Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent (52296 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Fourwinds: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
amacastel:
Mbaka why mabak why mbakaoooooo why
Do u think GEJ is chimaroke nnamani that u sing with his name and he keep mute serves u right even the bible condemns scolding of leaders rather u go to him private all the prophet in the bible did not scold the king publicly when he deviates rather the go to him privately and gives him the message from God
U are lucky if it,s the time of king david,solomon even obj sef u would have been a dead man by now
please King David did not kill any prophet. what about d prophet dat told him his evil deed....I mean about sleeping with Bashaba(his soldier's wife), did he kill d prophet and neither did King Solomon. go and read d Bible properly
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by hensben(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
He can't because those politicians are influential unlike rev. Mbaka
ozoigbondu:
Lies and more lies GEJ has not frozen the accounts of thieves and corrupt men in APC that has the audacity to accuse him of loving corruption it is the account of one priest turned politican that is suffering from delusion of self granduer that he will freeze mtchewwwww.Expect more lies to be dished out of that decietful cult before saturday
He is known as a gospel preacher.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by harrysterol(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you no go believe now,but if na frozen chicken or frozen turkey you go believe sharp sharp grin
na does one d sweet pass
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by uchennaq(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lies from the pits of hell. APC UNA DON FINISH
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
dave2:
Reverend fathers and sisters are not supposed to have bank accounts according to Catholic laws. So what is he doing with bank accounts?

even the devil is afraid of your lies. Haha!
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
blizard44:

if he've got a case to answer, they should duel it out.
But if it is all for the politics, it's nothing jare.
Even if Jonathan freeze my own account right about now , I'd still vote him. Nothing can dissuade my made up mind.

Am sure ur account balance is zero
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
I dnt even knw dat use n dump person lik u still exits.. Poverty is ur problem k
.....MUMU
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Ojiofor: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mbaka can do anything just to be on the news...GEJ is his new GAME.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by hope4nigeria(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
ijechikky:
Go nd sit dwn my frnd..
Wetin u sabi?
No mind the idioot,Na so Baaaastaads they sound.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
If this report is true,it confirms that Jonathan Mbaka's life after all. Jonathan cannot however go unpunished.His humiliation is only 2days away.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by okeke00(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
if mbaka said so, i think he needs an urgent check up, hope this man is not going mad
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Boyooosa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
who is e-baka?
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
The fools will vote for the clueless and regrets voting him in few months time but the wise will vote with right sense of thinking.. GEj is a militant
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by okeke00(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
one thing is certain, mbaka have gone foolish. all those wile people have been accusing Johnathan of training snipers, up till date; we never heard of any death by assassination,
the crucial aspect of this matter is that GEJ dont even know that mbaka still exist
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by okeke00(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
silent they said is the best answer for a fool, does it mean that GEJ just sees mbaka as a fool?
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Dav24(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
I find it difficult to accept this story but if its true, i m not in support of it.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
lol...how can u freeze a Rev Father's account. Do you think his parishioners will let him go hungry. Do they think he is a bling bling, like Pastor Private Jet aka borrow my private jet to take $90 million to S. Africa...Height of cluelessness
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Beerem: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Which bank
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
anyway, na the kind thing Mama Peace fit do
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by frank043(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
JackBaueress:
Dunderhead, we all know what Jonathan is capable of doing. Freezing the account of a man of God which actually belongs to God is a sin to God. Money meant to take of the needs of people and for charity is been frozen by Jonathan.

Let the wrath of God fall upon him if he doesn't unfreeze Mbaka's account!

Its never cool to come here or anywhere and insult people cos of politics or whatever. Over the years,I have come to learn the hard way,that its a very small world we live,and you never know who's lurking around,stalking you,tracking you,monitoring you for whatever reason due to say your action or inaction etc. It will never pay you to insult people,you don't know who is who here or anywhere. You are a female for crying out loud,I'l advise you behave like one. No offence meant.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Terrible lies from d pit of hell, whoever cooked up this story needs to do his homework well....trash!!!
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by simplisity(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Lies and more lies GEJ has not frozen the accounts of thieves and corrupt men in APC that has the audacity to accuse him of loving corruption it is the account of one priest turned politican that is suffering from delusion of self granduer that he will freeze mtchewwwww.Expect more lies to be dished out of that decietful cult before saturday
U r playing with fire but u dont know. May God have mercy on u.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Suljosh: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
blizard44:

if he've got a case to answer, they should duel it out.
But if it is all for the politics, it's nothing jare.
Even if Jonathan freeze my own account right about now , I'd still vote him. Nothing can dissuade my made up mind.
Clueless youth
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by shammah1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yes I have. I don't like Oritsejafor's interference with the polity.
IYANGBALI:
good,but did you ever say that about oritsejafor or is it because this one refused to follow gej?
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by austinslimzy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
VERY BIG LIE OOOOOO GEJ IS A VERY PEACEFUL MAN WHYYYYY APC N MEMBER .

GEJ FOR EVER OOO 2015 N 2019
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Osakah24(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
JackBaueress:
could you please just STFU?!! angry

Jonathan should leave Mbaka alone o if he does not want the wrath of God to fall on him. Why freeze the money that belongs to the man of God? Is it his money?
This is not confirmed yet,didn't you see how they cornered it towards the end?The same mbaka that said at the adoration ground that his account was frozen could not confirm the news, you guys are the clueless ones for not knowing what Gej can do.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by klax(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Another lie again so Gej is now the one who order his account to be frozen isn't?

Please who a hell is Mbaka? Is that a name of farmland or ojujucalabar name?
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by okeke00(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
if things go well tomorrow, the same mbaka will run out to say that GEJ did not freeze his account, that it was a mere political rumor.
this reminds me of ohakim story.
no wonder bbc asked him when he became bank manager
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by okeke00(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
in BBC voice: MBAKA when did you became a bank manager?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.