Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. (19747 Views)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / 400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students / How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre11:

Very confused I must say......

Someone was killed because of 10,000 someone that stole, raped was slam just 4years
you can Imagine.... Now I'm damn sure the law books are'nt being followed.... The judges just say what comes to their minds... This is soo unfair.... I feel for that 10k thief i swear.... yes he stole but that was too harsh a punishment.... some few years back on PUNCH news paper, I read that a guy ws sentenced to death by hanging for stealing 1000 naira's worth of Powdered peak milk.... Not like he thretened the woman o... He went under the pretence of buying sth n when she turned to get wt he asked for, he tried to take the milk and she caught him out of the corner of her eye and the bastard Judge sentenced the guy to death..... Our Judicial system is a mess not knowing when to give community service, when to jail and when to kill.. Its soo sad....
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by dre11(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you can Imagine.... Now I'm damn sure the law books are'nt being followed.... The judges just say what comes to their minds... This is soo unfair.... I feel for that 10k thief i swear.... yes he stole but that was too harsh a punishment.... some few years back on PUNCH news paper, I read that a guy ws sentenced to death by hanging for stealing 1000 naira's worth of Powdered peak milk.... Not like he thretened the woman o... He went under the pretence of buying sth n when she turned to get wt he asked for, he tried to take the milk and she caught him out of the corner of her eye and the bastard Judge sentenced the guy to death..... Our Judicial system is a mess not knowing when to give community service, when to jail and when to kill.. Its soo sad....

This I quite agree with our @emboldened
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2015
dre11:

This I quite agree with our @emboldened
God dey sha.... He's watchn in 3D...
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 27, 2015
There s no justice and human rights in Nigeria. Silly judge indeed! angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by Tonason: 5:59am On Mar 27, 2015
dre11:

Is this justice or pat at the back

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/city-news/50400-man-jailed-4-years-for-raping-neighbour-in-police-barracks

The man walks away. The option of fine is no sentence. He is supposed to be jailed for 5yrs or more without option of fine. Before he should come out he would not recognize the woman again.
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2015
publicenemy:

You seem to be maaking me ur problem man..Ur dumb fucck president ain't my problem assholee... Just concerned about the future of my motherland.

And I ain't ur "bro".
you ain't serious enough to be my problem bro. When you support a more serious candidate than buhari, then maybe i'll consider making you a problem. But for now y'all just making fools of yourselves. Sorry about the 'bro', though you aren't worth being called that by me. It's become a habit for me to call every male, 'bro'- even the undeserving ones
P.S: think about your future and solve your present problems before you start thinking about the future of a whole nation- if everybody did this we wouldn't have to wait for the government. GO GET A JOB. IF YOU ALREADY DO, GET ANOTHER ONE THAT KEEPS YOU MORE BUSY SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK NONSENSE
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by MKO4ever(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015

Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by Abbott(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Insensitive, Olodo magistrate!
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by Islie: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
babaireti:

And that is why JUNGLE JUSTICE will never departs our society

You are absolutely right...... The court have made mockery of justice system
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by Emmahunk(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
dre11:

Is this justice or pat at the back

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/city-news/50400-man-jailed-4-years-for-raping-neighbour-in-police-barracks

Never knew rape could be as cheap as N30,000!
Please where are the lawyers here? Can this judgement be appealed because justice to me has not been seen to have been done.
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by prettybibbie(f): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
I think women should start learning Marshal arts since some beasts inform of men are now on leash, it's not funny and safe for us anymore.
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by Eddyefe(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
HE SHUILD BETTER CHANGE THERE OOO.
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by james1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
30000 option for fine in place of 2yrs for rape?5000 option fine for threatening and stealing?our laws are archaic and should be reviewed.
There should be no option of fine for such offences.
Re: Man Jailed 4 Years For Stealing, Threatening And Raping Female Neighbour. by DisGuy: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Seems some Judges in Nigeria are ex-rapists themselves angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ways To Block Loan Apps From Accessing Your Contact / Lady Jailed For Attempting To Sell Her Set Of Twins For N350,000 / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.