Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) (51506 Views)

Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by pharmow: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mgbadike80:
provide figures to prove that yorubas have all these more than any other tribe in west Africa. all Gods creatures have intellect,
Mgbadike80:
provide figures to prove that yorubas have all these more than any other tribe in west Africa. all Gods creatures have intellect,

Some are more intelligent than others grin. Go to any village in ekiti state and ask them you are looking for professor and see hundreds of professors that will come out grin
Tell me a multinational company that a yoruba man is not member of board of directors
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by M4gunners: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bosch10:
y do u always support anything i support.i support arsenal and gej,the same thing for you.i must know your real name.
That is nice. GEJ GEJ GEJ is the only way forward. As of my real name hmm.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Ojoariyo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
wasak:

since u prefer a government that awards contracts to OPC nd Militants, what can I tell u u prefer a government that condones corruption and impunity. its ur choice as for me I need a positive change
Now you are talking, what we need is not change but a positive change and APC can't give us that.my vote on saturday is going for YDP.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mgbadike80:
he should set a personal example by providing a certified true copy of his school certificate instead of hiring two sans to delay and twart justice while liar Mohammed threaten the nation with violence if he is justly removed

I believe GEJ should make the PWC Audit Report of NNPC public is more important than a General showing a result.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Azo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
tinacrl01:
YOU PDP FAN PLZ WE HAVE SEEN WHAT JONATHAN ASS DONE IN THE LAST 6YEARS NOW LESS SEE WHAT GMB WILL DO AND IF HE FAILD US WE WORLD VOTE HIM OUT LIKE THE WAY WE VOTE JONATHAN OUT. ALL THIS IS NOT DO OR DIE AFEAR. JONATHAN ASS DONE WELL BUT WHAT PPL ARE SAYING NOW IS THAT THEY NEED CHANGE, AND I BELIEVE EVERY BODY NEED CHANGE IN THERE LIFE

It is as simple as that. Lets see what GMB can do. GEJ already had his chance but failed. Should we vote for a known failure or try something new. Thats a gamble I am willing to play.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Sanchez01: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
However, even in the face of these daunting challenges, I see a great opportunity for change. We have to start by rebuilding the trust and confidence of Nigerians in their government. No citizen will respect a government under whose watch more than 200 girls were abducted.

I can't believe I let out tears upon reading the part above. I love this man without sentiments. God bless him!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by silvernus0: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
DIS IS BRILIANT, ALREADY SPEAKN LYK A PRESIDO , I LIKE DAT .CARRY GO.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by einsteino(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
pharmow:

If you can't mention one tribe in the whole of West Africa that has more doctors, lawyers, professors, engineers and other professionals than the Yorubas with figures, then I rest my case.

what informs your conclusion? you have no source? more so, it is no news that the free education awol did bk then gave yorubas leverage at the time particularly as other tribes were not keen to education. but that was then, now every tribe except the hausas have woken up. also intellect is not really measured by degrees or profession. I schooled with people of various tribes including yorubas there was nothing special about them, some of them ranked lowly in performance. y'all are just normal human beings, yes you may have some brilliant fellas(just like every other tribe does) but you still have your fair share of dullards.

as brilliant as you claim you guys are, gov aregbosola openly declared that he has been unable to pay salaries for 5 months, simply because his allocation couldn't meet his needs! Meanwhile the same man if i remember correctly, some months back was busy doling cash into a crowd during campaign. I guess this is the intellectual prowess you brag of.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by seyilaw3(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

Read!!
wu told ya his gonna loss

l
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by wasak(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ojoariyo:

Now you are talking, what we need is not change but a positive change and APC can't give us that.my vote on saturday is going for YDP.
what we need is sincere leadership. Buhari has his antecedents nor just as head of state but as PTF chairman... at least he was sincere...that would determine d type of ppl who'll make up his government... nd that is d part to positive change. Believe me we can be better than South Africa with purposeful leadership

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Lasveg(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
few days b4 buari is finally put out of his misery... sigh buari. GEJ till PEJ learns how to speak correct english
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
[b]
Dottore:

Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok! how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!

He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?

Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that as it goes down, it won't be this low?

jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich, benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.

This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark my words.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by FEROH: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Can this change my mind? The answer is no.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by 1N9a: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

I weep for the nation and the inhabitants thereof

Someone give me a hanky
Pls cry me river u nid bucket not hanky..... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by biosepeter1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
M4gunners:
As a matter of facts no vacancy in Aso Rock. GEJ till 2019.

