Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating (7116 Views)

Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
andromida:

Yes the woman was confused but i don't know about most women being confused men and women can be confused, confusion has nothing to do with gender. From the man's actions i doubt if he could have been a good husband. A good husband won't beat his wife like this even in the face of extreme provocation more so in public tearing of her clothes and subjecting her to total humiliation i believe this cannot even be a first for him it looks like they are used to this manner of living.
Women are more confused than men. Their tastes can change like chameleon while most men know what they want and stick to it. We hardly get influenced by what our friends think or do unlike women that follow what their friends do. For eg, a lady would say she wants to marry a rich man but because her friends think that rich men are not always loving and are all cheats she would then switch and marry a man who is probably handsome but poor. Deep into the marriage when the initial infatuation clears from her eyes she would start looking for a rich man to cheat with.

I still maintain that this man might be a good husband who could not control his anger when he found out that his wife is a cheat.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by chibic(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Last time a woman cut off her cheating husband's diick, nairaland women where celebrating..now a cheating woman is being beaten and they are crying and complaining.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by chibic(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
donpeey22:
I still maintain that this man might be a good husband who could not control his anger when he found out that his wife is a cheat.
do not mind these women joor! They love to take good men for granted and even cheat on them.

Recently in my area, a very known quiet man beat up his wife and every one was shocked. It was later revealed that the woman cheated on him. According to neighbours, he have never laid a hand on the woman before. And he's a man who comes home early. He doesn't drink nor cheat ,yet the foolish woman was cheating. That was the day the beast in him was let loose. If this thread was about a woman who pourd acid or hot water on her cheating husband, all these women complaining here will be celebrating. I can show you a thread where a woman cut off her hubby's diick and nearly killed him for cheating. You will see nairaland women calling her a hero. These women are HYPOCRITES!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
chibic:
do not mind these women joor! They love to take good men for granted and even cheat on them.

Recently in my area, a very known quiet man beat up his wife and every one was shocked. It was later revealed that the woman cheated on him. According to neighbours, he have never laid a hand on the woman before. And he's a man who comes home early. He doesn't drink nor cheat ,yet the foolish woman was cheating. That was the day the beast in him was let loose. If this thread was about a woman who pourd acid or hot water on her cheating husband, all these women complaining here will be celebrating. I can show you a thread where a woman cut off her hubby's diick and nearly killed him for cheating. You will see nairaland women calling her a hero. These women are HYPOCRITES!!
I tell you. Their hypocrisy is mind boggling!
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by bebe2(f): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Beware of poverty stricken me,

Their tempers cud be eruptive undecided
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
chibic:
Last time a woman cut off her cheating husband's diick, nairaland women where celebrating..now a cheating woman is being beaten and they are crying and complaining.

Pls show us the thread and those celebrating that another human being's p5nis was cut off.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
cococandy:

Pls show us the thread and those celebrating that another human being's p5nis was cut off.
Babe how far nau? Hope you are doing fine?
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by aderonila18: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
chibic:

Do you know how many good, honest , faithful and loyal wives have their husbands cheat on them regularly in Nigeria Many, many ....if those women went around attacking those men and pouring hot water on them most Nigerian men will be disfigured. The real hypocrites here are Nigerian men , who can dish it out but can't take it. So many of them cheat day in day out but act like the world is coming to an end when they get cheated on forgetting that Karma is a b....The man has every right to be angry and divorce the woman but he has no right to lay a finger on her and worse still is the silly men standing around and doing nothing to stop the abuse. If it was a woman pouring hot water on her cheating husband I can assure you those men would have stepped in to restrain her.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
donpeey22:
Babe how far nau? Hope you are doing fine?

I'm very fine. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by bamidele029: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
That is disgusting angry and this one will call himself a man. Divorce the woman and move on and the worst part is that I'll be surprised if that man has never cheated on the woman before and the sick men standing and watching angry shame

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
cococandy:

I'm very fine. Thank you smiley
You are welcome my dearest. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by kbshow100(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
teasel:

That's because he's a coward. Most of them are.
just like ur dad (if u have any)
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
And yet someone will say that all a man will do is replace a cheating wife
I guess this one and many others didn't read the script
For all we know this girl could well be innocent
Tells you what she has suffered in that marriage

I hope he gets punished to the fullest extent of the law

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
There's even someone drinking tea and watching
What country is this ?
Black men that cannot protect their own from a savage beast
I doubt if they are Nigerians
The men look too scruffy to be Nigerians
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by cococandy(f): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
donpeey22:
You are welcome my dearest. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=cococandy post=32040439][/quote] grin grin cheesy. Sweetie na your pretty self I wan kiss, no be that ' frog'. grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
donpeey22:
grin grin cheesy. Sweetie na your pretty self I wan kiss, no be that ' frog'. grin grin cheesy

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by chibic(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
cococandy:

the thread have been so relegated that I can't find it. But since other women are sharing your post thinking that I'm lieing, I had to go through the stress till I find it. Funny thing is that you are even on that thread. I respect you for being rational though.

