Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. (5079 Views)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
I started my research in may 1997 with the help of great researchers in flirting/banging across the country nigeria and we came up with stats on the states with highest numbers of single ladies.

KANO»»» 512,563

KATSINA»»» 502,231

RIVERS STATE »»» 496,323

OYO»»» 432,563

ANAMBRA»»» 356,896

LAGOS»»» 256,963

KWARA»»»» 212,963

CROSS RIVER»»» 106,652

EDO»»» 92,563

MAIDUGURI»»» 10,236

NOTE: this statistics took 11years for the great researcher to come up with so you have every reason to agree to this and there is possibility that half of the figures are virgins( to the virgins lovers).

Thank you.........courtesy -mr falconey.

Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by SpeedyConnect(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm, is this your thesis?
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by MRLINGTON(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Looool who counted dem?? From how many years old u count abeg...
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Habayomie(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
OP has never been to Lagos..
over 2million single ladies.

1 Like

Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by menix(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
If i hear!!!!!
Wey Imo galz com dey wiv their, u most renovate their father's house b4 u can marry their daughter.

Broz am sure diz research was conducted by Shoe makers nd truck pushers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by MaLAdyy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kano? embarassed
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by xpac01(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Delta
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by harrysterol(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
You counted them from your dream?
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by sinaj(f): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
lol... op ow come i didnt c ur research team in my area
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Looool who counted dem?? From how many years old u count abeg...

this is 11years hardwork, my research team and I spent millions of naira travelling around the country. Please commend us.

2 Likes

Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinaj:
lol... op ow come i didnt c ur research team in my area

if you didn't see them in your area ma'am that means no single lady in that area, I worked with experts.
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by alberto2k(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Falconey and his lies cry

Kano shouldnt be topping that list, we all know that an average Alhaji marries like 3 wives undecided

1 Like

Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Habayomie:
OP has never been to Lagos..
over 2million single ladies.

You misinterpreted, lagos might have over 2million girls but not 2million ladies, my research team are experts they do their job well!
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
and who is this great researcher?? you?
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Falconey and his lies cry

Kano shouldnt be topping that list, we all know that an average Alhaji marries like 3 wives undecided

Have you being to the 36 states in this country? Because my research team and I did.
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by edobor108(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:
I started my research in may 1997 with the help of great researchers in flirting/banging across the country nigeria and we came up with stats on the states with highest numbers of single ladies.

KANO»»» 512,563

KATSINA»»» 502,231

RIVERS STATE »»» 496,323

OYO»»» 432,563

ANAMBRA»»» 356,896

LAGOS»»» 256,963

KWARA»»»» 212,963

CROSS RIVER»»» 106,652

EDO»»» 92,563

MAIDUGURI»»» 10,236

NOTE: this statistics took 11years for the great researcher to come up with so you have every reason to agree to this and there is possibility that half of the figures are virgins( to the virgins lovers).

Dis one na early stage of madness o lipsrsealed
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by alberto2k(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

Have you being to the 36 states in this country? Because my research team and I did.
thou shall not lie smiley
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by sinaj(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

if you didn't see them in your area ma'am that means no single lady in that area, I worked with experts.
somepiple de lie for state shocked

so Bolaji dat sells bole in my street is not a lady too undecided
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinaj:

somepiple de lie for state shocked

so Bolaji dat sells bole in my street is not a lady too undecided

even the population census can't count every single human in that territory, am sorry if my team missed bolaji I wish her Goodluck!
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin grin how come maiduguri has 10,000? Boko things?
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
I believe your STORY.., wholeheartedly.
Especially KANO....which has the highest DIVORCE RATE in NIGERIA...
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Mhizizzy(f): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
undecided
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
kayciano:
I believe your STORY.., wholeheartedly.
Especially KANO....which has the highest DIVORCE RATE in NIGERIA...

thanks mehn I really needed to hear that!
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin Are you working for INEC or census?
falconey:

KANO»»» 512,563

KATSINA»»» 502,231

RIVERS STATE »»» 496,323

OYO»»» 432,563

ANAMBRA»»» 356,896

LAGOS»»» 256,963

KWARA»»»» 212,963

CROSS RIVER»»» 106,652

EDO»»» 92,563

MAIDUGURI»»» 10,236

PS: don't share! grin grin
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin grin Are you working for INEC or census?

PS: don't share! grin grin

in november 2004 INEC did offer me a job but I rejected it.
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin Whaow! You must be stinking rich. grin grin

grin i will sue you for 'illegal' manipulation of shares! grin grin
falconey:

in november 2004 INEC did offer me a job but I rejected it.

Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin grin Whaow! You must be stinking rich. grin grin

grin i will sue you for 'illegal' manipulation of shares! grin grin

you can sanction me if you want but I checked the 20 rules of nairaland and "shares" manipulation is not among.

So I can't receive BAN or any other purnishment.
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin BTW,what was your last offence before you were 'unlawfully' ban? It seems you are an 'E-outlaw' grin
falconey:

you can sanction me if you want but I checked the 20 rules of nairaland and "shares" manipulation is not among.

So I can't receive BAN or any other purnishment.
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin BTW,what was your last offence before you were 'unlawfully' ban? It seems you are an 'E-outlaw' grin

the mods of this section are females because of that they are a bit sentimental.

I engaged in some e-war with a girl the next minute I was ban, before then I had had encounters with many guys but never receive a ban.
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

KANO»»» 512,563

KATSINA»»» 502,231

RIVERS STATE »»» 496,323

OYO»»» 432,563

ANAMBRA»»» 356,896

LAGOS»»» 256,963

KWARA»»»» 212,963

CROSS RIVER»»» 106,652

EDO»»» 92,563

MAIDUGURI»»» 10,236

MR MATHEMATICS

You carry touch for night dey count them?

You dey enter house dey count them neh?

How you take go all those states take count them?

Conclusion,

CRAZE DON DEY WORRY YOU FOR HEAD.

MAD MAN
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by falconey(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Viciyus:
MR MATHEMATICS

You carry touch for night dey count them?

You dey enter house dey count them neh?

How you take go all those states take count them?

Conclusion,

CRAZE DON DEY WORRY YOU FOR HEAD.

MAD MAN

blood hypocrite!!!!

How dare you insult a distinguish public servant and the embodiment of intellectual research!
Re: STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

blood hypocrite!!!!

How dare you insult a distinguish public servant and the embodiment of intellectual research!

Ape

(1) (2) (Reply)

The One CHEAT Nigerian Guys Will/may Never Detect About Nigerian Girls / Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) / Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.