They complain d general was a Dictator, Sure he was, buh
dictatorship is associated wit military rule, he didn't jst
serve as d head of state buh served as d chairman petroleum
task force, a committee which has professors as members,
yet he neva enriched himself wit d billions of dollars d oil
sector was associated wit.. He's ready to subject himself to
d rigor of a democratic govt, and he's got Prof. Osinbanjo
his vice to advise him in times of dilemma, and other party
members like Fashola, Amachi, Oshio Baba, Ogbeni and
co whose states are a testament of wat gud governance is....
A vote for Buhari is a vote for transparency,
Accountability and fairness.... Vote General Muhammad
Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by M4gunners: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
biosepeter1:

They complain d general was a Dictator, Sure he was, buh
dictatorship is associated wit military rule, he didn't jst
serve as d head of state buh served as d chairman petroleum
task force, a committee which has professors as members,
yet he neva enriched himself wit d billions of dollars d oil
sector was associated wit.. He's ready to subject himself to
d rigor of a democratic govt, and he's got Prof. Osinbanjo
his vice to advise him in times of dilemma, and other party
members like Fashola, Amachi, Oshio Baba, Ogbeni and
co whose states are a testament of wat gud governance is....
A vote for Buhari is a vote for transparency,
Accountability and fairness.... Vote General Muhammad
Buhari!!!
Teacher don't teach me again oh!person wen u finish see as e don die today o.Wen sharia law go full everywhere now, i no go feet waka with Woman holding hands in the street. No to APC change.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by pharmow: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
einsteino:

what informs your conclusion? you have no source? more so, it is no news that the free education awol did bk then gave yorubas leverage at the time particularly as other tribes were not keen to education. but that was then, now every tribe except the hausas have woken up. also intellect is not really measured by degrees or profession. I schooled with people of various tribes including yorubas there was nothing special about them, some of them ranked lowly in performance. y'all are just normal human beings, yes you may have some brilliant fellas(just like every other tribe does) but you still have your fair share of dullards.

as brilliant as you claim you guys are, gov aregbosola openly declared that he has been unable to pay salaries for 5 months, simply because his allocation couldn't meet his needs! Meanwhile the same man if i remember correctly, some months back was busy doling cash into a crowd during campaign. I guess this is the intellectual prowess you brag of.

Do you think Ekiti state is called fountain of knowledge for no reason, Oyo state is called the pace setter for no reason and Lagos state is called center of excellence for no reason? Aregbesola example you came up with is invalid. If you can mention a fortune 500 company (not chikwudi and sons) that operates in Nigeria that doesn't have a yoruba as a member of board of directors, then I will give up.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by skak(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
💐SANITATION DAY

Sanitation day is a day of '"clean up".
It falls on the last saturday of the month march 28 is a sanitation day get ur BROOMs and PVCs lets clean up Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Bowaley17(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
#GMB 2015
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by OneNaira6: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Before I comment on the letter, snitch to us who really wrote it. Let's be real, after hearing Buhari's speeches that dude does not have the mind to write this note. Who really wrote it so I can address that person.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2015
MrPresident1:
GEJ TILL END OF TIME grin grin

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by FazzyKachi(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2015
60% of dz pipu shouting change wont vote for buhari while 10% don't have PVC yet!!

make the best man win biko...
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2015
mekme:
I respect Buhari,God has answered our prayers,God's Hands is on Nigeria,just as God orchestrated GEJ to rule Nigeria,God is orchestrating corruption and many other vices like tribalism to flee from Nigeria,we the Christiens have been praying for Nigeria this I know,for us to love one another,Nigeria is the best land,the end of evil in nigeria started when we started praying for Nigeria,to me Buhari speaks better than Obama,Nigeria is freed,he is the next president in Nigeria,am happy Buhari is Nigeria

"Christiens"! Are you also schooling in France? For your information, Buhari is as tribalistic as they come. He called for the North and muslims never to vote for non-northerners and non-muslims. Where exactly do you base your assumptions?

If you must vote for him, please do but don't spin lies and turn truth on its head. Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by tomzman: 12:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Tears almost came out of my ears after reading that. Even when I watched his interview the other day, I could feel the passion he has for this country.

