Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) (2883 Views)

Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu / 2 n 1/2 PLOTS OF LAND @ GOLDEN PEARL ESTATE (G/CONSENT) SHAGOTEDO LAGOS. / Buy Your Land At Creek Haven Estate Near VGC @ Very Cheap Prices!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
A mini estate near Alfa Beach Lekki is for sale. All required documents are authentic and available.

Details:

*The property sits on 2000sqm of land and consists of two blocks, A and B.

*In all, there are 7 units of 2 Bdrm massioneettes, two units of 3 bedroom flats and a 4 bedroom pent house (all units ensuite, with an additional toilet for visitors in each of the ten living rooms).

*Additionally, there is a Guard house, a Generator house, a 5 room servants quarters and a swimming pool.
*There is the Deed of Assignment, covered by Governor's consent.
Buy and move in to have peace of mind.
For more info call 08186989196

Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
I forgot to mention that there is Jacuzzi(master's).
This property is worth the try. No regrets.

Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
This property is finally for sale? Wonderful.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
kolofem:
This property is finally for sale? Wonderful.
Yes o a great opportunity for smart investors.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
I know, it's a pretty lucrative property and can make the buyer around 20 million a yr but the ocean surge is the disadvantage. that's the reason most occupants there moved out.

smsdigito:

Yes o a great opportunity for smart investors.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
kolofem:
I know, it's a pretty lucrative property and can make the buyer around 20 million a yr but the ocean surge is the disadvantage. that's the reason most occupants there moved out.

Bros there is no problem of ocean anything there, this property is even farther from the ocean bank than plenty others there where people are resident, besides the former occupiers were directed by the owner to move out because he wants to sell the property and invest in another African country, and not because of any problem with the property. Infact some of the former occupiers still disturb the owner up till now to know if he has changed his mind so they can return but he is resolute to sell because of the investment he wants to do somewhere else.

I will advise you to respect yourself, mind your business and stay out of my business or post thank you.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
This property is a must buy deal. Waiting for the rightful and lucky owner.
call 08186989196.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
smsdigito:

Bros there is no problem of ocean anything there, this property is even farther from the ocean bank than plenty others there where people are resident, besides the former occupiers were directed by the owner to move out because he wants to sell the property and invest in another African country, and not because of any problem with the property. Infact some of the former occupiers still disturb the owner up till now to know if he has changed his mind so they can return but he is resolute to sell because of the investment he wants to do somewhere else.

I will advise you to mind your business and stay out of my business or post thank you.

Actually you are wrong. This is a forum and I can post here if I choose.

Why would you want to sell a property and not tell the buyer the disadvantage? The ocean over flows every year and that property floods. ocean court or whatever it's called. You can deny it but come August and I will post pics of that property flooded.

Agents like you are the ones that make people think all agents are not honest.

3 Likes

Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2015
kolofem:

Actually you are wrong. This is a forum and I can post here if I choose.

Why would you want to sell a property and not tell the buyer the disadvantage? The ocean over flows every year and that property floods. ocean court or whatever it's called. You can deny it but come August and I will post pics of that property flooded.

Agents like you are the ones that make people think all agents are not honest.

And just because its a public forum does that give you the right to come and spew garbage here?

Because you attempted getting the deal but failed, why wont you to try to spoil the business for those who got it.
Why not post the pictures of the last august flooding if you are for real?
Must you show your hunger and failure in a public forum ?
Am not the cause of your frustration , if you have nothing to survive on go back to your village and dig hips in the farm to survive its not a must that you deal on properties.
This kind of property is not for unregistered, illegal agents of your status, sorry.

1 Like

Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2015
smsdigito:

And just because its a public forum does that give you the right to come and spew garbage here?

Because you attempted getting the deal but failed, why wont you to try to spoil the business for those who got it.
Why not post the pictures of the last august flooding if you are for real?
Must you show your hunger and failure in a public forum ?
Am not the cause of your frustration , if you have nothing to survive on go back to your village and dig hips in the farm to survive its not a must that you deal on properties.
This kind of property is not for unregistered, illegal agents of your status, sorry.

Lol I won't sell that house to my enemy sef. August no far, I go post am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2015
kolofem:

Lol I won't sell that house to my enemy sef. August no far, I go post am.

