Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent (52293 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by ijechikky(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Nne, park well.

I sabi Mbaka pass aqua rapha and adoration.

N200m dey the account?

N200m? Dats a chicken paper bill *change* to him..
Tnk God say u no sabi aqua rapha nd adoration,cus if u do,u will dfntly knw hw much he meks frm aqua products nor d multitudes dt come for adoration..
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by okeyngene: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
[s][/s]

Dunce........GEJ has not attacked his political opponent account it is one local priest own that he will attack
mumu who is a local priest, u lack home training
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by watchindelta(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
story for d gods of fowl
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, the old fool keep referring her sorry asss to a man that left falsehood and followed his conscience .

I don't need Barcanista to get any information on you ragheads.

You supported Atiku with even your dirty undies and all of a sudden you became Buhari's number 1 female closet cleaner.
At 40 you're still here ......smh
I have nothing but pity for you.
fool! I have been a Buhari fan since 2013. Go check my records. Atiku is an APC member so I have the right to support him.

Now fucck off lemme concentrate on this thread. Btw,I am not 40years old yet.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
fool! I have been a Buhari fan since 2013. Go check my records. Atiku is an APC member so I have the right to support him.

Now fucck off lemme concentrate on this thread. Btw,I am not 40years old yet.
Tah! Mechi onu nkapi gi there. grin

You're even too dumb to lie and seal it forever .

Agadi nwayi. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by komek(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:

[size=18pt]
You are insane. What business does ayo oritsejafork and oyedepo has with politics when they followed Gej to Israel and also campaigned for him on the guise that someone is trying to islamize Nigeria. Mbaka is one of the few respected preachers out there. It's a shame you ndigbos decided to forsake your own son just because of an ijaw man who doesn't give a damn about your people.

When ojukwu your hero contested under Apga then, how many of you hypocrites voted for him?

Igbos are truly confused bunch of scalywags[/size]

You are Ignorant. What made you think i am an Ibo person? Ayo, Oyedepo and Mbaka are all same. I have got no respect for anyone of them ...idiat.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Does this mbaka have yoruba genes?
are you mad?you dey craze?what has Yoruba got to do with the issue?When Mbaka was praising,dinning and hobnobbing with Gej your little God,you didn't bring in Yoruba den,na now your Don't let me place a curse on you o. Iwo omo aajokuta ma mu omi lasaan lasan yi,ka da fun o
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tah! Mechi onu nkapi gi there. grin

You're even too dumb to lie and seal it forever .

Agadi nwayi. grin
ok
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Mistaarhlohki(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Lies and more lies GEJ has not frozen the accounts of thieves and corrupt men in APC that has the audacity to accuse him of loving corruption it is the account of one priest turned politican that is suffering from delusion of self granduer that he will freeze mtchewwwww.Expect more lies to be dished out of that decietful cult before saturday

Brainwashed citizen, who doest know the right from his wrong....I'm sure you don't know how much food items costs now, or how much it is to pay bills we don't get value for....all you do is sit behind and type on your sully Fone making useless comments....common get a brain and know how much trouble your nation has been prisoned into.....I hope all is well, Becos NIGERIA IS BROKE
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
komek:

You are Ignorant. What made you think i am an Ibo person? Ayo, Oyedepo and Mbaka are all same. I have got no respect for anyone of them ...idiat.

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by julioralph(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
this Jonathan and fr Mbaka story reminds me of the one in the book of kings.
when the king of Israel and Judah wanted to go to war, and so many false prophets were urging them on, proclaiming victory...
except for one honest prophet who challenged both kings with God's word... and got thrown into jail. undecided undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
shammah1:
Mbaka has just messed up in this huge lie he committed. His biggest mistake is mixing God's work with politics.

May God forgive him. Amen
good,but did you ever say that about oritsejafor or is it because this one refused to follow gej?
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by amaraorji: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Lies and more lies GEJ has not frozen the accounts of thieves and corrupt men in APC that has the audacity to accuse him of loving corruption it is the account of one priest turned politican that is suffering from delusion of self granduer that he will freeze mtchewwwww.Expect more lies to be dished out of that decietful cult before saturday
ITS ALL LIES

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by chrisviral(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
JackBaueress:
Dunderhead, we all know what Jonathan is capable of doing. Freezing the account of a man of God which actually belongs to God is a sin to God. Money meant to take of the needs of people and for charity is been frozen by Jonathan.

Let the wrath of God fall upon him if he doesn't unfreeze Mbaka's account!

Mbaka never even confirm this story, u don carry am for head, Haba undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Emmahunk(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sooroptimist:
Breaking news: EFCC freezes all Father Mbaka Accounts

By Ifeoma Ononye

Senior reporter, Lagos

The information reaching us from Enugu says Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) have frozen all accounts of well known Enugu based reverend father Ejike Mbaka.

According to our source who was present at Mbaka’s Wednesday adoration Mass for the sick and needy, the reverend while giving his sermon narrated to his congregation how he went to withdraw money to buy food items for the poor masses that moved down from north because of the election, but to his surprise his cheques were returned.

When he enquired why he could not make any withdrawals, he was told EFCC has directed his accounts to be frozen. He stated that the commission is also inviting him to EFCC office in Port Harcourt for questioning.

The Reverend guessed the order may have been from President Goodluck Jonathan to cripple his activities during the elections that is coming up this weekend.

