Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? (9729 Views)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

If you think there's no life on Nairaland, why then did you mention about E-boyfriend.

You are discombobulated. You need a neurosurgeon to perform some shenanigans on your brain. They are in dislocated state.
Unibenstudent this girl just dey use you shine. grin

Chai cry
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai cry
grin grin grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Do you even have a dick? grin grin grin
No sir!

But I think it's better than having a biro cover as a dick cry

3 Likes

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

If you think there's no life on Nairaland, why then did you mention about E-boyfriend.

You are discombobulated. You need a neurosurgeon to perform some shenanigans on your brain. They are in dislocated state.
you just dey show yourself...if I catch u en..I will squeeze that orange in ur chest,we will know who will be discobobulated then.....in chiwetala agu's voice* purenekwe
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Y 4min Sakara, I by u hous in Mushin, if ah can suk dose titi angry
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by falconey(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

I never knew brain dislocate or there are some bones or tissues that can dislocate in it.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you just dey show yourself...if I catch u en..I will squeeze that orange in ur chest,we will know who will be discobobulated then.....in chiwetala agu's voice* purenekwe
I'll squeeze that thing in between your legs. tongue

grin
falconey:

and if you read and understand my statement very well you would have seen " YOU have a different perspective"

Isn't it the truth? As humans we have the sense and judgement of good and bad.

Am sorry if this hurts but I think women act like chauvinist sometimes, for example if a woman is old is bad to tell her but you can tell a man.

Whereas is the truth. Is it that woman can't handle the truth? We have to lie?

Well I still affirm my assertion that it's overly wrong for you to call another human being "ugly", whether male or female.

No one has that right.....
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by stephenqueen: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
People will just be killing themselves on top english on this thread.

Abeg who e help? grin
grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai cry
forget who English help.?
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by falconey(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

Well I still affirm my assertion that it's overly wrong for you to call another human being "ugly", whether male or female.

No one has that right.....

OK you are right......it's nice chatting with ya!
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

I'll squeeze that thing in between your legs. tongue

grin
once u touch it,I will squezze that pillow at ur back side,,you will know that I am Christopher1 of IkweKwekwe land
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:
I never knew brain dislocate or there are some bones or tissues that can dislocate in it.
undecided

When medics are typing/posting, you need not to interfere. You are a layman in that field.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16445045/
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unibenstudent:
once u touch it,I will squezze that pillow at ur back side,,you will know that I am Christopher1 of IkweKwekwe land
bye
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by joseph1832(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

No sir!

But I think it's better than having a biro cover as a dick cry
Oh yeah! Better a biro cover as a dick than no dick at all. Except you fancy another nigger digging you from behind!. Lol cheesy
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hell No!

I dey mad, why i go sign my own death warrant
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

bye
tell that to ur boyfriend...who has a bro cover for a manhood? grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by falconey(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

undecided

When medics are typing/posting, you need not to interfere. You are a layman in that field.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16445045/

naaah I need to.......will learn one of two things, infact it serves me well you just linked to a site.

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by valmunich(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

Total knock out.
It's Technical knock out undecided
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh yeah! Better a biro cover as a dick than no dick at all. Except you fancy another nigger digging you from behind!. Lol cheesy
Okay cheesy
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unibenstudent:
tell that to ur boyfriend...who has a bro cover for a manhood? grin
Too bad, I'm a virgin. tongue

bye!
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by joseph1832(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay cheesy
Truly, "Being bad feels so good". grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
valmunich:

It's Technical knock out undecided
I have noticed you. smiley
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Airforce1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

Ewww! sad

your headache grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unibenstudent:
forget who English help.?
guy up your game joor grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

Too bad, I'm a virgin. tongue

bye!
guess what,go to wazobia FM tomorrow,I think its somewhere around Victoria island,tell them u have a shocking revealation for them,,and they will grant u live radio audience..tell the fuc.king world u a virgin,,and let's see how much awards u will gross?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

guy up your game joor grin
babe weh say e wan squeeze my power house,,bruv she dey feel me.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Truly, "Being bad feels so good". grin
Yea cheesy
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by valmunich(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

I have noticed you. smiley
Instead of wasting time noticing people, do something beneficial with it like getting laid or something undecided
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by justmag(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
NO!

LIARS!!
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by justmag(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'll take the money and run....and beep secretly. cool
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by muba4huss(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

I hav quoted u tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! / See Photo Of Kokomaster, The Man Who Died While Having Sex With 4 Ladies / My Boss Girlfreind Is Disturbing Me Too Much....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.