Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 AM

10 Categories Of Female Virgins - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins (68029 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ipleddge: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Genea:
maka y
To say hello to dear

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by donsmarte(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
brito:
A virgin here, pls tell me my category. I am afraid of d1ck
lol.check out no.5
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by barbiee: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
11. The feminist virgin
She believes that no guy is worth taking her virginity and has often tot of breaking it her herself but she is most likely to wait for her husband.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by belladonna7: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Number 4 here...
The most reasonable
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
brito:

Lolz, where is that small d1ck
I'm in your V. And I'm big, not small
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Minet16(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
eddysernal:
what can i say save for the fact that i hope to marry a virgin its not piority buh i sha hope to marry one. however if she isnt i still will.
the reason being that im a damn virgin and i do need to pop sum cherry as my reward for keeping my v card even whaen about 30motels dey my area. old ojo rd maza-maza.

imma go for tht wedding nite babe...

I greet o, oluti naim I de stay. Dat guy wan use hotel kill us. I still b V sha no mata how many en de build
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by timyturf(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello admin,please I need the activation code and product key for my repligo pdf reader,my blackberry pin is 22C378EE,thanks in anticipation
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cool

grin

4.The Crazy But Determined grin

This group will tell you all the cock and bull sexual story ever,funny enough they've never entered the forbidden kingdom.They lead people astray,most of their students get to even enter the promise land before them grin
They will be the first to enter hell cheesycheesy

10.The Hypocrite
cheesycheesycheesy
This group annoys me most,I tag them ''the devil incarnates''
how you go allow guy explore your world with his fingers and tongue only for you to say you're not yet ready when it gets to the real show shocked like seriously,are you for real
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Jkvivi2020: 6:22am On May 11, 2015
1. The alum: she uses alum to tighten d pussy as a result of too many rod in one honey pot that loosen d elasticity. Disavantage: the alum does not work for long after one time penetration again it become loose.
2. Secondary virgin: many sexual partner result to repenatance
3. Max gel: this tigten the pussy after so many sexual intercourse. It last for some time before the pussy will loose elasticity again.
4. Virgin from birth: this is the best type of virgins. Very lumptious when you thrust. Tight as hell. I hope you find this tip helpful to your post.

Doctor terry.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by mizkeleke(f): 8:42am On May 12, 2015
alberto2k:
what about Teritorial and secondary virgins undecided
How are u dear
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by alberto2k(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2015
mizkeleke:

How are u dear
Baby am fine. . .you're still playing hide and seek with me. . cry missed u hun smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by mizkeleke(f): 12:25am On May 14, 2015
alberto2k:
Baby am fine. . .you're still playing hide and seek with me. . cry missed u hun smiley
Missed u too

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.