He further stated that he is not scared but in order to be cautious and not fall victim of assassination, he will not honor the invitation from EFCC. “They have threatened to arrest me at the cathedraticum which will take place at holy ghost cathedral, Enugu.

I won’t fail to be there on Friday” he said

The source who gave his name as Benjamin disclosed that President Goodluck is lucky that it is just one day to the election before the EFCC issue with father Mbaka cropped up. “the situation Would have messed him up”

Another ardent follower of the popular Mbaka adoration confirmed the story. But we could not get the father to confirm the story himself.?

SOURCE: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/breaking-news-efcc-freezes-father-mbaka-accounts/

I choose not to believe this report because for a government that is proud of it's press freedom and freedom of speech policy, what would Mbaka’s offence be to warrant EFCC ordering the freezing of his accounts?
Again, I thought that when Nigerians screamed at EFCC'S silence on some broad daylight robberies by some of our politicians, EFCC had always been quick to respond that they work based on petitions.
Who petitioned father Mbaka?
What is the charge?
Let them get ready to freeze offerings and tithes.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
harrysterol:
Frozen Account,? Idonbiliveit
you no go believe now,but if na frozen chicken or frozen turkey you go believe sharp sharp grin
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Rossikk(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sooroptimist:
This was the exact way Herod,Pharaoh,Nebuchadnezzar,Mobutu Sese Seko,Joseph Kabila,Laurent Gbagbo all started in their descent into the HALL OF SHAME

Jonathan is now doing all he could to surpass the records of all the dictators the world has known

Let him ask IBB( his self-confessed Father) who thought he could take on Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie........

You do realize that ''Pharaoh'' is a title like 'Oba', and not a name?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by jurist21(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Our Nigeria Perspective on issues is very alarming, so alarming, everything that happens is GEJ, EFCC performing its legitimate duty, and is recorded as GEJ imposition, is GEj the new EFCC chairman?. Why this munbojumbo?
Father Mbaka, had heard much about this guy before now, but is January message whatsoever was a complete disgrace on Christianity, let him leave his bible, and come to manage Nigeria let's see if he can do it beyond a week. Our pastors open romance with politics is one part of the rational that must not be encouraged At All times. Is his accounts are frozen am so what?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by malachee: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't know y some Nigerians are so stupid and foolish. If Johnathan should rule this country for another 4 years many Nigerians will beg for food frm their neighbors
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Smartresult(f): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
SAVE UR TIME , YOUR MONEY AND ENERGY, AND ALLOW US TO BUILD YOU WEBSITE, TURN YOUR WEBSITE FROM GENERATING O INCOME TO THOUSAND
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by M17: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
THE STORIES SOUND SO UNBELIEVABLE

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PROPAGANDA TACTICS JANJ....ED USED DURING THE 1967 GENOCIDE ASABA MASSACRE

THEY ARE USING THIS ANCIENT 419 MENTALITY TO PLANT DISUNITY AMONG IGBO'S .

UNITED WE STAND . DIVIDED APSHIT/ ....WEEDIANS WILL FAIL LIKE . cool
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by adedayourt(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Do not waste youe vote!!!

A vote for GEJ is a wasted vote!!!
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by AsanwaKC(f): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
mbaka..i say whyyy!
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by amacastel: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mbaka why mabak why mbakaoooooo why
Do u think GEJ is chimaroke nnamani that u sing with his name and he keep mute serves u right even the bible condemns scolding of leaders rather u go to him private all the prophet in the bible did not scold the king publicly when he deviates rather the go to him privately and gives him the message from God
U are lucky if it,s the time of king david,solomon even obj sef u would have been a dead man by now
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by vigasimple(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Maybe there is no more money in the account in the first place and Mbaka is using style to plead for funds from his new found party, the APC ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS

They also like to make noise like Mbaka.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by idoncome: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
i dont want to talk much cos i know is all lies.
GEJ cannot dare do that, and nobody in naija can try that, not with a catholic priest. this is all political propaganda.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
look at u .speaking rubbish. so when Elija spoke against d evil d king of Israel was perpetuating den in d bible it was a prophet turn politician rite. except u are not a christian but if u are it is a pity. every religion leader whether muslim or christian who fails to speak to a leader dat is misbehave is not serving God and dose he shepherd how can u see evil and u keep quiet.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Chigold101(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Mbaka take heart the storm will soon be over when the clueless one will be kick out of power in two days time.
Mbaka & u will soon hide your faces in shame. Trust me
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Dunce........GEJ has not attacked his political opponent account it is one local priest own that he will attack
well said
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Sooroptimist post=32028398]This was the exact way Herod,Pharaoh,Nebuchadnezzar,Mobutu Sese Seko,Joseph Kabila,Laurent Gbagbo all started in their descent into the HALL OF SHAME

Jonathan is now doing all he could to surpass the records of all the dictators the world has known

Let him ask IBB( his self-confessed Father) who thought he could take on Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie........[/quote

IT IS A VERY CHEAP LIES FROM SOME IDLE LOW LIFE'S.
IF IT WERE EVEN TRUE, THERE IS NOTHING MBAKA CUD VE DONE BECAUSE HE HAS EVEN CORRUPTED HIS RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD. HE IS BIAS
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by dave2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Reverend fathers and sisters are not supposed to have bank accounts according to Catholic laws. So what is he doing with bank accounts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) / Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.