Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (30361 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Boko Haram Joining ISIS Calls For Jonathan Removal - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by theorbiters: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some people are just comedians.
Imagine this guy, talking about corruption. At times I wonder if some people think are Nigerians babies.

Anyway, GEJ till our youths are ready to lead

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by ozoigbondu: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Whenever i see sanusi i remember that he was the leader of the 8 man clique that invaded kano police station beheaded Gideon Alakuata and paraded his head around kano and he is here talking about sacrificing his life to stop a sect that reflects his actions on Gideon.

This is the same lying buffon that claimed 48.6 billion no 10 billion emm it is 20 billion dollars is missing but an audit from one of the top 4 auditing firms in the world declared that no such money is missing

GEJ till 2019

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by yongnoble(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
SLS should shut da f**k up. We all know he was the chief financier of BH when he was the CBN boss

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by BasseyJ(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whenever i see sanusi i remember that he was the leader of the 8 man clique that invaded kano police station beheaded Gideon Alakuata and paraded his head around kano

Damn, I knew I subconsciously hated this man for a reason, and to imagine someone that did shit like that is talking about corruption now

20 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by januzaj(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
walahi buhari lo ma win.....sai baba till 2023

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Rilwayn001: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2015

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by sammyj: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
This man is one of the best elite Nigeria ever had. A whistle blower indeed, GEJ nightmare when he was CBN governor !!!

SAI Nigeria

SAI Sanusi !!!

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hope he exposes all the henious crimes GEJ has commited from 2007 till when he'll be history on Saturday.

25 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by ozoigbondu: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
sammyj:
This man is one of the best elite Nigeria ever had. A whistle blower indeed, GEJ nightmare when he was CBN governor !!!

SAI Nigeria

SAI Sanusi !!!

The beheader of Gideon Alaukata

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by midolian(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
This guy is sound...I can see Amanpoor enjoying the way the guy was flowing and making real sense unlike when she interviewed our Ph.D holder.

On the issue of bokoHaram, "We are paying the price for passivity", he said..

If the world recognizes the likes of Sanusi as Nigerians, then its safe to say one is a Nigerian - my opinion

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by peteonline: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Corruption must be fought from the head to the bottom. Everyone should be gainfully employed.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Blurry: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whenever i see sanusi i remember that he was the leader of the 8 man clique that invaded kano police station beheaded Gideon Alakuata and paraded his head around kano and he is here talking about sacrificing his life to stop a sect that reflects his actions on Gideon.
This is the same lying buffon that claimed 48.6 billion no 10 billion emm it is 20 billion dollars is missing but an audit from one of the top 4 auditing firms in the world declared that no such money is missing
GEJ till 2019

Honest Nigerians know this guy became partisan as soon as the bolded became obvious.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
midolian:
This guy is sound.
Yeah, he's sound

9 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Mogidi: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
The transformation is unstoppable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by onyeguyIndian: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
okay
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by intergral(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
OP you think say na candy crush or temple run I dey play take get money for data watch youtube? Huh...... Abeg post direct download link...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Rilwayn001: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
All right.

sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by bigv(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Okay oh. Continu.
Now CNN has an opportunity to get all the exclusives they've been planning, all in the name of monitoring the elections grin

In any case, Nigeria do have intellectuals like Sanusi. But the system is not designed for intellectuals to thrive. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sanusi I trust. Buhari I don't.

1 Like

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by DeCritique(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Boko Haram is dead and gone in Nigeria!

There is no space for ISIS in Nigeria!

Just as there's no space for Pa Buhari in Aso Rock

GEJ Till 2019!!

11 Likes

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=18pt] undecided

Our next president by God's grace

We shall be delivered from economic slavery of GEJ and his cronies

Sai buhari[/size]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by html14java(f): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
One by one

1 Like

Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by michaelmo11(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Can someone pls post excerpts of the message
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by miqos02(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
OK, I hia
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Sunnycliff(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
You are a Saint in this Nation If you leave office without arrests even when visibly clear you Did wrong
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by yomalex(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wow
Re: Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria by Blurry: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
sammyj:

SAI Nigeria

SAI Sanusi !!!

Think again...does this really make sense to you. Think again!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) / IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators / Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.