Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? (9763 Views)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ipleddge: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

Mumu.

Read more on Psychology and Anatomy. I'm not talking about myself.
I didn't see any psychology and Anatomy in what u wrote up there,or you have it another page...now if I start exchanging hard words with you now,u will start crying foul...what warrant that bold word?
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by kinibigdeal(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:
^^^^
Keep studying and assuming about me.
You'll never graduate.
Smh
What's sex? Sex is not everything.

People can go on for years without sex, but why not let go of all your money and know whether you'd still be alive to have that sex you so much crave of.

Money and sex complement each other. undecided
Even people can achieve an ørgasm by watching pörn or mastùrbating - so, kini big deal?

By the way, my post was for the dude that said money has perverted this world. Sex itself, is also a perversion.

You called me! grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by arimahoseloka(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

undecided

Why not stop working for money and continue having sex.
point of correction, we work to make a living. we don't work 4 money

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
No amount of money could make me give that up for life undecided
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rainess:
No amount of money could make me give that up for life undecided

~ grin Really?
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ grin Really?

I am planning on living for another 60 years at least! I'd go crazy. I also have no children yet. But I want a large family.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rainess:

I am planning on living for another 60 years at least! I'd go crazy. I also have no children yet. But I want a large family.

~ Okay, Reasonable.

But supposing you have had all the kids you want and you are like say 40 years old, so can you live a life of celibacy then and accept the 2 billion dollars as payment?
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Okay, Reasonable.

But supposing you have had all the kids you want and you are like say 40 years old, so can you live a life of celibacy then and accept the 2 billion dollars as payment?

Well 2 billion naira is 12 million Canadian which cannot last me the next 40 years tongue so I will still say no. I'm sure I will still want to do it at the age of 40
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rainess:

Well 2 billion naira is 12 million Canadian which cannot last me the next 40 years tongue so I will still say no. I'm sure I will still want to do it at the age of 40

~ Lol ... Wise choice anyway..
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ghost1718(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unibenstudent:
oh how about when u went to a birthday party and was always so shy to talk ?
Heyis boy i no u, i no ur comments abeg, u fit manage speak small pegin english make we (coker boys)understand small, befor i use vex put my phone inside dust-bin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by sinizia: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Okay, Reasonable.

Is this even a question? If you give me two billion Dollars, I'd impregnate my GF, then stay celibate for the rest of my life!! 2 billion dollars? I won't even have a rethink for such cheddah.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

I never knew brain dislocate or there are some bones or tissues that can dislocate in it.
Lolz... I can bet the only hair on my palm she doesnt even know what she's typing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry what's too hard for you there to understand? undecided
cry cry cry
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by deanoffaculty: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
2billion? Hmmmmm
THAT MEANS AM TRADING MY GOD-GIVEN ANACONDA FOR 2BILLION NAIRA.......How will I explain to God that put sex in Human body?
................God bless KONJI......
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

It's not my fault that your girlfriend has lost her virginity.
You can cry me a river.
What insolence
whenever u say this cry me a river,it makes me feeel like u are speechless,,anyway how studies,,u unfollowed me,that's actually cool ryt
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by NuellaJ(f): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Lolz... I can bet the only hair on my palm she doesnt even know what she's typing grin
Didnt know hairs could grow on palms...miracle or technology grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
NuellaJ:
Didnt know hairs could grow on palms...miracle or technology grin
It's a rare phenomenon... It occurs once in a PINK-MOON
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by NuellaJ(f): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Godvilla:
It's a rare phenomenon... It occurs once in a PINK-MOON
Hahahaha Pink Moon...
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
NuellaJ:
Hahahaha Pink Moon...
Its a serendipitious occurance....
I like ur good sense of humour, wen i grow up someday, i will like 2 be like you
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by NuellaJ(f): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Its a serendipitious occurance....
I like ur good sense of humour, wen i grow up someday, i will like 2 be like you
Really? *blushing and feeling like a role model*
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
NuellaJ:
Really? *blushing and feeling like a role model*
Eres bienvenido
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by kpumpey: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
ireneony:
lame punchlinegrin
pls try again later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out These Slim Girls With Big Booties / Romantic Discussion / Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.