Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. (44288 Views)

May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes / Yul Edochie & His Daughter Model For Ninos Smart Watch (photos) / Mercy Aigbe, Odunlade Adekola, Yul Edochie Storm Ikeja For Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by femi4: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
All this guys that won't get a wife but end up spoiling someone else's wife...na wa.
After i pay bride price, buy wedding rice for peoole way i no even sabi me,give gift to people way put #10 for envelope, then one yeye boy wan come break my marriage
The thunder way go fire them dey for fridge dey block... shocked
That's the evidence that you didn't read the story

4 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Their problem
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by CR77(f): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
tongue tongue
Airforce1:
if nobody talk bout you, then you're a nobody

Bros ignore them and face your life

Bless
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by EcoTerror: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
englishmart:
yul ngwa tell me the truth, na only two of us dey here... "were you sleeping with Ini while she was married?
NO, I only slept with her before she got married.
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by femi4: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
if nobody talk bout you, then you're a nobody

Bros ignore them and face your life

Bless
Finaly, first verse of the first track of the album is out
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Durchmann(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
famobaba:
...And when she’s not shooting yet, we relax together inside my car.

Sorry but is it just me or did someone notice that clause above in the article?

"...relax together inside my car."
And he expects us to believe that all they did in that car was stare at each other?

Hmmm...
SMH and meditating in Swahili.
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
May you live long to vote for GEJ
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Nobody break Ini Edo's marriage, she personally broke it herself.

She's not loyal.
[/size]
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
No mind them Yul.
I always know that it is a man that makes his marriage work.Women are so flexible and hot headed that they can break a lovely marriage just because one nice boy gave them 50k groundnut.
Look at your responce to this rumour.I guess you considered your owm marriage b4 your answer,but for the woman,she can destroy her marriage by being defiant in this face of such rumour and get her hubby pissed off.
Cheers man.
I have always been your fan.Infact i never liked you Dad"s acting,but i keep wake sometimes to watch any film you appear in.
Please stay away from politicians,you know hwre am comin from?
They are users.
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Bants(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
So how does this concern the price of tatase or atawewe kmt next
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by kelobestline(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
father of 3 broked ini edo's with 0 child 2 show for it

What a bargain.
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by DangotePikin: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
A river does not flow inside a forest without bringing out a tree
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by smithadam: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
so he got married at the age of 22....very interesting
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by slap1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bekwarra:
Ko kan aye
What does this mean, please?
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
intergral:
Ehen? And so what? How e take reduce the price of garri for market? Huh?
abi how he take reduce the rate of dollars in the Nigerian market?
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Ilekeh(f): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
pastorKosiso:
All this guys that won't get a wife but end up spoiling someone else's wife...na wa.
After i pay bride price, buy wedding rice for peoole way i no even sabi me,give gift to people way put #10 for envelope, then one yeye boy wan come break my marriage
The thunder way go fire them dey for fridge dey block... shocked

Can you read?
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Bonapart(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Every man in nollywood in Ini's close friend...
Cheerful giver abi na shareful give...
Am she's a coper cos she's serving all the male in nollywood with all her strength... coper ini edo
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by DidiLove1: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
famobaba:

The 33-year old father of three who got married 11 years ago, also added that the bond he shared with Ini Edo became stronger when she told him that he (Yul) shares same birthday with her husband (now ex), Philips Ehiagwina.

http://expressng.com/2015/03/yul-edochie-exclusive-i-have-no-hand-in-ini-edos-marriage-crash-says-actor/

Did he get married at the age of 22?? Story for the gods!

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Wendy80(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ladybluecash:
I neva knew ini edo's marriage was a glass plate dat is breakabl.. Mitchewww Na today

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Wendy80(f): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Can you read?

I doubt grin
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Shokis: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
And he has been married for 11 years shocked wow! I respect u bro!
And many Niaralanders guys are older than him yet they are forming bomboy
Smh
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Emmahunk(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
famobaba:
The youngest child of veteran actor Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie, has cleared the rumours making the rounds that he has a hand in the crash of Ini Edo’s six year old marriage.

Yul Edochie, denied the speculations in a recent interview with Entertainment Express.

According to the actor who just joined Mnet’s TV series, Tinsel, he is just a close friend and colleague to the said actress.

“Ini Edo is my very good colleague and close friend. We often meet at movie locations. And when she’s not shooting yet, we relax together inside my car. The gossip that we had ‘something’ started from the actors circle before it got to the ears of the media. Shortly after we became close, she got married to her ex-husband. Its a pity that her marriage crashed, but I’m still very married,” he said.

The 33-year old father of three who got married 11 years ago, also added that the bond he shared with Ini Edo became stronger when she told him that he (Yul) shares same birthday with her husband (now ex), Philips Ehiagwina.

“We actually became closer when Ini told me one day while we were on set that, that day was her husband’s birthday, co-incidentally, that was my birthday too.

So, she calls me on my birthdays to send her warm greetings. Please oh, I don’t have any hand in her marriage crash. She is just my friend and colleague”, he emphasised.

It would be recalled that in September, 2014, the shocking news of her marriage crash went viral and the actress cum producer confirmed it.

Ini Edo has since then moved on with her life and as well keeps dragging lots of controversies along with her.

http://expressng.com/2015/03/yul-edochie-exclusive-i-have-no-hand-in-ini-edos-marriage-crash-says-actor/

Why do we find it so cool to easily call a woman loose even those we hardly know any jack about?

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by UnknownT: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

Rumour mongers said he impregnated her and had to marry her.
just like his dad will force whoever impregnated his daughter to marry her in movies

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by bosleey: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Calabar gals wit dia skata nyash!

Not surprised.
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by kelvincoll(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
The 33-year old father of three who got married 11 years ago
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's married at the age of 22?
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by Kashif(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

Rumour mongers said he impregnated her and had to marry her.

Not rumour, but very true; I know the wife personally. Doubt if he was 22 then, because the wife was getting out of the uni then.
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by ultra001(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
WHAT'S D POINT WHEN BOTH OF THEM HAVE ALREADY MOVED ON WITH THEIR LIVES.IF U DID,UR CONSCIENCE IS ALWAYS THERE TO JUDGE U ANYTIME U TRY TO DENY IT.
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by mimisplash1(f): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yul Edochie not guilty...
Why are they now trying to lay blames oh him.. SMH
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by isan(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
After u don chop yur own 4 ini edo honey pot abi?
Re: 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. by 9jatatafo(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
So Ini Edo don turn "Ask and the pant shall be pull down". Na wa ooo. Bros you don finish your test drive move on jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.