Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) (51507 Views)

Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / Nigeria Stalls Chad, Aims To Beat Boko Haram Before Election- YAHOO NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by shakiru991(m): 5:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Insha Allah baba na u go win

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

4 better Nigeria

An gr8 future

4 our childrend

Vote 4 buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Billyonaire:
I can bet with my balls that this illiterate aged ancestor didnt write this letter. Someone who does not have certificate and failed all his military courses exams.

In 2 days, you will return to Daura and fry Akara with your beautiful wife.

His 150 gworo gworo cows are waiting for their gworo gworo father to return home permanenetly from tomorrow.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Tunagee(m): 5:49am On Mar 27, 2015
tbaba1234:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/26/full-text-buharis-last-message-to-nigerians-before-election-day/

GMB Muhammadu Buhari, may God continue to be with you till u win saturday's presifential election. Victory is yours SAI BABA!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by perrywinco2015(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2015
the truth is that we Nigerians don't want change nd that is why in the next 50yrs even more than this country will remain undeveloped...it's about tyme we try APC nd if in 4yrs no changes we vote in another party that is willing to change this country...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by ludamix(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2015
That's my General

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by jerrysayo(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2015
In a situation like this, Only God Can Help, I Won't vote but i will ensure zero election malpractice in my polling unit.So Help Me God
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by SaiBuharii: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Bright4:
We do not know whether things must CHANGE if we must improve, but for things to improve, there must be CHANGE.

PVC =Please Vote Change
And don't fight.

Meanwhile, I have decided to march4change.

We do not know whether if we change, things will improve; but for things to improve, we must change'

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by ogbumatosin: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2015
We have heard so much as regarding the intention of those aspiring for the presidential seat but no man can actually know their heart. I believe God knows their heart and I pray the Lord would guide our hearts to choosing right this time.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by mudek4all(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2015
tbaba1234:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/26/full-text-buharis-last-message-to-nigerians-before-election-day/
. This is the man. In God we trust and we know you are choose by God. You are there already. And God won't let you disappoint us. APC! Change. Sai baba, sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by jatthobber(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2015
mobuch:

His 150 gworo gworo cows are waiting for their gworo gworo father to return home permanenetly from tomorrow.

Seriously, if you didn't get paid to go on and on about Gej, you fall your hand ooo. Because mannnnyyyyyy of them got paid. Don't tell me you just wasted your sense for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Ojoariyo(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2015
wasak:

what we need is sincere leadership. Buhari has his antecedents nor just as head of state but as PTF chairman... at least he was sincere...that would determine d type of ppl who'll make up his government... nd that is d part to positive change. Believe me we can be better than South Africa with purposeful leadership
Did you just say sincerity? Smiles,he is sincere when the pasport on his O'level cert was taken after his retirement from the army.lol
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by pharmow: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2015
einsteino:

Those slogans are just slogans, i have lived in oyo state for a whole year. Please try and travel widely, you seem to have little exposure. Slogans are just titles for crying out loud. A state chooses its slogan, it does not necessarily mean it lives up to it. Oyo of today is not setting pace in Nigeria, i love the place and its people mainly because of its hospitality(I must say that is one thing the yorubas have). Aside that it can not compete with many states in the south south. Talking about board of directors, your statement is fallacious, once again you have no data to back it up. Also, such firms usually have people from various tribes(not just yorubas) on its board, because you can not get the full potential of a firm if you are an ethnocentric person with a false sense of supremacy such as yourself .

Try and travel widely in Nigeria, perhaps you would get reasons to stop being stereotypical. I was once like you, i knew the Yoruba only from what people said about them(and it was mostly negative). until i got a chance to live amongst your kin with an open mind, i realized they are just like every other tribe i have met with a few peculiarities, no doubt. I have a lot of yoruba friends, not because your people are the best in the country but because i pick the best of people i can wherever i go. There are good people as there are bad in every tribe, there are brilliant folks in every tribe as there are mediocres and dullards. When you realise this, it would help you drop your false sense of supremacy, appreciate your strength and that of others devoid of a tribalistic mind. Oft has riding on the sail of a false sense of supremacy taken many to nowhere, in life even talent needs to be tempered by hardwork and success has never been tribalistic.

This whole argument started because you deviated from just pitching support for buhari, to attacking people from regions that he also needs 25% votes to win the elections. your utterances are counter productive because it almost waned me from voting for who i felt is right for my nation, to who i felt is right for my region. I have heard Buhari speak, this may be who you are but clearly this isn't what he is about. if we must have the Nigeria we dream of, we must see ourselves as Nigerians nothing more.

I like your response despite the fact that I received some bashing in it. If only you know me in person, you will know that I'm not confined to the boundary of southwest. As a matter of fact, I served in Enugu for a year in mid 2000s and I have touched at least 15 states in the country. Funny enough I'm presently not residing in the country and my knowledge of things happening in the country are based on what I read online as well as feedback from kith and kin grin. I'm not really partisan, and I haven't mentioned anything about this presidential election until lately after observing GEJ actions. On my first comment on this thread, I poured out my mind based on what GEJ is doing in Southwest. There are many matters of concern in respect to aforementioned point, but the ones that are really hurting is the use of OPC to intimidate people of SW, Sending battalion of soldiers to Lagos for oppression, failure on what he promised the region, negligence of the region for consideration in his cabinet etc. These are what made me said he betrayed, insulted and belittled Yoruba people. I don't think what i said is too much to vocalize. I never intended to be tribalistic or indicated SW hegemony over others as you insinuated but let's say I got pushed grin. Yoruba tribe has its on flaws like every other tribes in the country, but you threatening us that we should look for alternatives to oil money as an aftereffect of not voting for GEJ brought the issue of stating my people prowess in surviving without oil money. About the fortune 500 companies, I'm really serious on what I said, but we shouldn't delve into that and continue dragging what doesn't worth it cheesy. For your personal research, the following are fortune 500 companies in Nigeria: Chevron, GE, ConocoPhillips, GM, Citigroup, IBM, Microsoft, EMC Corp., Halliburton, HP, AECOM, Qualcomm, PWC n P&G.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by wasak(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Ojoariyo:

