Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! (31235 Views)

Jammeh's Luxury Cars Being Loaded Into A Plane In Gambia (Photos) / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / See Photo Of The German Pilot That Crashed Plane That Killed 150 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Suljosh: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
As far as I'm concern, he's a terrorist.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by publicenemy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

The buybull God ordere moses to kill

31: 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

31:15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them.

31:16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the Lord in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people.

31:17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,

31:18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Read more here: www.nairaland.com/2050635/bible-god-share-virgins-other

Did the bible tell you samson went to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by kay1one2(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

What case?

A hopeless one!!!
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Rilwayn001: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
kay1one2:

A hopeless one!!!

Okay..have a nice day
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by knightsTempler: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Whatever is the case, this is a tragedy of immeasurable proportion, My heart and prayers goes out to the family's and friends of the victims.

3 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by cegxie(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Having read all through the comments, I hereby submit that every act of terrorism should be seen as such. Be it a christian, muslim or an atheist, the fact remains it is terrorism and should be seen as such. As for my ebullient scholars who delight in quoting the scriptures to support their claims. The reason why we say in Jesus name is because old things have passed away and all things have become new. If any man be in christ he is a new creature. Hence we have the old and new testament. Which represents barbarism and civility. The commandment of Jesus christ is to love your neighbour as you love urself. If you must quote the old testament please also quote the new because as much as the old covenant is still valid, the new covenant supersedes it by a million and one reasons. Finally the heart of man is desperately wicked and daily seeking new ways to contort and unleash evil and mayhem. Who can tell it?

2 Likes

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by manny4life(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:

From NPR

Neighbors described Lubitz as friendly and pursuing his dreams "with vigor," The Guardian reported.

Robin said Lubitz was not linked to terrorism in any way, an [b][size=16pt]assertion [/size][/b]supported by German Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière.

Lubitz, who had 630 hours of flying time under his belt, joined Germanwings in September 2013, directly after training.

Sky news

Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin says Mr Lubitz was alone at the controls of the Airbus A320 and "intentionally" put the plane into the disastrous descent.

He had refused to let the captain back into the cockpit.

Mr Robin said Mr Lubitz had never been flagged as a terrorist.

And when pressed over Mr Lubitz's religion, he said: "I don't think this is where this lies. I don't think we will get any answers there."

Mr Robin said the plane's black box recordings showed Mr Lubitz "was breathing normally, it wasn't the breathing of someone who was struggling".

From the Telegraph

I have shown you my proof....now...where is yours?

Lmao... What proof have you shown? What are you ranting on about? Perhaps you missed the memo, here is my quote:

You are as as they come... Does every European Muslim have Arabic names; South and North American Muslim bear Muslim names? Even the black American Muslims in the U.S., do they have Arabic names? How many SW Nigerians Muslims bear Arabic names? Smh @ foolishness... The investigation is ongoing, sooner or later, they will dig into his personal life and the TRUTH will be revealed.

Btw, just in case you're unaware, FRANCE has the highest population of Muslims in Western Europe, so before you go haywire, please check your record properly.

Now explain to me what part of this post asked you to state what you wrote? You spent your good ole time writing what makes no sense me. I asked you questions based on your comment

1. Does every European Muslim have Arabic names? (simple Yes/No ans)

2. Does every South/North American Muslim bear Arabic names? (simple a Yes/No ans)

3. Black American Muslims OR SW Nigerians Muslims, do they all have Arabic names? (simple yes/no)

On the issue of whether he's a terrorist or not, Mr. Robin was clear. First indication shows he has no terror links; however, he was expecting more information from the German authorities. Exactly same this I said: The investigation is ongoing, sooner or later, they will dig into his personal life and the TRUTH will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by myhero4eva: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
oh my Jesus! Why is it dt many people are volunteerin themselves to wk 4 d devil? 2 end up in hell? 2 be enemy of God and humanity? Plz they shuld get 2 his wife and questn her, go thru her phn com and records. They were too quick 2 rule terrorising out too. Let them find his home, village and family origin to kn his philosophy of life and belief
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by zguy: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Deep down a lot of cvnts in this world especially the cvnts over at places like FOX NEWS, imagine all the segments they could have done for the next 2 weeks but sadly now they have to never mention this again. On the bright side CNN gets to have another crash to obsess over, although this one's no longer a mystery so they cant milk it that much.

NOTE to my fellow Muslims, dont stress yourselves over a pathetic little bltch making bad comments about you or your religion, you have to understand that in this world non Muslims (except most atheists, so you know who) will always treat and call all of us terrorists or whatever and try to provoke you.
Example of this is Fox News and the Christians in the USA who like to accuse every Muslim of not being Moderate enough for their liking or being potential terrorists or whatever, they claim that when we move to their countries we must accept their cultures (i.e stop wearing Hijab, saying islamic things and other things that just dont concern them). They use their Medias and blogs to report countless crap about dangers of Muslims existing in the US. E.g on Fox News recently they did a segment talking (warning) about Muslims establishing a place for doing Muslim Marriages in as per Islamic Laws which they reported as 'Muslims Start Implementing Sharia LAW!!!!!' What theyre basically saying is that we cant even do our weddings as per our religion.

Lastly the final evidence that no matter how accepting and 'moderate' you are there will always be cvnts that will call you a terrorists, e.g this guy called Zayn Malik of One Direction , we all know he's definitely not a good Muslim with all that tatooes and relations outside marriage etc. But when he recently quit the band there were people on twitter mocking him and saying things like he went to join ISIS like his fellow Muslims, and those tweets were liked by over tens of thousands of people. Not to mention other incidents which people attacked him for posting the Shahada on his twitter and also a FreePalestine hashtag (which apparently 'offended' some Jews).
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Rossikk(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
shiningshina:

So, deliberately crashing 150 innocent souls to death is not an act of terrorism?!!

Abi o?? Many people here seem not to know the meaning of terrorism. It's like to them if it's not done by muslims it's not terrorism. Else there's no difference between what this guy has (apparently) done, and what ISIS goons do in their middle eastern backyard.

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by gidjah(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
might not be a terrorist but i suspect a discouraged,frustrated low self-esteemed young captain on board dat plain on that fate-full day
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by slap1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pity. So many airheads on the loose.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by popakelly1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rilwayn001:

And what do you have for samson the suicide terrorist prophet of the buybull??

Jdg 16:28 Then Samson prayed to the LORD, "O Sovereign LORD, remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes." Jdg 16:30 Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived.

Sampson wasn't a christain,
christainity means FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST.

Sampson was before christ.

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by sleekymag(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
According to CNN, 28yr old co-pilot who deliberately crashed the plane, Andreas Lubitz religion is UNKNOWN yet. So quit the bashing.
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy Wicked!
menix:
Som1 should confirm if d Co-pilot's name is Abdullahi Mohammed, cous its in their blood..
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by nagoma(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
menix:
Som1 should confirm if d Co-pilot's name is Abdullahi Mohammed, cous its in their blood..

Then it would have been labelled terrorism , but he was a white boy with the name Andreas Lobitz , so it's just desire to kill 150 people for no reason . But it is accepted as it not terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
jingh:
never knew you are one of the religion fanatic on NL.

Good luck to you
call me whatever you wanna call me. The world would have been a better place without ishmael and his children,too bad you are one of dem grin
Re: Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! by menix(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Peppyluv:
cheesy cheesy Wicked!

wen my name no b Wike nd am not frm Rivers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) / Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead / Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.