Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,257 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (63192 Views)

Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by horizonhotspot(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
While most of his contemporaries are sharing their throwback pictures, Timaya decided to show off his splendid home share some words of inspiration with his fans.

https://instagram.com/p/0sGwFinIT3/

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Airforce1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
you see
This the kind of life I want to live

Sleeping and waking up in a big house owned by me

I'm really putting lotsa efforts to make my album a success

I want my album to be the talk of the town

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want my name to be on everyone's lips

I want to be a Mega super star

I want my name to go international

I want Obama to know I exist

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

I just might drop out of school to pursue these dream

Yes!
I CAN

298 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by jamex93(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
nice one.....he is good in wat he is into na

best Nigerian dance hall artist

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by greatmarshall(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
True talk...
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
typing...
Bros how market? Ur phone Dey hang wey u never type finish since?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by kilokeys(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
we r getting there

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by temitemi1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Great one!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by B4UIWAZ(f): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see
I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island
I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family
Yes!
I CAN

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by otipoju(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

I just might drop out of school to pursue these dream p

Yes!
I CAN

The title of your album should be " tales by moonlight."

Not hating! Just could not resist teasing you.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by sigidporte(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

you again this album loader cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by ggrin(f): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
abeg commt road make I see frontangryangryangry
Since I was born, and now that am getting old
Ur album no gree come outangryangryangry

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by xreal: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Not everyone from Bayelsa is clueless, really.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by parzdor(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some nice words of inspiration there...oga timaya.....
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by pekeyim: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
That's the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by eleko1: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
wink
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by steppin: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oga timaya get money o!
These celebrities are loaded.
Smh...I'm in the wrong job.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by jeeqaa7(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Eberi popsy

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by elohorayodele: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
nice for a plantain boi

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Ponomote(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Vivipop(f): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
sweeet........
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
U again?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Bonapart(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Their shocked

9 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mehn...E no easy to make a name for oneself o. As in...no be by mouth at all. Phew!!!

1 Like

K
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by royale442(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
soon.....very soon. Ill have a similar story. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.