Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts (42473 Views)

Oshodi Crisis; NURTW Executives, MC Oluomo, Koko, Talo Settle Their Rift. Photos / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos: MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria Honoured In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by skyfall: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
It is the inept and callous Jonathan who'll pay for all these acts of criminalities at the polls, and if it escalates, in prison.

He won't get away with it. Every reasonable person around me here in Lagos is very angry and they're taking that anger to the polling booth on Saturday.

5 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by ademos32(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
olapluto:
In 1999, Oshodi was the capital of lawlessness, filth, and other vices. Tinubu reigned in on Oshodi by using MC Oluomo. I seriously doubt if PDP with Koro can usurp Oluomo just like that.
This is not Ekiti where soldiers can just arrest people. Any attempt on Oluomo can cause gobe in the whole of SW.
WHOLE OF UR HOUSE...u hear? "Cage dog"
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
ephemm:
Wow!
I am impressed!
Good job MC
#LetPeaceReign
Keep supporting an ignorant uneducated miscreant. Shame on you.

8 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by xhamel89: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
lakesidepapa:
Oluomo gbogbo union of eko, Tuale, Owo meji fun enikan, Irunmonle to'n deru bayan.

Omo if this one start his own, nobi go stay o, who's Opc? Dem won die?

Who is OPC or what is your question? Local MC to National OPC. you are deceiving yourself. If you can see Saula, ask him.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by omenka(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just like Mbaka said, Jonathan brings badluck to anything he touches.

The SW has been the bastion of peace and progress in the South of Nigeria, but ever since Jonathan began his useless series of expeditions to South Western states, peace appears to have vanished from the region. If it isn't robbers on rampage, it is OPC intimidating and molesting defenceless and unarmed citizens while security agents watch idly.

Why does this man derive so much pleasure in promoting everything that seems to threaten the peaceful coexistence of the citizens of the country over which he "rules" (not governs)

Why is the president so black in his heart??

5 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by dotcomnamename: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2015
The only i will say is:

''If Oluomo start his own, Oh my God, OPC eye go clear, PDP eye go clear, na OPC and PDP go dey beg to settle. I know wot i yam sayin O''

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by appini: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Can you imagine the kind of country one expects to raise his children, where agberos are given priorities and interests in the communities than normal and law abiding citizens.

Tinubu finding his way to the centre will be the biggest mistake a country will make.

He emptied Ekiti treasury before is puppet Fayemi was thrown out of office, Aregbe submitted Osun state treasury to this same conman to fund the presidential election, everyone can see what is happening in that state today.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by peddy007: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2015
xhamel89:

Who is OPC or what is your question? Local MC to National OPC. you are deceiving yourself. If you can see Saula, ask him.
Look at you,Nurtw to local opc.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by maclatunji: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=akinsadeez post=32026231]I always hear of this MC Oluomo. what exactly is his work?[/quote

"Area Fada" work. #LOL

A good question you have asked.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nihilist: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2015
dotcomnamename:
The only i will say is:

''If Oluomo start his own, Oh my God, OPC eye go clear, PDP eye go clear, na OPC and PDP go dey beg to settle. I know wot i yam sayin O''

Please tell them again and again.
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Touchforfree(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2015
South-West iis known for peace but for the frequent unwanted visits of :

J..... Just

O.....On

N.....Negative

A.....Assigbment

T.....To

H.....Harm

A.....All

N.....Nigerians

How can President GEj all in d name of winning an election embrace OPC and militias who now cause unrest daily terrorising innocent people about.
God is watching us all we'll surely account for all our misdeeds one day.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by maestroferddi: 12:20am On Mar 27, 2015
With all the noise about sanitising Oshodi filling the air all the time, one wonders why the hooligans/agberos are still having a field day.

Well the reason is not far-fetched. Almost all the elections rigging in Lagos in the recent past have been perpetrated through the miscreants.

Tinubu should call his Agberos to other before it becomes too late.

Jonathan will come down hard on all the Mafia/agbero godfathers in his second term.

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Riogeese(m): 12:25am On Mar 27, 2015
dotcomnamename:
The only i will say is:

I can bet you're a part time conductor.

