Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cbn Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Invitation (3274 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / CBN Recruitment 2014 / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Invitation by carin4u: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2009
i just got an invitation from cbn for an aptitude test this saturday. plsssssss check your mails. Anyone in the house with a hint on their test format. it is to be conducted by fitc
Re: Cbn Invitation by fisifisi33(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
i got the same test too and have been trying to get any info on this but could not. please can anybody in the house HELP US. the test is schedule for Saturday 24th Jan. FITC recruiting for CBN.my mail addy is fisad2001@yahoo.com
Re: Cbn Invitation by marvostica(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2009
I GOT MY TEXT NOTIFICATION LAST WEEK BUT I AM STILL AWAITING THE VENUE
WHERE DID YOU APPLY FROM?
I APPLIED FROM LAGOS I DONT KNOW IF THAT YOUR SAME LOCATION
COS I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO WRITE MY TEST
Re: Cbn Invitation by chisomquee: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2009
A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ALL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES CAN BE FOUND ON THE FITC WEBSITES.CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO VISIT

www.fitc-ng.com/upcomingevents/cbnpage to confirm necessary details.

Test Date: Saturday 24th january 2009
Re: Cbn Invitation by micheaa: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2009
Please all should check the recruitting web addy to check for new development,like the test has been postponed.am confused,have not been sent the venue and time, www.fitc-ng.com
Re: Cbn Invitation by micheaa: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
Downloads | Site map | FAQs | Login | Feedback | Contact us | My mail

Home | About FITC | Training | Consulting | Research

You are viewing: Home > CBN Test
Search [ ] [GO]

Fitc FITC ANNOUNCMENT
FITC Announcement

The Financial Institutions Training Center (FITC) hereby announces that,all candidates short listed for the CBN Recruitment are advised of the postponement of the test previously scheduled for Saturday 24 January,2009.

A new date for the test will be communicated to all short listed candidates later.

Please cancel all plans you had made on account of all previous announcement or correspondence received from us.

The inconvienences caused by this postponement are highly regretted.

Recruitment
Careers in FITC

Looking for staff?

Looking for employment?

©2008 FITC. All Rights Reserved. Designed & developed by Alder

(1) (Reply)

LAPO MFB Staff Reject 25% Salary Increase After 7 Years Of Alleged Stagnant Pay / Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank / Waec Aptitude Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.