Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop (56564 Views)

Buhari Operating As Ceremonial And Part-time President – Fayose / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by layinkakeem(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
You might blast and curse him.
But he is still the man we want
The man of change
The change nigerians want
Vote change
Vote buhari
And be blessed

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
a LOT has changed in 72 years...

When Buahri was a child...a computer was one big machine with valves and bulbs....which could fill a room....

By the time Buhari was a family man....a computer could fill a big room......

Now...the computer Buhari holds in his hands is much smaller than those big behemoths.....and more powerful and can do more than those behemoths ever could do.

I wonder what computers would be doing when I am 72.....probably flying me on weekend trips to Saturn mayhap?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by datola: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sai Baba!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by pretydiva(f): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tel me more
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Knownpal(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
As he tried to....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by loomer: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bye bye to winter
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Wuuworld(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
»foolishness is wen u go 2 London 2 campaign with ppl that ve no PVC. »insane is wen u've bin shouting "up Nepa" since u were born nd xpect GEJ to be a magician in 4years. »madness is wen u spend 6yrs in d university reading day nd night 2 get certificate at d end vote a mallam without a certificate. »olodo is wen u use broom 2 sweep without using Parker 2 pack d dirt. »barawo is wen u say u and ur members will wipe corruption while ur benefactor(tinubu) own half of Lagos. »foolishness is wen an elder who should be enjoying his old age is stressing himself doing "I must win politics".....vote wisely...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
NaLaugh:
I find it funny that an adult operating a laptop in 2015 should be even hinted at.
that is the level of apc mediocrity. Just watch with amusement and enjoy their show of stolidity.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by demandtruth: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
SEE AS THEM DEY PACKAGE THIS MUGU!!!!

Have you suddenly forgotten that pig is the xtiaining name for

PD..g

fill in the missing dots

GMB
till election fever stop causing you
hallucination

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by eggie100(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
drnairalov:
wow my president
what is wow about that. At his age and the times we are living, shouldnt you be rather ashamed that a presidential aspirant is just getting to know the dynamics of operating a pc. Omashe!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
The topic should be:

"Photo of Muhammadu Buhari cluelessly looking at an Apple Laptop"

I bet He doesn't know how to even turn it on. angry
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by efilefun(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
richol:
GEJ TILL 2019
Robot go collect ur own garri and bread
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by miqos02(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
said baba
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by ChrisArs: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na who give this man laptop

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by onatisi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Apc have shown us the picture of buhari holding an ipad,now a picture of him with a laptop. When will the show us a picture of buhari holding his phone or making a call so that we will know he knows how to use a mobile set Yeye ppl .smh

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by obibob2020(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Aboki's fighting against western education are now beneficiary of western education products. Hw am i sure if he understand the wordings written on the screen? Buhari show your certificate. U can nava rule Nigerians again.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Burger01(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
NaLaugh:
I find it funny that an adult operating a laptop in 2015 should be even hinted at.

Don't you find this funny? A president operating a computer system with the monitor screen off! Now, that's appalling to me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
ChrisArs:
Na who give this man laptop
okorocha rochas

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Truckpusher(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by omoadeleye(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
But this is what he is watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
drnairalov:
wow my president GMB! Like for Suya!!! Share for Jonathan cheesy

Hahahah.........na to add fura dai nono and kunu zaki......... grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by dejavume: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
olaxco2f:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKZffGieahM

Army

from d way u recorded it,it showed u are scared of being caught by one of sojas,i wonder what it will be like if you are being caught filming them......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by felifeli: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
dainformant:
"Keeping Up With The Nigerians".... Pictured above is the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari being helped by the Co-founder of Future Awards and staunch APC stalwart, Debola Williams as he tries to operate a laptop....When the former military general was pictured with his Ipad as he joined Twitter months back, some Nigerians mocked him online for not being in touch with reality....Guess he should be given an IT certificate as Nigerians have taught him better....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/03/caption-this-photo-of-muhammadu-buhari.html

[size=16pt]
Kai , wanan menene ? Deese is not affle for abinci wallahi .
Deese poolish abuaki don trick me. Shege dan iska ne.
When I come to fawa I go jail am 100 years grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by ikombe: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
make the man stop to dey decieve us with dat lapi. Person wey no even know where home keys dey grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by onatisi(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
eggie100:
what is wow about that. At his age and the times we are living, shouldnt you be rather ashamed that a presidential aspirant is just getting to know the dynamics of operating a pc. Omashe!
buhari learning how to operate a laptop is a big achievement for apc followers oo and they are even celebrating it . They have even created a thread about it . Maybe they should have published it in a newspaper .awon olodo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by victorD3: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
dainformant:
"Keeping Up With The Nigerians".... Pictured above is the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari being helped by the Co-founder of Future Awards and staunch APC stalwart, Debola Williams as he tries to operate a laptop....When the former military general was pictured with his Ipad as he joined Twitter months back, some Nigerians mocked him online for not being in touch with reality....Guess he should be given an IT certificate as Nigerians have taught him better....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/03/caption-this-photo-of-muhammadu-buhari.html

LIAR!!!!!!!

Buhari can't even operate a phone apart from takibg and making calls.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
obibob2020:
Aboki's fighting western education are now beneficiary of western education products. Hw am i sure if he understand the wordings written on the screen? Buhari show your certificate. U can nava rule Nigerians again.

Lord have mercy....so you believe that tale that all Hausa and Fulani are illiterate.?

Abeg....go and live in the North for a few months. Of course you will find illiteracy...but you will also find lots of literate people who went to school...and some who even did up to Primary six....but can communicate better in English than some southern university graduates.

Kai....can't you Nigerians ever get over your tribal bigotry. Up North...it is kaferi and nyamiri.Down south it is illiterate almajiris. Why can't you people just get over the bigotry ok? This is the 21st century...not the 16th!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by ibietela2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
Burger01:
Sai baba. Technology oriented president in waiting. Unlike uncle Jo operating a computer system with the monitor screen off shocked

Chai, Uncle Jonathan!

undecided
[/s]

Do you know if the display is sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Nonybb: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
That certificateless coupist looks so clueless in all ramification. It still surprises me that some people wants Buhari back to power after 30 years he was dethroned Meanwhile vote out Governor Tinubu and his deputy Ambode come April 11. Vote Jimi Agbaje for FREEDOM. J K we know

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by Rilwayn001: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop by OgaTheTop2: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
drnairalov:
wow my president GMB! Like for Suya!!! Share for Jonathan cheesy
People even prefer Suya to clueless Jonathan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos / Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.