Why wait for august this year, post all the ones you have being taking for us to believe you. Hungry man. lol

Frustration is really bad, bro. sorry i cant help you, its nobody's fault that you are in such a sorry state.
carry ur burden outta here.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Thanks for all your calls.
Keep them coming.
Buy peace of mind, buy life investment where you can go to rest and watch your account swell up every year.
Call 08186989196
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2015
smsdigito:

Why wait for august this year, post all the ones you have being taking for us to believe you. Hungry man. lol

Frustration is really bad, bro. sorry i cant help you, its nobody's fault that you are in such a sorry state.
carry ur burden outta here.

Nigga I don't market bad properties, u are the hungry one. I will feed ur whole family. Wetin dey do this fvcker.

1 Like

Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
magnificent and sophisticated property for those who value high quality things.

I appreciate your calls. For those who are calling to find out when they can visit the site, we are sorry tomorrow is not free due to election. Monday is fine by 10am .
For further details call 08186989196.
God bless you .
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by ASL33: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Can you show us the environs Pls. The neighborhood is very important in this kind of investment.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by ASL33: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
smsdigito:
magnificent and sophisticated property for those who value high quality things.

I appreciate your calls. For those who are calling to find out when they can visit the site, we are sorry tomorrow is not free due to election. Monday is fine by 10am .
For further details call 08186989196.
God bless you .
And you did not tell them on the Fone immediately, what if they don't access internet or NL very often?
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
ASL33:
And you did not tell them on the Fone immediately, what if they don't access internet or NL very often?
Yea i told them but like one or two people complained of bad network bc we werent hearing each other clearly like the guy from warri is the person am telling he might just read the post again. Thank you
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
ASL33:
Can you show us the environs Pls. The neighborhood is very important in this kind of investment.
ur email so we forward them to u, some pics are quite heavy to be uploaded here?
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Weldon fellow Nigerians, as we are voting, let us remember to invest in our future. This property is still waiting for the rightful owner, you may just be the one.
Good luck.
Call 08186989196 for further info
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2015
this great property is still waiting ...
call 08186989196
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats Nigeria for a peaceful and credible election.
Now its time to settle down and think about the future. This property means a lot of hope for the future, buy good, buy peace of mind.
Call 08186989196
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
A solid property with superior finishing, dont delay just call 08186989196.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
ASL33:

More pics available on request smiley. Will give you the best deal on this property and also give you the pros and cons about it.

1 Like

Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
kolofem:

More pics available on request smiley. Will give you the best deal on this property and also give you the pros and cons about it.
ahahahahahah
Your really funny indeed.

You can snap the whole environment where that property is, but you can change nothing because its too late to cry when the head is off bro.

Of course there is no way buyers wouldn't want to look at the property and its environs before buying, so your wasting your little data.
And i pity those who will fall into your tricks just because you show them pics of the environment alone because you will dupe them and run.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
This property is a must buy deal. The first person to bid well you go with it.
Its still waiting but about to go hurry now.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2015
smsdigito:

ahahahahahah
Your really funny indeed.

You can snap the whole environment where that property is, but you can change nothing because its too late to cry when the head is off bro.

Of course there is no way buyers wouldn't want to look at the property and its environs before buying, so your wasting your little data.
And i pity those who will fall into your tricks just because you show them pics of the environment alone because you will dupe them and run.

You obviously don't know me. Do u even know the baale of Alpha beach?
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
kolofem:

You obviously don't know me. Do u even know the baale of Alpha beach?
no i only know the Ooni of the Alpha beach buahahahahahahaha grin. Hunger is bad.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Solid Property for a solid investment, still waiting for the rightful person to grab it.. Call 08186989196
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
smsdigito:

no i only know the Ooni of the Alpha beach buahahahahahahaha grin. Hunger is bad.

Na u go know say hunger dey bad, u got experience init smiley
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Solid property for those who want brighter future. It is still waiting for the right investor. smiley
call for further enquiry 08186989196
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Property is still waiting patiently for the rightful owner to invest init. Call 08186989196. You may be lucky to have it.
Re: A Mini Estate Near Alfa Beach Lekki For Sell(pictures) by smsdigito: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Good day great people of Nigeria and friends of Nigeria. We Wish this noble country a successful, peaceful, fair and credible governorship and state house of assembly election tomorrow.
As we vote tomorrow lets not forget that we need good future investment and here is a very typical opportunity to embrace.
Have a pleasant election weekend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ave A Busy Schedule? / Inverter Installation / We Supply Timbers(planks/woods) For Your Constructions And Housing Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.