Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? (1048 Views)

The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by onila(f): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
undecided

honestly, I get along with my father most
I saw him as a genius, very intelligent and reliable

saw my mother as abusive
but a good gister
my mama knows how to gist
always good company
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
my mum. because my dad was mostly absent in our growing up years.
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by CHM11: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dad all the way,....when you have a medical doctor for a mom!!!,...she's just so blunt...dads an army officer and he is just the best thing that can happen to any child....
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by valmunich(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mum... Damn! I wish I can get a wife like her angry
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by DrAify(f): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Both
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by 20bc(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]My mum, I love her.... That's how I roll, rollability[/s]
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Jackeeh(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mum - she gives me money.
Dad - tight fisted.
So the answer would be, MUM
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by lepasharon(f): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
daddy
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
am clueless!

1 Like

Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Ekiseme(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
My Mum, always there whenever you need her
so understanding,i can discuss anything with her

my papa no try @ all,very strict then,whenever he is around, niggas gat's to stay indoor 24/7 and that didn't help us at all,to communicate with am now dey hard me like maths when i dey college
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
My dad, he is easier to communicate with.

1 Like

Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
My great grandpa cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by blessingdickson(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
valmunich:
Mum... Damn! I wish I can get a wife like her angry
buh...... am here cool
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by valmunich(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
blessingdickson:
buh...... am here cool
LOL.. Hope you know the position of a wife is a very vital one? grin

So what are your qualifications?
Let's see your CV cheesy
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by crackhaus: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Joavid:
My great grandpa cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
None, my mum didn't stay with us for Long, my dad is something else, cry
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmm. My mum still. Parents divorced. Lived with my mother.
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by auntymi(f): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
olaxco2f:
am clueless!
gej is on NL grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Auntymi coman take part of the clueless na abeg

auntymi:
gej is on NL grin
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by ojaydedon(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
it varies... Sometimes dad.. Sometimes mum..
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by kliq(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dear Mama
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Aipete2(f): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
My dad
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by AndreRose(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Even though I and my dad are close, I prefer my mum.
With this few comments and the research I carried out before with non nairalanders, have noticed that people are more closer to their mum than dad. If one is closer to their dad its mostly girls(with just few guys). Why is this so? Does that mean in marriage men don't associate themselves with their kids?
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Both. My mother and I used to clash during my teen years due to our shared quasi control-freak personalities.
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by breathless(m): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Dad
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by akinsadeez(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Mum definitely.
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Dad all d way
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Both

I really grateful and thankful for having such amazing parents.
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by PrettyClare7(f): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
both. I get along with mum very well and dad too bt when it comes down to money i go run embrace my daddy.
Re: Which Of Yr Parent Do You Get Along With Most? by Artistree: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Na popsie sure pass, very easy to communicate with.

(1) (Reply)

Is Open Marriage Likely to Succeed in Nigeria ?? ( Advice) / My Twin Sister Is My Curse / African Mother Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.