Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) (60708 Views)

When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) / When You Impregnated Dpo's Daughter And You Refuse To Marry Her. / When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by 400billionman: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
Lol when you impregnate the Daughter of a DPO and refuse to Marry her ,..

Uselessgoat has done it again..
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by majektunde: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
it can be a motor accident before the weeding day.

1 Like

Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by layinkakeem(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

He would be on wheel chair
I
Lmao
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Dinnyuy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lolz!!

1 Like

Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by fyxboss(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
I can refuse to marry u
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by fyxboss(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
I can't refuse to marry u
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
djeezy:
Is marriage by force? You only end up like that when the DPO's status is higher than yours As for me nobody can try shiit.
I dislike peeps like you that thinks themselves 'Superman'... Go try that stuff with Naval officer daughter.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by debo07(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
hello,how are u?.pls I would really luv to be ur friend.I hope u don't mind.hope to see ur reply.thx
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
After marriage the man go give DPO daughter red eye too so that the equation go balance.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by kelobestline(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Cool experimentation.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by UTEWUOJO: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
I HEAR U
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Omotayo7(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:
Where the pics?
Lolz
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by skykenny: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
O'boy this guy collect o
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by firfinch(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bruhahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhah
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by GodMode: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
How can MissAdeife first topic reach front page

She's a newbie angry
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
What I see in that picture is a man who had an accident days before his wedding.

1 Like

Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Urine: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
cc cocolav.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by CoCoLav(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Urine:
cc cocolav.

I was waiting for you. You never disappoint. #Pahj-g
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Urine: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
CoCoLav:

I was waiting for you. You never disappoint. #Pahj-g

Lmao *singing* because I'm happy.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by djkirkoo2(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Odunharry:
lwkmd
piss dey catch me ooooo >sad grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cool shocked
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by CoCoLav(f): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Urine:

Lmao *singing* because I'm happy.

I'm sorry for you.
No carry your crase come Nairaland. undecided
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by Urine: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
CoCoLav:

I'm sorry for you.
No carry your crase come Nairaland. undecided

Happiness!
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by CoCoLav(f): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Urine:

Happiness!

Lol
You are derailing the thread.
Smh

1 Like

Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by djeezy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
joshuaidibia:
I dislike peeps like you that thinks themselves 'Superman'... Go try that stuff with Naval officer daughter.
Do you know if I have a naval officer in my house or someone more higher. Now stfu.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by hidee20(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
wow, the guy even get liver for initially refusing to marry her after impregnating her and knowing who her father begrin
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by kayalla(f): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
lol.
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by pweetybhy(f): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lolz
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
djeezy:
Do you know if I have a naval officer in my house or someone more higher. Now stfu.
Sthu. slowpoke
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by donem: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
@ op when my dad is a Comissioner of police?
Re: When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) by ikojo2(f): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Abeg stp posting pple pix anyhw nd tagging it wit anoda story,haba,d guy had an accident b4 his wedding,is it enuf reson 2 av postpond it or stp d wedding,cripple nd blind dey marry not 2 talk of this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** / Lady In Tears After Charlie Charlie Game / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.