Did you just say sincerity? Smiles,he is sincere when the pasport on his O'level cert was taken after his retirement from the army.lol
stop acting ignorantia pls. I probably can't convince u but how could u come to believe that a major general in d Nigerian army didn't attend secondary school?
someone who contested 2003,2007 nd 2011. his certificate is only remembered now...that is jus to distract electorates from d main issue... u can cast ur vote for continuity if this is how u want ur Nigeria to be. as for me, m long decided.... path to national salvation
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][i][/i]Invariably, our fears are the same; our dreams are the same; and our problems are the same. Regardless of the language we speak, or the way we understand and worship God, what affects anyone of us, affects everyone of us.

Memorable quote.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2015
jatthobber:

Seriously, if you didn't get paid to go on and on about Gej, you fall your hand ooo. Because mannnnyyyyyy of them got paid. Don't tell me you just wasted your sense for nothing.

Look at dis senseless fool; do u even know who I am ?
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt[
SAI GEJ BUHARI grin
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by continentalceo(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Someone that can't speak fluently wrote perfect English but you that can look at what you wrote.

Am sure if any of ur parent comes online and see what you wrote am very sure they'll cry for sending you to sku but you still turn out this way.

Truth Hurts!
Anyway no matter how much you all haters hate, Its gon be GEJ all the way till you write Jamb!
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by rudepen(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2015
steppin:
He should tell his people to abstain from Violence when
he loses.
That's the most important message.
To rule Nigeria is not his birthright!
grow up
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Asunmo555(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2015
APP d mission 2 rebuild nigeria.....
Vote 4 Buhari 100% sure
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by jerrymej(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
A familiar story!

Who cares!
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Image123(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2015
darlenese:
I listen to the message but I could hardly hear him, this man is Old, whenever he's giving a speech I think some1 shld help to interprete what he's saying cry

i understand that you benefit from the current government through youwin but please don't let self interest blind you or deafen you. You're not the first set of people to win a lottery or obtain a loan.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by joseph1832(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
mobuch:

Bros na who you be?. All you know how to do is brag and show your senseless in Nairaland!.

Yeye man! Dead body still dey wait for you to employ them oh!. And greet your papa and mama for me. grin.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Bros na who you be?. All you know how to do is brag and show your senseless in Nairaland!.

Yeye man! Dead body still dey wait for you to employ them oh!. And greet your papa and mama for me. grin.

Your silly father
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Aura2(f): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ojoariyo:

I was not born then but I made inquiries and found out that GMB term as head of state was the worst Nigeria had ever experience. PZ and liverbrothers had to close down and they were the only household utilities producers as at then. Farmers stop producing crops, lawyers and judges were rendered useless as government policies distroy the economy we have been strugguling to stabilize over time and tribuners were set such that u cnt plead not guilty as jail sentence or death penalty await u.History is reffered to so that it won't repeat it self. He that has ears....................

You were not born then but you sincerely believe you have an opinion right?
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by spledid: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
mobuch:

Fulish talk,is it ur papa who descend from bayelsa do u think will win,sb with shalow brain
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
spledid:
Fulish talk,is it ur papa who descend from bayelsa do u think will win,sb with shalow brain

Illiterate; your english gives me stomach cramps.
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by obakore20(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
"I also want to call on all our men and women in uniform, the Judiciary, and all others who have constitutional responsibility to safeguard our democracy, to remember that their responsibility is primarily to Nigerians and the survival of Nigeria"

He didn't remember this in 1985 when he toppled the democratic government then. So now he knows that. Democracy has to be preserved. NIGERIA DOESN'T NEED A DICTATOR
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by BabaGodwins: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
[/b][b]
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth
LIKE FOR GEJ, SHARE FOR GMB
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth
[b]LIKE
FOR GEJ, SHARE FOR GMB
[/b]
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth

can u see the number of likes and share? can someone tell me it reflects the minds of average Nigerians as per what ll happen tomorrow?[b]
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth
[b]LIKE
FOR GEJ, SHARE FOR GMB
[/b]
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth

can u see the number of likes and share? can someone tell me it reflects the minds of average Nigerians as per what ll happen tomorrow?[/b][/b]
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth
[b]LIKE
FOR GEJ, SHARE FOR GMB
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth
[b]LIKE
FOR GEJ, SHARE FOR GMB
[/b]
GoodBoi1:
Moment of truth
LIKE FOR GEJ, [bHARE[/b] FOR GMB

can u see the number of likes and share? can someone tell me it reflects the minds of average Nigerians as per what ll happen tomorrow?
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

You bi Papa Paulina nah? Na bi dey Bleep your daughter without condom
Re: Buhari’s Last Message To Nigerians Before Election Day (Full Text) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
mobuch:

Illiterate; your english gives me stomach cramps.
you dey make me vex for Auto section badly and you dey dis courage. If devil no wan enter your house, make u give ur self brain park-well for one side. Because you ddon drink ogogoro and smoke igbo wey dey make koroforo to dey worry U

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.