Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Jobs Scammers Alert!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Scammers Alert!!! (499 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers / Oracle Latest Jobs - Scammers @ Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Scammers Alert!!! by IYADARA(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2201691/julius-berger-recruiting i have attended like 3 imterviews that I saw the advert here on nairaland only for them to turn out to be seminars....the most annoying is the link posted above. you can imagine the idiot individuals asking us to come and register under them to sell stupid drugs with 10k at the end of their useless talk after wasting about five hours of my time. Imagine pple came outside Lagos to attend ....mod plsea do us a favour by verifying this info before putting it on front page....thanks
Re: Jobs Scammers Alert!!! by MaZterZ(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
IYADARA:
www.nairaland.com/2201691/julius-berger-recruiting i have attended like 3 imterviews that I saw the advert here on nairaland only for them to turn out to be seminars....the most annoying is the link posted above. you can imagine the idiot individuals asking us to come and register under them to sell stupid drugs with 10k at the end of their useless talk after wasting about five hours of my time. Imagine pple came outside Lagos to attend ....mod plsea do us a favour by verifying this info before putting it on front page....thanks

Sorry cry

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save A Soul / Onitsha Dialect Speakers / Fresh Job Position At SENCE Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.