It's over to you Nigerians. You can choose to elect a proven failure and thereafter head to prayer city to disturb the heavens with unnecessary prayers or utilise your God-given senses and vote for an end to poor leadership. Even if you don't believe GMB is the messiah, at least he represents an opportunity for change after 16 years of backwardness. Give him the chance to prove himself and if he fails, vote him out. That would let politicians know that we are wise and power truly belongs to us.

I openly declare my support for GMB and I once again pray that the will of those who are tired of corruption, poverty, failure, backwardness and mediocrity prevail on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Sabdeejat: 1:00am On Mar 27, 2015
i cant wait to see monday when jega will announce my next president,change is constant,haters shall dwell in hell,love u all progressives
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by kweenmolly: 1:38am On Mar 27, 2015
buhari is not an option neither jona is an option...but i have to vote for uncle jona..pdp till 2019...
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Buhari1(m): 2:04am On Mar 27, 2015
continentalceo:
Buhari can't speak english fluently! So how did he manage to express himself in such an impeccable manner? Buhari is a clueless Ex-detector who is hungry sick for power and is Crying for it...well we can't be deceived! Mr man go and retire abeg! You ideas as wark! Your concepts are lame and we are sick to death with you bullshit about change, when tinubu which is the synonym for corruption is your backbone!

GEJ till 2019

SICK TO DEATH? GO DIE NAH.

MARCHBUHARIJOO
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Buhari1(m): 2:06am On Mar 27, 2015
ichidodo:
If that illiterate penned half that message himself then we will go unclad and climb an MTN mast during a thunderstorm...

PLS GO AHEAD JARE.

VOTE FOR CHANGE.

MARCH4BUHARI.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Buhari1(m): 2:08am On Mar 27, 2015
InHim4Him:
Who wrote the speech? Can GMB read this to our hearing please?

U GET EAR?
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Teeminjin(f): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2015
say baba.. saaiiii buhari 👆👆👆👍👍👍
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by einsteino(m): 4:27am On Mar 27, 2015
pharmow:

Do you think Ekiti state is called fountain of knowledge for no reason, Oyo state is called the pace setter for no reason and Lagos state is called center of excellence for no reason? Aregbesola example you came up with is invalid. If you can mention a fortune 500 company (not chikwudi and sons) that operates in Nigeria that doesn't have a yoruba as a member of board of directors, then I will give up.

Those slogans are just slogans, i have lived in oyo state for a whole year. Please try and travel widely, you seem to have little exposure. Slogans are just titles for crying out loud. A state chooses its slogan, it does not necessarily mean it lives up to it. Oyo of today is not setting pace in Nigeria, i love the place and its people mainly because of its hospitality(I must say that is one thing the yorubas have). Aside that it can not compete with many states in the south south. Talking about board of directors, your statement is fallacious, once again you have no data to back it up. Also, such firms usually have people from various tribes(not just yorubas) on its board, because you can not get the full potential of a firm if you are an ethnocentric person with a false sense of supremacy such as yourself .

Try and travel widely in Nigeria, perhaps you would get reasons to stop being stereotypical. I was once like you, i knew the Yoruba only from what people said about them(and it was mostly negative). until i got a chance to live amongst your kin with an open mind, i realized they are just like every other tribe i have met with a few peculiarities, no doubt. I have a lot of yoruba friends, not because your people are the best in the country but because i pick the best of people i can wherever i go. There are good people as there are bad in every tribe, there are brilliant folks in every tribe as there are mediocres and dullards. When you realise this, it would help you drop your false sense of supremacy, appreciate your strength and that of others devoid of a tribalistic mind. Oft has riding on the sail of a false sense of supremacy taken many to nowhere, in life even talent needs to be tempered by hardwork and success has never been tribalistic.

This whole argument started because you deviated from just pitching support for buhari, to attacking people from regions that he also needs 25% votes to win the elections. your utterances are counter productive because it almost waned me from voting for who i felt is right for my nation, to who i felt is right for my region. I have heard Buhari speak, this may be who you are but clearly this isn't what he is about. if we must have the Nigeria we dream of, we must see ourselves as Nigerians nothing more.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by ceejay4real(m): 5:14am On Mar 27, 2015
pharmow:

If you can't mention one tribe in the whole of West Africa that has more doctors, lawyers, professors, engineers and other professionals than the Yorubas with figures, then I rest my case.

The Igbos. So STFU!!! & concentrate on the topic. Thanks! Meanwhile, sai BUHARI the people's General!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.