5 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Look at all the agberos coming out with their tuales and owo meji grin

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by bettes(f): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Can't believe people who claim to want change can actually support a criminal/murder suspect/thug like Mc Oluomo,who was declared wanted in a case,where 3 or 4 people were murdered. He releases a statement which we all know he didn't write anand can't read because of his lack of education,and some clueless people can still defend him,how sad!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by mcsamloko(m): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2015
OK.... cool.............

please do visit... www.adefemiadesida..com
Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by okeke00(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Mortiple:

Guy, take it easy. cheesy
I grew up in Oshodi and can tell you that Oluomo is TOO BIG to engage or foment trouble especially in that environ. He is loved by many especially the elderly ... he distributes cash and material gifts to them virtually on weekly basis.
this is one of the major reasons while thugs go rascal in south west. must you depend on someone for your survival

4 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by nzeadachie: 12:40am On Mar 27, 2015
JUST SEE AS THEY'RE CELEBRATING CRIMINAL? WHAT IS HIS OCCUPATION? IF I MAY ASK

6 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by dotcomnamename: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Riogeese:

Me? Lol... Abi u dey drink too much gari? U no dey look face? grin

I don't even think its up to 4 weeks wey Oluomo just left here for 9ja back...

You need a Personal Social Worker urgently! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by rusher14: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Riogeese:
What's wrong with being a conductor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by dotcomnamename: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
JUST SEE AS THEY'RE CELEBRATING CRIMINAL? WHAT IS HIS OCCUPATION? IF I MAY ASK

Oga Sule, i beg give us proof how he steal your money please?

JONothing and his looters wey dey steal billions of dollars on a daily basis, they're not criminals...

Smh

5 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by amunkita(m): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2015
OMO MC Oluomo tout full nairaland ooo..

See praise nd worship on d 1st page as if dem dey oshodi park...

6 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Riogeese(m): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2015
rusher14:

What's wrong with being a conductor?
nothing, but being a fan of touts is

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by 36STATES: 1:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Mortiple:

I grew up in Oshodi and can tell you that Oluomo is TOO BIG to engage or foment trouble especially in that environ. He is loved by many especially the elderly ... he distributes cash and material gifts to them virtually on weekly basis.

You must be a motor park tout.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Riogeese(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Me? Lol... Abi u dey drink too much gari? U no dey look face? grin

I don't even think its up to 4 weeks wey Oluomo just left here for 9ja back...

You need a Personal Social Worker urgently! undecided
what is this one saying ??

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by dotcomnamename: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Riogeese:
what is this one saying ??

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by meccuno: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2015
olapluto:
In 1999, Oshodi was the capital of lawlessness, filth, and other vices. Tinubu reigned in on Oshodi by using MC Oluomo. I seriously doubt if PDP with Koro can usurp Oluomo just like that.
This is not Ekiti where soldiers can just arrest people. Any attempt on Oluomo can cause gobe in the whole of SW.
when the soldiers come first......you go believe......

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Riogeese(m): 1:31am On Mar 27, 2015
olapluto:
Tinubu reigned in on oshodi by using MC oluomo how ? by distributing guns to em using em to attain is own success... do u know how many murder cases has tinubu has buried down for this man ?

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by nzeadachie: 1:35am On Mar 27, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Oga Sule, i beg give us proof how he steal your money please?

JONothing and his looters wey dey steal billions of dollars on a daily basis, they're not criminals...

Smh
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HE'S DOING FOR LIVING?

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Mortiple:

i pity u guys..so the head of a thug and rogue body now broadcast peace messages when u got the lga,state n police authorities,huh?! The dough he distributes on weekly basis,where does he get them from,how does he make them? U and other silly mofos on n outta here are rolling on da goddamm floor,shouting twale,while hundreds of commercial bus drivers n bikers go thru horrendous ordeals in da hands of there reap_where_u_never_sowed rogues n blackberry wielding riff raffs..

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

Just like one commanda-in-thief always say " My gunning for power is north work the blood of Nigerians"

But left 18,000 to die in North East all in the name of painting someone bad and gaining political sympathy.

Ok, your desperation for Power worths the lives of over 15,000 souls.

Now that he failed, you can see how progress are being made.

Was bold to declare that gwoza will be recaptured tomorrow.

Goodluck is as wicked as his touts that is already working with ammunitions he gave through Dollar-Bazaar.
keep on fooling urself n be empty barrel basket mouth,you amalas are known for that..foool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers / Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State / MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.