Now, below are some comments from the thread. The link is below too.

kreamidiva:
grin grin grin grin

Chineke mee oooo. Beautiful woman. God bless her. Which part of China did that happen? I need to go and represent her in court. We must win that case!!!

grin grin grin

Even my mum is hailing this warrior. Chai!

Abiagirl777:
Oh my God i can't stop laffin.the woman deserves a nobel peace prize for bringing peace on troubled waters.hahahahhahahahhahaahahahahahahhahaha.
Hell hath no fury lyk a woman scorned

https://www.nairaland.com/2092087/jilted-wife-chops-off-husbands#29781078

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by cococandy(f): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well I didn't see those posts. (Not as if it is my call to attack any post though) but I don't support violence in any form.

I remember one picture I saw last 2weeks or so. Same case of peniss amputation.
The gory sight is still in my head like those aluu4 boys. embarassed
chibic:
the thread have been so relegated that I can't find it. But since other women are sharing your post thinking that I'm lieing, I had to go through the stress till I find it. Funny thing is that you are even on that thread. I respect you for being rational though.

Now, below are some comments from the thread. The link is below too.

https://www.nairaland.com/2092087/jilted-wife-chops-off-husbands#29781078
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by chibic(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
aderonila18:

Do you know how many good, honest , faithful and loyal wives have their husbands cheat on them regularly in Nigeria Many, many ....if those women went around attacking those men and pouring hot water on them most Nigerian men will be disfigured. The real hypocrites here are Nigerian men , who can dish it out but can't take it. So many of them cheat day in day out but act like the world is coming to an end when they get cheated on forgetting that Karma is a b....The man has every right to be angry and divorce the woman but he has no right to lay a finger on her and worse still is the silly men standing around and doing nothing to stop the abuse. If it was a woman pouring hot water on her cheating husband I can assure you those men would have stepped in to restrain her.
men are not hypocrites, women are!! After cheating on all your boyfriends, you'll be demanding for a faithful husband? How can tjat be possible? Some of you will cheat on your fiances and expect him to be faithful after marriage? Some dated married men and expect other girls not to date their hubbies. Now, that's the qualities of a hypocrite!! They even cheat and still snoop around their husbands phone.looool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=cococandy post=32041345][/quote] cry cry cry
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by teasel: 3:03am On Mar 27, 2015
kbshow100:
just like ur dad (if u have any)

You're extremely stupiid.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by kbshow100(m): 5:49am On Mar 27, 2015
teasel:

You're extremely stupiid.
me and ur dad are one and the same(if you have one). Please I don't want to be qoute by a bastard again
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by teasel: 6:06am On Mar 27, 2015
kbshow100:
me and ur dad are one and the same(if you have one). Please I don't want to be qoute by a bastard again

You're a stupiid bastard and an idiiot. Abusers are cowards whether you accept it or not. I ought to have even used 'all' instead of 'most'. The fact that you're defending them means that you're one. Just like your father and brothers, you're a cowardly foool.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by chibic(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2015
teasel:

You're a stupiid bastard and an idiiot. Abusers are cowards whether you accept it or not. I ought to have even used 'all' instead of 'most'. The fact that you're defending them means that you're one. Just like your father and brothers, you're a cowardly foool.
how about women that abuse their spouses regularly with their gutter mouth? Are they not cowards? And what do you call the the cheating wh.ore?
Btw, I hope you saw where I posted comments of women celebrating because another woman nearly killed her cheating husband? Now that the table is turned, you people remembers that it is an abuse to physically attack a cheater. That's hypocritical!!
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by ABEngine(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
What a public show, such a pity, we still have these sort of men living amongst us. Why are people so dead serious about this cheating thing? Getting married to her (if they ever were) never translates to stripping her of her civil right to associate, express and even f*ck. Battering a lady makes weaker men (I don't need your opinion about this), choosing stay put with a lady comes with a firm decision to tolerate perceived excesses (these things would kill us but we hope they don't) and any that may come afterwards. So I always say, choose carefully! Why do I say this, if we all act on impulse trust me the female species would have gone extinct centuries ago (this goes both ways) but we still need them around even though you don't, those they cheated with still do.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by kandiikane(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Someone interpreted what they were saying. The woman stole something and one of them said something about calling the police.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by chibic(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:
Someone interpreted what they were saying. The woman stole something and one of them said something about calling the police.
so she's a thief? Even a thief does not deserve such beating. They should have handed her over to the police.
Re: Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating by kandiikane(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
chibic:
so she's a thief? Even a thief does not deserve such beating. They should have handed her over to the police.
I know but I was just stating what I found out. They are speaking kiswahili/swahili or something like that.
The man was saying something like she stole from me. I can not remember the exact words the interpreter said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin / Who Remembers Belinda Song(1984) By Hardy Harrell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.