible, my Chaplet, and finally my Life.. so f*ck off
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by cyberdurable(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
skykenny:

Sentiments is not helping us any longer. Am an Igbo guy from Anambra and am ready to vote in someone who is ready to do the job. You can see how our so called leaders are afraid should buhari comes to power because they know what awaits them. Why d para? Because they know they have messed up things. Wish every Nigerian like you understands the angle am coming from and change their thinking. I don't belong to any political party but am voting in personality.

Goodluck Nwanne! tell ur papa ur choice and see his reaction
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by cyberdurable(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
ghostwritter:

...and Jesusbuhari wept
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by skykenny: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
cyberdurable:

Goodluck Nwanne! tell ur papa ur choice and see his reaction
You see why I said u are governed by sentiment. If USA had voted in the line of sentiment, an African man wouldn't had been their President today. Change the way you think my friend.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by micrep3030(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by fanex: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
placing a curse on yourself has no impact on who wins the election. you will only suffer miserably if buhari wins.
cyberdurable:
[size=20]Buhari will be Won again... and He wil finally Retire from Politics....

With my Bible on my Righthand
and my Chaplet on my Left Hand

I make this Vow!!!!!

God if I vote APC for any Position...
Knowingly or Unknowingly
Let me not witness any good thing
from the Incoming Govt....

But if I vote PDP all the Way...

Lord Expand My coast, and other GEJites
around the Nation...

all this I pray through Christ our Lord...[/size]
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by cyberdurable(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
fanex:
placing a curse on yourself has no impact on who wins the election. you will only suffer miserably if buhari wins.

Mumu detected... Launch attack mode activated... #Ewu! May amadioha Strike u dead... buharist
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by fanex: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
just so you know i dnt have a pvc.
if you are loser now, even if a 100 GEJ enter u will still be a loser. following and Aline yourself with reality.
GEJ is not your brother, he doesnt even know you exist.
my ppl perish because of lack of wisdom.
GEj has failed you because u clearly didnt get anything from him. why not try something else just for your own selfish interest.

i am rich and always will be rich give i dnt give a Bleep who wins!!!!

cyberdurable:

Mumu detected... Launch attack mode activated... #Ewu! May amadioha Strike u dead... buharist
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
My PVC don build muscle! It has been doing gyms all these while inside my Wardrobe.
It's time I unleash it on the Enemies of Progress!

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigerian!!!
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by siraj1402(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
nan1:
i can see that u are dorostupid as u are doroposting this dororubbish on every dorothread on doronairaland go get ur dorohead checked by dorodoctors for quickrecovery doro-olodo

If I should reply you on your these statement, I will not abuse you but those that owns you without proper training.If they failed to train your mouth with napkin and hot water then they are at fault.Nevertheless, peace.
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by ozegreat26: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
If there is anything I am proud of is being a Nigerian and witnessing political elections. Beholding a set of people comfortable with corruption and everything that is not government. I am amazed that some persons are still supporting Goodluck with the chibok girls still missing, naira dead, with more than 13,000 lost to bokoharam and over 60,000 displayed. What is actually good in this guy that I am not seeing? Is it the dollars or the fact of being shoeless which he used to wooed us in 2011? I must say I have traveled to so many places, Nigeria seems unique in celebrating their oppressors for peanuts. Vote wisely please my country men.
Re: Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan by shakiru991(m): 5:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Insha Allah sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Reacts To Burning Of Church And Police Station In Kaduna / Rowdy Session As Buhari Arrives National Assembly To Present The 2019 Budget / Shehu Sani: PDP Should Recall ALL Past Members For Buhari To Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.